Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

(Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? (29160 Views)

The Moment When Tinubu's Wife Remi Tinubu Met Saraki & Shook Hands With Him(Pics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2011
Lekki Oriental Hotel

The FG needs to probe Tinubu and Fashola. Those two have made silly money. Tinubu is not even at the national level yet, but he already owns a world class hotel in Lekki (The Oriental).

What will then happen when he gets to federal level?

Would he not buy up the whole Abuja?

Does Jonathan own any world class hotels?

By the way, whatever happened to all those fraud allegations against Fashola, in the various contract dealings in the state? That seems to have been quietened down dramatically. I wonder how much Egunje was involved for that to happen.

13 Likes

Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2011
Tinubu's Floating Hotel

Sunburn Yacht. Facilitator: Bola Tinubu

[img]http://hospitalitynigeria.com/states/lagos/SUNBORN%20YACHT%20HOTEL,LAGOS.jpg[/img]

''Tinubu, who is said to be the beneficiary of major juicy contracts from Lagos state since he installed his crony, Babatunde Fashola, as his successor last year, personally handled the hotel deal said to be worth about $40 Million.  The deal, which was initially disguised as a public –private partnership between the Lagos State government and some private entities including a commercial bank, is a bona fide contract between Tinubu and the state government according to the latest information available to Saharareporters. The floating hotel, which was based in the UK before its sale, was owned by a Finnish businessman.

AGAIN I ASK: If Tinubu and Fashola are engaging in these sort of deals at state level (which is unprecedented) WHAT WILL THEY DO AT FEDERAL LEVEL?

In fact I pity Nigerians if any party containing those two individuals is allowed to govern the nation for even one week.

1 Like

Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by oderemo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2011
and the moral of the story is?
na today.
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2011
The moral of the story is, GEJ is ten times the president that Ribadu can ever be!!! Ribadu that is turning a blind eye to the corruption of his acolytes even before he attains power. Is it when he get to Aso Rock that he will start to oppose them? Nonsense. I think Nigerians need to allow President Goodluck Jonathan to complete his program for the country, after which by 2015 we can elect proper leaders with conscience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by oderemo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2011
leaders with consciencI think Nigerians need to allow President Goodluck Jonathan to complete his program for the country, after which by 2015 we can elect proper e.

MR ROLSE ROSS, who are those proper leaders with conscience if i may ask .?
dont get me wrong i am not an ojuyobo fans by any means.
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by EkoIle1: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2011
Do you have any proof to shop that Tinubu is the owner of that hotel?

And the Floating hotel belongs to Diamond bank.

We Own Sunborn Yacht Hotel —Diamond Bank

Diamond Bank Nigeria Plc has laid claim to ownership of the controversial Sunborn Yacht Hotel in Lagos State.

http://greenlagos.com/index.php?task=news&action=viewNews&news_id=133&t=We%20Own%20Sunborn%20Yacht%20Hotel%20%E2%80%94Diamond%20Bank

Firm sues Lagos over Yacht Hotel ownership

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/5470167-146/story.csp
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by EkoIle1: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2011
Ignorance is a disease,
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by temmytanny(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2011
Do you know wat OBJ,JONATHAN AND co have in asset? why not shut up and think of how you would make your money instead of bad belly? Tinubu even we all see him as a thief remains innocent until proven guilty. Did you see his name in board of directors of oriental hotels?

I know people that built barges(3) with tank in them for patience jonathan to siffon oil in 2006 when GEJ was the governor. The building was temporarily suspended when he was about to be probed then but later continued.

Do you know how many farms OBJ has in the north and west nigeria? wat of transcorp, Harliborton deal, IPP projects.

Mr poster,you know nothing and please delete the post cos it wont make any impact here
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by againstGEJ(m): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2011
temmytanny:

Do you know wat OBJ,JONATHAN AND co have in asset? why not shut up and think of how you would make your money instead of bad belly? Tinubu even we all see him as a thief remains innocent until proven guilty. Did you see his name in board of directors of oriental hotels?

I know people that built barges(3) with tank in them for patience jonathan to siffon oil in 2006 when GEJ was the governor. The building was temporarily suspended when he was about to be probed then but later continued.

Do you know how many farms OBJ has in the north and west nigeria? wat of transcorp, Harliborton deal, IPP projects.

Mr poster,you know nothing and please delete the post cos it wont make any impact here

Using your own analogy. Stop shouting corrupt OBJ, Jonathan and co because they also remain innocent until proven guilty.

Funny.

2 Likes

Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by againstGEJ(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2011
Oriental hotel is actually Tinubu’s hotel. That’s the only reason the road was realligned to accommodate the hotel. while other businesses were being fenced off the road, the hotel was given full access to the road and toll plaza was located after the hotel. Only a rascal would want his wife,daughter,son in law and sister in law in the legislature.Only a rascal would hijack the free public access road in lekki and want to toll it (dana dana).A rascal indeed.

7 Likes

Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by temmytanny(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2011
dat means OBJ,Saraki, Anenih,MKO abiola,Richard Akinjide and co are all rascals cos their children are in politics too. How many business are fenced off the same line oriental is located? ADDAX?
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by Gekko(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2011
ROSSIKE:

Lekki Oriental Hotel

The FG needs to probe Tinubu and Fashola. Those two have made silly money. Tinubu is not even at the national level yet, but he already owns a world class hotel in Lekki (The Oriental).

