Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

He Is My Baby Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is My Baby Father (760 Views)

My Baby's Father / Nairaland Suggest Me Female Names... My Baby Comes In 72 Hours / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is My Baby Father by ronney: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2011
my husband cheated on with with several girls.Got his so call ex- pregnant n aborted it for her.Also got me infected with STD.THIS is too much,dont no what to do. embarassed lipsrsealed cry angry
Re: He Is My Baby Father by kokoye(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2011
what's this word that starts with D?

and the legal word that starts with S?
Re: He Is My Baby Father by ronney: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2011
worst of all still denies about the STD  after i got proof from a HVF test. angry
Re: He Is My Baby Father by kokoye(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2011
that's just mean
Re: He Is My Baby Father by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2011
Divorce his funky asss before he infect you with Hiv/aids
Re: He Is My Baby Father by ronney: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2011
our wedding is just 10months old.
Re: He Is My Baby Father by Goldieluks: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2011
what is D and S? shocked shocked undecided
Re: He Is My Baby Father by kokoye(m): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^

Divorce and Sue

angry
Re: He Is My Baby Father by Goldieluks: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2011
ok,
@OP,Divorce him and sue him afterwards,according to kokoye. angry
Re: He Is My Baby Father by obowunmi(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2011
OP is a liar and only seeking attention.
Re: He Is My Baby Father by MrCork17: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2011
ronney:

my husband cheated on with with several girls.Got his so call ex- pregnant n aborted it for her.Also got me infected with STD.THIS is too much,dont no what to do. embarassed lipsrsealed cry angry
\

have u seen a witch Doctor? undecided
Re: He Is My Baby Father by heather(f): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
Baby daddy or not u have to be carefull about this man of urs or early grave awaits u
Re: He Is My Baby Father by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 02, 2011
Is this some sort of play show
Re: He Is My Baby Father by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 02, 2011
The obvious answer is to divorce him, but its easier said than done. When you have devoted time, trust and basically your life to one person.
But sometimes in life you have to be selfish, and consider yourself first.
Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself:
Are you worth all of this? Does this man deserve you? Can you bring children up in such a marriage?
If deep down you feel that it is, swallow whatever he's doing. And whenever he wants to have sex with you wear a condom. (Because you don't want to be putting your health at risk again)
And if you feel that it is not, then pick yourself up and move on. It takes time, strength and God. But its never too late, to find someone you can be truly happy with.
After all, God makes us go through the hard times to appreciate the good. smiley
Re: He Is My Baby Father by ronney: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2011
@rokiatu,its no lie ooooo,its life story, am seriously lost
Re: He Is My Baby Father by ronney: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2011
@sasaogs,thnxs alot,its has been easy at all.Divorce is a easy strategic likewise staying.All i do now adays is to pray to God to direct me cos am seriously lost not because of me but my child.
Re: He Is My Baby Father by Omolola1(f): 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2011
what are u waiting for? til u get infected wiv HIV?
Re: He Is My Baby Father by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2011
@poster
Keep praying to god for help or go talk to your pastor. When you finally get a positive HIV test, they will have a cure for you. LOOOOOONG HISS!
Re: He Is My Baby Father by MMM2(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2011
cheat on him and infect him with,HIV and AIDS.
Re: He Is My Baby Father by Omolola1(f): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2011
MMM, B4 she does that, she would av bn infected o, her hubby nah sharp shooter. . .
Re: He Is My Baby Father by 25omega(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2011
fake thread

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Threat? / Strictly For Girls. / Don't Think Females Abroad Are More Faithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.