Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca (8963 Views)

Arsenal Offer Thierry Henry Two-month Loan Deal / Real Lose To Barca Again! -letter To God / Why Is Thierry Henry Mediocre In Major Tournaments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by A40(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2007
@Muki
Please free Henry i wouldnt say im not mad at him but, we just got let him go baby we gotta let him go

Dont let the signature decieve you o! if you talk greasy i would still put you in your place (he knows himself)
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2007
A-40:

@Muki
Please free Henry i wouldnt say im not mad at him but,  we just got let him go baby we gotta let him go

Dont let the signature decieve you o! if you talk greasy i would still put you in your place (he knows himself)

grin

I am done grin

thou shalt not fight your fellow Gunner cheesy please do not be like grumps wink cheesy grin
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Hugoboi(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2007
It felt so gud seeing Henry behind that Unicef shirt.Even the dude had to admit that its been a worthwhile chase and it was only a matta of time b4 he threw in the towel.My heart goes out to them " gooners".I hope they do recover this time.

** switches phone wallpaper to Henry_Barca jpg **
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2007
hmmm . . . . . . . cool
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by A40(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2007
@Muki
Naah the other part of the message wasnt for you it was for someone else that apparently still has me in mind, You know who cheesy
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by RuuDie(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2007
@mukina2,
nah, i think you're just upset - its ai'ght! just don't forget all he's done for the club and let your anger get the better of you!

chuckdee4:

Whatever happens we saw the best of TH14, i don't think he'll ever hit those peaks anymore so thanks Henry for the memories

i think you're wrong - he's been out for a while and the rest will do him a world of good plus he's g'onna be working with quality all around him!
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by mukina2: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2007
A40 i know who cheesy grin . . . . .

@ Ruudie cheesy

I am done now grin cheesy
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by larrybanks: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2007
Let him go, that's not a prob. by us. Just watch out for us next season, UP GUNNERS.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by 9ja4eva: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2007
Henry enjoying Barca already

Cese on his way to Real

Wenger maybe Real too
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by somze(f): 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2007
But as a blue i'm more upset by this development oh. Arsenal has not been a threat to us in the last 3 years but Barca ( and liverpool ) has in the CL. Now they've added Henry to their squad.

Is it just me that feels there's some kind off cosmic conspiracy against Chelsea in the CL?
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by A40(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2007
Apparently the guys groin problem wasnt fully healed i guess thats why we sold him for the low, Hmm that guy most have ben having some extra curricular activities no wonder he was always holding his hips last season, We hope he doesnt do that at his new club Barca fans arent that tolerant o!
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by scolary: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2007
next season , we the barcas shall be fortefied and all cups we be ours, hahahahahahahahhahah
bewareeeeeeeeee grin
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by somze(f): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2007
Your stars will all be injured.
DOWN WITH EVIL!
DOWN WITH BARCA!!!
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by A40(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2007
somze:

Your stars will all be injured.
DOWN WITH EVIL!
DOWN WITH BARCA!!!

Are you sure you dont have Hate Cancer?
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Angybabe(f): 12:36am On Jul 02, 2007
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by 9ja4eva: 1:22am On Jul 02, 2007
Suprised Bent cost more.

Well na hype and who sabi do business
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by A40(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2007
Some people just get inferiority complex sha  grin imagine someone wishing for another clubs stars to get injured, you guys are lame at least you are honest enough to admit you cant beat a full healthy Barca squad, Wishing their players injured now thats just nasty!

Henry good luck at Barca hopefully our new signing Eduardo will make us forget about you quick
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by somze(f): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2007
Here comes the club police, never minding his business. tongue

First of all, need i remind you that we've NEVER BEEN BEATEN BY BARCA having a full squad?

Secondly, Barca is not a club, its an evil, cheating tyranny that needs to be ANNIHILATED.

Third and most important, you and your 4th class club grin should be the ones feeling inferior due to . . . so many freaking reasons that we ALL know.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by topeorekoy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2007
somze:

Here comes the club police, never minding his business. tongue

Third and most important, you and your 4th class club grin should be the ones feeling inferior due to . . . so many freaking reasons that we ALL know.

@SOMEZ, i hope u aint refering to my darling GUNNERS as a 4th class club? ur team shld be 7th class cos they r no where to be found in history anywhere except that they are going to break the HOME WIN RECORD if they win their first home match. so what class is a team with so many stars and havent won any significant thing that we havent won if we are 4th class?
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by somze(f): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2007
You know, its funny, anytime we talk about Arsenal's position you guys have to go way back to the past and start talking about history. Is it me or do the arses live in the past? grin
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by A40(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2007
See this Groupie o! when did you start supporting your nouveau riche club, how pathetic you guys are some insecure hoochies imagine their yeye coach calling Liverpool a small club you guys have no history and no present either its gonna take more than a couple of carling cups to change that,
You Blue Groupies need to kiss my Arse
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2007
Man-u will have their revenge this season and Chelsea will continue to be a terror in your dreams  grin

Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by A40(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2007
Dont count on it angry
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by 9ja4eva: 3:22am On Jul 06, 2007
somze:

You know, its funny, anytime we talk about Arsenal's position you guys have to go way back to the past and start talking about history. Is it me or do the arses live in the past? grin

Na so dem be oh
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by A40(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2007
somze:

For a club that has little or no history i dont expect you guys to be too happy about your past

Hint:Winning 3 league titles and 4 facups in over 100 years doesnt exactly make you a first class club
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by topeorekoy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2007
somze:

what makes MADRID one of the best clubs in the world?
what have they one recently except this league in 4 yrs and they are still one of the best in spain. is it not their history of winning so many UCL tropies that makes them of the best.

WE GUNNERS ARE SO PROUD OF OUR PAST AND WILL 4EVER be happy with my beloved club for giving me a good history and more are still coming.
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2007
@ Topeorekoy

OLD THINGS SHALL PASS AWAY
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by topeorekoy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2007
and new good things shall follow
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2007
topeorekoy:

and new good things shall follow

[color=#000099]NO no no!And clubs shall excel[/color]
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by 9ja4eva: 4:14am On Jul 07, 2007
Starting from d championship
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by scolary: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2007
barca the unbeatable next season.
this shall be our name.
no injury or casualties,
u will see real and arsenal beg messi for mrecy.
bravo,
Re: At Last, Thierry Henry Is Off To Barca by topeorekoy(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2007
9ja4eva:

Starting from d championship

U KNOW IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. GOONERS IN THE championship? guess that will be the end of the premiership

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulham Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 9th April 2012 / Burnley Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 5th December 2018 / FA CUP: Chelsea Vs Everton [3 - 4 On Pens] On Saturday,19th February,2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.