What will then happen when he gets to federal level?

Would he not buy up the whole Abuja?

Does Jonathan own any world class hotels?

By the way, whatever happened to all those fraud allegations against Fashola, in the various contract dealings in the state? That seems to have been quietened down dramatically. I wonder how much Egunje was involved for that to happen.

Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin So Tinubu owns this fine hotel. Mehn i love ambitious men. Sir please build more of these so we can accelerate development and put more people to work. carry go!

2 Likes

Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by dayokanu(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2011
And when did Tinubu tell anyone that he is going to the Federal level?
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2011
My brotha, if you enter this hotel, you will think you are somewhere in Dubai or Switzerland. The furnishing and trimmings all look very expensive and are all imported. God knows what they charge per night in that place.  undecided
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by fstranger3(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2011
ROSSIKE:

My brotha, if you enter this hotel, you will think you are somewhere in Dubai or Switzerland. The furnishing, and trimmings all look very expensive and are all imported. God knows what they charge per night in that place. undecided

Hows that your business?
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by temmytanny(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2011
fstranger3:

Hows that your business?

i wonder oooo
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2011
Am I not a Nigerian? Wonders shall never end! You're asking me how it is my business that somebody stole my money to build hotel in Lekki. You must be on crack!! That is why we have problems in this country. Instead of you to ask Tinubu about the source of his wealth, you're asking me how it is my business. In fact we have serious problems as a people.

1 Like

Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by againstGEJ(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2011
Where did he get the money to build the hotel?

I guess its not our business then. Every public officer's business is none of our business.
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by dayokanu(m): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^ Then ask your clueless GEJ to probe him

I forgot GEJ is too weak to pee by himself, He needs a pump
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by againstGEJ(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^

You obviously havent read todays papers or you are just coming online.

LOL. Abuse and insults are so outdated.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/18229-fg-appoints-acting-head-for-code-of-conduct-tribunal-to-begin-trial-of-bola-tinubu-others
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by oderemo(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2011
@rossike,
whats up ?
u ve given up allready?
i think its time we start appreciating inward investments stolen or odawise  grin grin grin.
since all my yrs abroad ive never for once seen one wretched jew doing rough job about.
are all jews not doing one deal or the other and investing inward? back into their own society/communities.
abeg wake up.
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by temmytanny(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2011
againstGEJ:

Where did he get the money to build the hotel?

I guess its not our business then. Every public officer's business is none of our business.

Is tinubu the owner of the hotel?
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by againstGEJ(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2011
temmytanny:

Is tinubu the owner of the hotel?

Its like asking yourself if you have only one head?

1 Like

Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by temmytanny(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2011
I can only believe you if you can prove it
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by againstGEJ(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2011
temmytanny:

I can only believe you if you can prove it

First prove that you have only one head.

What proof do you have to call OBJ a thief. To call Jonathan a thief. To call everyone in PDP a thief.

You see how the table turns? have they been tried and declared guilty? Because Tinubu hasnt been tried. so we shouldnt call him a thief but we can call others?

1 Like

Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2011
ode remo said:

@rossike,
whats up ?
u ve given up allready?
i think its time we start appreciating inward investments stolen or odawise    .
since all my yrs abroad ive never for once seen one wretched jew doing rough job about.
are all jews not doing one deal or the other and investing inward? back into their own society/communities.
abeg wake up.

Well, ode remo, I agree in principle that undetected stolen funds ought to be invested within the country rather than banked overseas. But it still makes one shudder at the thought of a mere state player stealing the kind of money to be erecting  these sort of structures. It doesn't fill one with confidence that he or his party would work in the peoples' interests when handed greater power and responsibilities at federal level. That's my main concern.  undecided

2 Likes

Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by fstranger3(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^^

It is a Chinese company .
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by temmytanny(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2011
againstGEJ:

First prove that you have only one head.

What proof do you have to call OBJ a thief. To call Jonathan a thief. To call everyone in PDP a thief.

You see how the table turns? have they been tried and declared guilty? Because Tinubu hasnt been tried. so we shouldnt call him a thief but we can call others?

Replying your post is like waste of bandwidth . your post is like that of someone begging for attention. You better look for money to update your blog and if you dont have , i will give Tinubu's contact so that you can benefit from him. Am out!
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by temmytanny(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2011
ROSSIKE:

See pictures of the hotel lobby here!!

http://www.ogheneworoakara.com/the-oriental-hotel-lekki-lagos-venue-for-fra-williams-black-ball/

Now i feel the anger in you. YOU WORRY OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? by oderemo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2011
the bottom line is CHIEF THIEF TINUBU  and his larkies are making zillions from diff. deal here and there in lagos, tno doubt.
how can we not question his useless 8 yrs in govt. pouncing abt doing absolutely next to nothing, and dont tell me he layed the foundation for fashola goodwork/ thats rubbish.
but lets look at the oda side , many  x governors are about today awashed with stolen funds invested abroad providing employment/ job opp. for other nations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMF Credits Cbn's Account With $3.4bn Emergency Loan / Police Find Missing Safiyanu Amira, Woman Who Claimed She Was Kidnapped In Abuja / Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.