Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:09 AM

How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? (920 Views)

When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / My Sweet Heart 's' Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by Juniordav: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2011
My friends , have always love my sweet heart and at no time we do things in common. infact without me arround her i dont think she's happy. most especially have our bath 2geda. I sincerely love her cos shes a material for life. cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by Goldieluks: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2011
wow,good for you,I love to have a bath with my sweet heart,not always though,lol.
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by denzel2009: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2011
Awww nice, do you also have WC with 2 shitholes?
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by 190: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2011
My hearts skips and my 3rd leg begins to do the talking

I really need 2 bath again with her 2nite wink
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by livedit(f): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2011
Nothing like being in-love. Aahhhhhhh wink
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by annawhite(f): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2011
how i feel?
*wit an innocent face*
always have my eyes on his dik
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by kokoye(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2011
when or where can I ever have my privacy??

damn!!   grin
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by 190: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2011
annawhite:

how i feel?
*wit an innocent face*
always have my eyes on his dik
shocked shocked shocked Now im outta here angry angry
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by annawhite(f): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2011
190:

shocked shocked shocked Now im outta here angry angry
see me se wahala
so na ur own be talkactive abi
well in my case na my eye dey talk grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by 190: 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2011
^ Must you Look undecided

dont you have self eye control angry
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by annawhite(f): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2011
190 come back here undecided
190:

^ Must you Look undecided

dont you have self eye control angry

aint nutting wrong in looking na
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by kokoye(m): 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2011
Anna . .you dont look like most of your comments

cant tie you two .

you must have 7 lives wink
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by Goldieluks: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2011
kokoye:

cant tie you two .

you must have 7 lives wink

Every gal got a (tiger) in her,don't be deceived by looks alone.
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by MrCork17: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2011
Goldieluks (f), <<<<< hoping to bath with Mr Cork >>>>>>> annawhite wink
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by annawhite(f): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2011
kokoye:

cant tie you two .

you must have 7 lives  wink
kokoye wetin i do nau cheesy
Goldieluks:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedi dnt think i do,im wild and witty,cant blame GOD for giving me the innocent look
*looking at kokoye wit an innocent face*i dnt have any tiger in me but i tink i have a rabbit hidden somewhere
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks (f), <<<<< hoping to bath with Mr Cork >>>>>>> annawhite wink
i ccant cos there will be no dik 4 me to look at nah
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by kokoye(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

Not deceived ojare . . know many like her.

that's what guys want though - be a lady outside but a freakazoid in the shower.

In her case, she's a freakazoid on nairaland as well. smiley
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by annawhite(f): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2011
kokoye:

Not deceived ojare . . know many like her.

that's what guys want though - be a lady outside but a freakazoid in the shower.

In her case, she's a freakazoid on nairaland as well. smiley
r u calling me a freakazoid?
*look at kokoye ******* retraces two step bak *
nutting to look at
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by kokoye(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2011
lol whatever

my defination of freakazoid is a freak in the bedroom . .like men want.
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by annawhite(f): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2011
kokoye:

lol whatever

my defination of freakazoid is a freak in the bedroom . .like men want.
calling me illiterate too
*kicks kokoye in d balls*
unamikot,ebot ikot
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by kokoye(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2011
Oh dear
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by annawhite(f): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2011
kokoye:

Oh dear
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
no mind me abeg
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by Odunnu: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2011
I look forward to it.
Re: How Do You Feel To Have Your Bath With Your Sweet Heart Always? by kokoye(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2011
annawhite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
no mind me abeg

lol

sebi na you . . na your first time??

i'm cool sweetie

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Am Losing My Mind / This Is My Problem / Why Is It Not Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.