Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk (3011 Views)

Oluwadamilare Baiyewu, Nigerian Rapist Jailed For 24 Years In The UK / Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) / Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by yommyuk: 2:20am On Mar 02, 2011
http://www.bbc.co.uk/crimewatch/wanted/2011/01/samuel_makinde.shtml

Samuel Olajide Makinde is wanted by police on suspicion of raping a twenty one-year-old woman in Oxford city centre in December 2009. Thirty two-year-old Makinde - who has a strong Nigerian accent - skipped bail in February last year and hasn't been seen since. He is known to have links in Oxford and London.

Anyone with any information as to the whereabouts of Samuel Olajide Makinde should contact Thames Valley Police on 08458 505 505 or Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555 111.

Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by bashr4: 2:40am On Mar 02, 2011
whats it with lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and raping women embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by mamagee3(f): 2:41am On Mar 02, 2011
Look at how black he is. . . Criminal!

And when I say Nigerian men are unattractive, people attack me but have anyone noticed that all the Nigerian men that had their pictures posted on this website are all fugly!

I'm typing this with a straight face.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by bashr4: 2:43am On Mar 02, 2011
mama-gee:

And when I say Nigerian men are unattractive, people attack me but have anyone noticed that all the Nigerian men that had their pictures posted on this website are all fugly!

give me your email i will send u my pic no b mouth
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by mamagee3(f): 2:43am On Mar 02, 2011
bashr4:

whats it with lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and despoiling women embarassed embarassed
I used to think despoiling had to do with the hausa and them alone.

I'm surprised at how the yorubas who used to have a 95% clean record when it comes to sexual crimes in Nigeria are now the perpetrators of this act.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by bashr4: 2:46am On Mar 02, 2011
mama-gee:

I used to think despoiling had to do with the hausa and them alone.

I'm surprised at how the yorubas who used to have a 95% clean record when it comes to sexual crimes in Nigeria are now the perpetrators of this act.

I DIDNT MENTION YORUBA OOO U DEY FIND TROUBLE , I WANTED TO SAY NIGERIANS, HMMMM
MEANWHILE WHERE DO I FIND A GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by mamagee3(f): 2:49am On Mar 02, 2011
bashr4:

give me your email i will send u my pic no b mouth
No, thank you!

Recently, I have been having nightmares almost on a regular basis, I asked my psychiatrist the reason for this and I was told it was the result of viewing too many pictures of Nigerian men.

So, I have decided to input the "Keep it to thyself " pledge to protect myself grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by bashr4: 2:52am On Mar 02, 2011
mama-gee:

No, thank you!

Recently, I have been having nightmares almost on a regular basis, I asked my psychiatrist the reason for this and I was told it was the result of viewing too many pictures of Nigerian men.

So, I have decided to input the [b]"Keep it to thyself " pledge to protect myself grin grin grin grin grin

so u want to give up? i have also been seeing to many wowo nigerian chicks especially lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but behold you that means theres hope.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by mamagee3(f): 2:55am On Mar 02, 2011
**No comment**
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by bashr4: 3:03am On Mar 02, 2011
mama-gee:

**No comment**

next time dont talk bad about naija guys , we are the hottest thing in africa plus our swagg cannot be matched by anyother country.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 02, 2011
Lord have mercy
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by bashr4: 3:21am On Mar 02, 2011
tpiah!:

Lord have mercy

did someone die
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2011
shouldnt God have mercy with all this bad news every day?
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by bashr4: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2011
world should just end make everybody go rest
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by chic2pimp(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2011
mama-gee:

.[/i]

How you take correlate Dark Face with Crime?
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by oderemo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2011
muma gee or what u call yourself,
you think with your a.s.s at times. dont you.
or maybe you dont even think at all.
God knows.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2011
chic2pimp:

i wonder ooo
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by mamagee3(f): 2:01am On Mar 03, 2011
bashr4:

next time dont talk bad about naija guys , we are the hottest thing in africa plus our swagg cannot be matched by anyother country.
Only the guilty and nerve wrecked victims would rise up for defense when someone says something they know they are guilty of.

In other words, it's offensive to them because they lack self confidence which is quite evident in all of your responses.

