Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes (64728 Views)

May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos / May D Weds Carolina Wassmuth. Wedding Photos / May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Abdulazeez99: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2020
Nigerian musician, Akinmayokun Awodumila, popularly known as MayD has taken to social media to jubilate after his marriage to his long time white boo, Caroline Wassmuth crashed, Igbere TV reports.

MayD and Caroline walked down the aisle in November, 2018 after they dated for many years and they are blessed with a son.

Igbere TV recall that in 2018, after their legal wedding in 2018, MayD took to social media to share photos and captioned it “Off the market”.

Announcing the end of their union, MayD took to micro blogging platform, Twitter to celebrate.

He wrote: “I’m single Again and free! For over 15 years I have always been in a relationship I think I need to be alone for some time!”

https://twitter.com/MisterMayD/status/1310599119195508741?s=19

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by ghettokid1(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2020
Attention seeking mofo....

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by daddytime(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2020
Enter studio, bro.

Childish....

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Righteousness89(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2020
The Rate at which homes are crashing,
It's Clear the devil is so Intrested in Shattering Families.
He knows and Understands the Power that comes with unity and that is his target!

It's Very Important that Couples have an Understanding of the tricks of the devil against the Home..

There is Need for the Home to have an Altar. An Altar where the Man and his wife Come together to Pray and study God's Word Together.
This is where Lucifer targets first. Once the Altar is Weakened, the Home is at the Mercy of the devil and I Tell you he has no mercy.

Do all you Should to Ensure the Family Altar is not Weakened.
The Family that Prays together, Is the Victorious Family..

180 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Na he know wetin eeeee dey find jawee,na agbo me I wan sell

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Madibah(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

You're wrong bro
The family that understands each other is the victorious family
Being prayerfull is actually different from your behavior
We've seen people who don't pray and they are very cultured
And we've seen prayerfull people who behaves terrible

Understanding matters in a relationship

Chinese ain't prayerfull and I can say most of them doesn't know God
They are mostly Buddhist
and their country is more peaceful
Their marital relationship tend to last longer

Understanding is the key
Prayer is optional

302 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Righteousness89(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2020
[s]
Madibah:

You're wrong bro

[/s]

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Vyzz: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2020
Ọ M G

Righteousness89 is now a Savage.... grin

Anyways...
This is the biggest hit you have had in years Mr May D

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by DonBenny77(m): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2020
grin
30bg money don reset him brain, Davido has set him free.
You don forget when the woman dey cater for you

6 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Freestainworld(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
celebrating failure, this one no get sense

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by momodub: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Oh noooooo sorry bro igbe happens
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by PureGoldh(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
His life...his choice
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by BruncleZuma: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2020

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Mohayemi(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Most of what we regard as peaceful situations are in essence cold war. Is China as a nation really at peace? What China has is actually the subjugation of the weak in the society and that is far from genuine peace.
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Cvwriter1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
May D don suffer em follow the shout chop my money

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by nairaman66(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
He knows and Understands the Power that comes with unity and that is his target!

It's Very Important that Couples have an Understanding of the tricks of the devil against the Home..

There is Need for the Home to have an Altar. An Altar where the Man and his wife Come together to Pray and study God's Word Together.
This is where Lucifer targets first. Once the Altar is Weakened, the Home is at the Mercy of the devil and I Tell you he has no mercy.

It’s not the devil. These indices are man made and man’s insatiable greed for everything!

12 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by flyca: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Awon Nairaland “Team oyinbo wife” cheesy
Is he tired of washing plates? tongue

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Wasky101: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
For all I care there are more successful and thriving marriages than broken ones but bad news gets more publicity.
Do not condition your mind that marriage is a tough nut to crack, as we are a product of our thoughts
marriage is sweet and blissful and I will continue to enjoy mine till death do us part

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by thoollz: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Make una dey deceive una self on social media. Na Nigerians pray pass, but wetin dey happen for their closet worst pass person wey no sabi God. There's this guy I follow on Twitter, he talks about Christianity and football, I follow him because of his football posts though. I went to check his like posts for some football updates, when I saw him liking raw pûssy pictures, really x-rated contents. An aggressive preacher of the word of God like you. Those wey God go condemn go plenty for this country.

26 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Incandescent(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
BruncleZuma:
48 Months Fiancée

angry
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by ODJ124(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
ooo too bad.....

Say no to divorce...

Thread Seen..
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by SideshowBob: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
No more swedish mulla.Baba don dey tap from the local side.But wait first righteousness don dey turn bad guy sha. See cancellation.Well the Bible says from the days if John the Baptist the kingdom of God sufferth violence and the violence taketh it by force.Abi na Righteousness89?

1 Like

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Kenmatt(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
I have not read the full gist, maybe I will go back and read it.

But most of our so called "Yeyebrity" would always want to drop "formings"

Those once here where we all know that their places are at the Kitchen and the other room would always want to show we men pepper here.

You went all the way to Sweden, white man's land, to marry because you are a "Yeyebrity" where women and Children are Super human, mini god, thinking it would all be Rosy.

The only sensible black that would marry a white woman over there are those struggling to hit the box.

Which we all know it's the reason behind the act.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
So you're like this. undecidedundecided. Cancel out who does not share the same narrow minded view with you.

19 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nawa
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
When frivolous individual gets married and worsen it by building the marraige on vain things of life, only then you will know that nigeria roads last very long.
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by chybuzky(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
Money finish baba don japa oooo

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Kobicove(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
His life, his business undecided
Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by legba1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
Madibah:

You're wrong bro

your points are valid and correct....plenty prayer warriors are devil incarnate....Understanding and respecting each other matters more

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes by Houseofglam7(f): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo / Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim / Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.