Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Attention: Nccf Edo State Online Reunion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Attention: Nccf Edo State Online Reunion (2192 Views)

NCCF Borno State / Nccf Taraba State / Nccf Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention: Nccf Edo State Online Reunion by codelady(f): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2007
Hey!! Is there anyone on this Forum who served in Edo State recently and was a part of the NCCF (Nigeria Christian Corpers' Fellowship)? Let's get together again -- really miss u guys a lot- so if u're out there or u know someone who was close to the HOUSE OF SHARON, please let's reunite!! Special Holla to all the "Epas", "Uncles", the Excos etc.

I Love this family of God!!
Re: Attention: Nccf Edo State Online Reunion by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 23, 2007
hey i didnt serve in Edo, but Adamawa state and i still remember the NCCF anthem.

Do you love this family
I love this family of God 2x
So closely knitted into one
they've taken me into their arms
and i'm so glad to be
a part of this great family!

Up NCCF!
Re: Attention: Nccf Edo State Online Reunion by ajadrage: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2007
Oh fresh kopa, u still have service blues. Na wa o, u sure say na NCCF u love abi na one of the brothers u would want to hook up with again dey make u start this thread so?

I know say many heartbreaks go dey as u guys passed out becos most of those guys were out for some apples meeen. All the best in your reunion efforts
Re: Attention: Nccf Edo State Online Reunion by codelady(f): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2007
@ajadrage, that's a very nice one there. no, i know 90% of the guys there were looking for a "life partner", but i focused on the important thing while i was there- seeking after God. it's easy to get distracted, but i thank God for everything. i certainly wouldn't hang out with a brother who has ulterior motives! smiley The purpose of this forum is just what it says- to look out for those i spent time with, and possibly reconnect with them again- both brothers and sisters. thx for ur kind comments, but i'm happily single for now, and if God desires me to continue this way, i ain't got no problems wit that. stay cool! cool
Re: Attention: Nccf Edo State Online Reunion by ajadrage: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2007
I like that spirit girl, I wish most of the females I come across had a mind set like that, then the pressures about hooking up with a spouse for no dey this strong. God go do am for all of us, amen. I reside in Edo state and I am pleased that one such as you was here, albeit temporarily. Take care aaight. I believe I'll come back to this thread again sometime smiley
Re: Attention: Nccf Edo State Online Reunion by fleps(m): 12:00am On Feb 21, 2012
Hmmmm NCCF! This is da 1st thread i've read on NL concerning NCCF. Kudos o o!
Re: Attention: Nccf Edo State Online Reunion by Murphy7h4: 4:49am On Jun 22, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Christians, How Do You Deal With Lies And Misconceptions In Yoruba Bible? / Googlism!! People Worship Google As God / Re; Halloween And Christians For Frosbel And Omo Alata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.