Get over it!

chic2pimp:

Did I ever state that his extreme dark skin tone has anything to do with the crime he committed?

I think that should be the question. . .
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 03, 2011
mama-gee:

Only the guilty and nerve wrecked victims would rise up for defense when someone says something they know they are guilty of.

In other words, it's offensive to them because they lack self confidence which is quite evident in all of your responses.

Get over it!

Did I ever state that his extreme dark skin tone has anything to do with the crime he committed?

I think that should be the question. . .

i'm desperately looking for a point here. . . . . .
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by mamagee3(f): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
tpiah!:

i'm desperately looking for a point here. . . . . .
It's straight up in your arse. tongue
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2011
^^chill, this lady.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by mamagee3(f): 2:24am On Mar 04, 2011
tpiah!:

^^chill, this lady.
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by samtoye(m): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
We can't always jump into conclusion, A British girl was actually convicted last year for making an habit of falsely accusing black guys of Rape, she later confessed that she was just executing personal vendetta against any black guy in UK. Quite unfortunately one of her victims committed suicide due to the public persecution before the truth finally came out.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by justwise(m): 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2011
samtoye:

We can't always jump into conclusion, A British girl was actually convicted last year for making an habit of falsely accusing black guys of violation, she later confessed that she was just executing personal vendetta against any black guy in UK. Quite unfortunately one of her victims committed suicide due to the public persecution before the truth finally came out.

yes but in that case the accused did not run away cos he got nothing to hide, this Nigerian probably knew that his DNA is with the police and could be easily convicted.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2011
mama-gee:

LMAO! grin grin grin I know this is a serious issue, but damn, your comments are funny.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2011
mama-gee:

If that really is your pic on your profile, then I must say you ain't pretty at all. You look like any other braindead nigerian chic on the streets. So get off your high horse, you fuckin ugly bitch angry
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by aloyemeka1: 12:56am On Apr 24, 2011

Help me ask her o. Typical case of black stereotyping fellow blacks.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by aloyemeka1: 12:58am On Apr 24, 2011
justwise:

yes but in that case the accused did not run away cos he got nothing to hide, this Nigerian probably knew that his DNA is with the police and could be easily convicted.

That is not always true. the other guy may have been lucky but this one got scared because he may never be as lucky as the other one. Running away does not mean he is guilty, he may not want to go to jail at all because someone accused him falsely.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by justwise(m): 1:07am On Apr 24, 2011
aloy/emeka:

That is not always true. the other guy may have been lucky but this one got scared because he may never be as lucky as the other one. Running away does not mean he is guilty, he may not want to go to jail at all because someone accused him falsely.

You don't just get thrown into jail in the UK just like that. His DNA will be taken to match the evidence gathered from the crime scene or from the woman's body. In rape cases like that, the suspect will not be jailed just cos the victim made an allegation, it must be proven.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by francisj(m): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2011
mama-gee:

[color=#990000]And when I say Nigerian men are unattractive, people attack me but have anyone noticed that all the Nigerian men that had their pictures posted on this website are all fugly!
I'm typing this with a straight face.[/color]

are you really sure ?
sent me ur email and I will sent you some pix of my crew ?

mikeujoel:

If that really is your pic on your profile, then I must say you ain't pretty at all. You look like any other braindead nigerian chic on the streets. So get off your high horse, you fuckin ugly naughty woman angry

he-he-he,I dey laugh o, sote i don fall from chair ,
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by aloyemeka1: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2011
justwise:

You don't just get thrown into jail in the UK just like that. His DNA will be taken to match the evidence gathered from the crime scene or from the woman's body. In violation cases like that, the suspect will not be jailed just cos the victim made an allegation, it must be proven.

Presence of DNA does not prove rape. He may have slept with her but it was consensual only for the lady to turn around and claim rape. In cases like that, DNA presence or absence is irrelevant.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by justwise(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Presence of DNA does not prove violation. He may have slept with her but it was consensual only for the lady to turn around and claim violation. In cases like that, DNA presence or absence is irrelevant.

Consensual s$x in city centre? Since it happened in city centre there must be loads of CCTV clips of the incident hence the reason why he skipped bail and run away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Sentences Evans To Seven Years In Jail / Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped / Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.