Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Why Buharist/bakarist Are Into Character Assassination? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buharist/bakarist Are Into Character Assassination? (601 Views)

As A Buharist, Lets Tell Ourselves The Truth / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari / A Buharist And A Jonathanian Hug Each Other (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buharist/bakarist Are Into Character Assassination? by omanzo02: 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2011
The non performing GEJ and  PDP have been on the campaigne train for months telling us how they would change the country, and the useless Buhari who want my vote is still sitting in his village without any meaningful explanation to convince me 'how' he would effect changes, I don't believe in his Dodan Barrack record, he should get his aaaassss about and running or else he will graduate from another university of electoral life, or wait till 2055 to win an election. . Character assassination don't win election, well atticulated campaigne does.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Buharist/bakarist Are Into Character Assassination? by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2011
There are campaign site, newspaper internviews etc. you know! I am not in Nigeria and I seem to know of a lot of what each camp has to offer than you do, it seems. undecided
Re: Why Buharist/bakarist Are Into Character Assassination? by wesley80(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^ wld dat be cos u spend 95% of your time nosing around?
Re: Why Buharist/bakarist Are Into Character Assassination? by omanzo02: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

There are campaign site, newspaper internviews etc. you know! I am not in Nigeria and I seem to know of a lot of what each camp has to offer than you do, it seems. undecided
I don't live in Nigeria too, I just returned from Nigeria 2 weeks ago and I can't find anything on the ground especially in the SS, SE and SW that Buhari is a strong contestant, only the diasporans in the US are trying to make Buhari a strong contestant on NL not here in Europe where I am.

From the preparation I saw Buhari will be defeated and will still be heading to the court that he was rigged. Justice Salami can't wuru wuru for him anymore.
Re: Why Buharist/bakarist Are Into Character Assassination? by apoti(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2011
His campaign starts tomorrow see the article below:

The presidential campaign of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) will start from Kaduna, the north west zone, on March 2, Sule Hanman, director general of the Buhari Campaign Organisation, said at the weekend.

Mr. Hanman announced this when the party's presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, formally presented his running mate, Tunde Bakare, to the party's National Executive Committee (NEC).

He said Mr. Buhari's presidential campaign council would be chaired by the party's vice presidential candidate and that the campaign team would move to the north central on March 3, with a rally to be held in Minna. On March 4, the team would be in Ibadan in the south west, in Benin in the south-south on March 5; on March 6, the campaign rally would be in Onitsha and Owerri, in the south east, and on March 9, the zonal presidential campaign would terminate in Maiduguri in the north east, after which the state presidential campaign would commence.

Meanwhile, Mr. Buhari has called on candidates contesting elective offices on the party's ticket to adhere to CPC constitution and the Electoral Act.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5680272-146/story.csp
Re: Why Buharist/bakarist Are Into Character Assassination? by Kobojunkie: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2011
omanzo02:

I don't live in Nigeria too, I just returned from Nigeria 2 weeks ago and I can't find anything on the ground especially in the SS, SE and SW that Buhari is a strong contestant, only the diasporans in the US are trying to make Buhari a strong contestant on NL not here in Europe where I am.

From the preparation I saw Buhari will still be heading to the court that he was rigged.

Well, definitely Buhari campaign does not seem to have access to billions of naira in funds like the Jonathan Camp or the money that the Tinubu Camp can boast of. And you are probably right that it does not seem there is much exposure for the camp at this time but I would not discount the power of volunteers for the group yet.

(1) (Reply)

Joe, Rib, Buh? Who Has Been Pulling The Largest Crowd At Rallies? / Are You Sure President Goodluck Jonathan Will Sweep The Presidential Poll? / Guatemala First Lady Seeks Divorce To Succeed Pres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.