Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Htc Hd2 For Sale! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Htc Hd2 For Sale! (4169 Views)

HTC HD2 (SOLD) / Buy This Htc Hd2 ---36k / Fairly Used Phones From Us For Sale Htc Hd2 And 7, Iphone 4 (32gb) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Htc Hd2 For Sale! by feelme3(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2011
HTC HD2 phones just in from the US (with 16GB memory card) for sale N50K.

Pls call Steve 08031920021. (calling from outside lagos will have to make own delivery plans o! #3 pcs remaining)
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by Guddy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2011
Wit accessories?
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by feelme3(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2011
@guddy: depends on what makes your definition of acc (charger, manual, phones). yes. If you are the guy I just spoke with, ofcourse, you'd have to see it first abi?
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by Guddy(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2011
Can this phone go 4 less dan 50? Will they still b available by April?
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by Guddy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2011
Sorry 4 d first question in my last post i witdraw it. Will d phone still b available by April? Cos dats wen i'm expecting d cash. I really nid d phone.
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by feelme3(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
@Guddy: I ignore your 1st post like u asked but just for the records, HTC HD2 goes for N85k in Ikeja and my wares are legit.
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by feelme3(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2011
sold out!!
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
Sorry to go off a bit but how much is the htc legend? and desire? Thanks.
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by feelme3(m): 1:28am On Mar 04, 2011
Fortissimo,

its ok but right now i only make orders for the htc phones. but if u are interested in the other phones you can find out how much they go for and you can let me know. thank you Steve
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by pingu2k5(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2011
@ Feel me, let me know if you have another of this phone for sale. My email: pingu2k5@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by 9jii(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2011
pls me too need htc if u hv it again, tunnello85@yahoo.com
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by remiloy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2011
need a brand new HTC desire? holla 08023635989 or mail jydoh99@yahoo.com
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by feelme3(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2011
DISCLAIMER!

If you are making any transactions based on post that appeared under this thread, i do not have anybody representing me. In essence, if its not feel_me and we never met for any transaction, I take no responsibility for any scammer that took advantage of my thread. I've only dealt with 15 persons through this forum and there's been no complain from any of them concerning the HD phones I sold them.

NLrs, PLS, I do not have a dual ID on this forum. A couple of people called me complaining about the phones they bought from this forum. It was only after I met with them that they confirm I didn't sell them the phones.

Am taking time out to write this so that we are aware of impostors/scammers wey wan put sand sand for anoda man garri.

thanks y'all
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by feelme3(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2011
@9jii and pingu2k5

Am expecting some HTC HD2 orders coming in soon. Will let you know but its on 1st-call-1st-sold basis wink
cheers
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by LxpG(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2011
@Feel_me,
Do u have any other HTC phone(android) and how much

Also, how much is ur HD2 going 4!
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by teddydonny: 2:27pm On May 01, 2011
@feel_me: Do you also order HTC TP2 (Touch Pro2)? If yes, at what price tag?
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by feelme3(m): 12:12am On May 12, 2011
Just in yesterday from the US!
HD2 (New in-box - 6pcs) 85k

HD2 (3 months used - 9pcs) 65K

HD Desire (3 months used - 3pcs) 70K

iPADS

All phones with original accessories and as mint.
Cheers.
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by oxygyne(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2011
Hello Feel me,

Do you have any HTC phones available for sale at the moment? preferably HTC HD2,

Kindly get back to me asap, Thanks!
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by ayztech(f): 7:31am On Jun 11, 2011
the ipad, what are the specifications and price?
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by feelme3(m): 1:47am On Jun 16, 2011
Sorry peeps.
Been away on some other projects.

Don't have any stock at the moment.

@Teddydonny, basically I do HD2, Legend, and Desire. Am expecting to get Thunderbolt with ma next order sometime ending of this month by God's grace. But you can tell me ur preferred model and I'll give u a quote if its ok with you, then we can do biz.

@LxpG, yes, most of HTC phones run android and the price depends on the product and its condition. I usually have from new to some months old used. The used  comes in cheaper and really, except for the box and incomplete accessories (which u fit buy from village) the phones are in great condition. I get the stock from the carriers directly (make u no ask me how grin)

So, I'll be keeping u guys posted once it comes in but there are lots of ppl standing by and am loving the lil brisk business. God bless y'all.

Am out.
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by feelme3(m): 1:59am On Jun 16, 2011
@ayztech, IPADs are Apple and Samsung.
SPECS.
Screen - 9" LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology and 1024 x 768 resolution.

Operating System - iPad runs on a Apple iOS 4 operating system. Samsung Android 2.2 Froyo OS.

Processor and RAM - Apple iPad has 1GHz Apple A4 custom-designed processor with 256MB of RAM. Here, Galaxy Tab kicked rules with 1.0GHz Application Processor with 512Mb of RAM

Camera - Samsung offers dual camera. The rear camera has 3.1 megapixel resolution with LED flash. The front facing camera gives 1.3 megapixel for video calling.

Memory and SD card - Apple iPad is in 16Gb, 32Gb, and 64Gb models but, Samsung only 16Gb and 32Gb models.

Went for 85k for Apple and 75 for Samsung. 5pieces. Sold out.
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by teddydonny: 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2011
What I have in mind now is HD2. I already got the TP2 and wish to try my hands on the HD2. Tell me what's up.
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by Andrew3(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2011
you will enjoy your hd2 mostly when you install an android 2.3 on it,

ask if you need a simple tutorial i will guide you. note: dont use the sd based android out there, nand android is the best for hd2 with super speed and sense gui
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by teddydonny: 6:44am On Jul 31, 2011
::Andrew:::

ask if you need a simple tutorial i will guide you. note: dont use the sd based android out there, nand android is the best for hd2 with super speed and sense gui

Is there any significant performance difference between unbranded HD2 and the T-Mo brand while running Android on them?
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by Andrew3(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2011
::Andrew:::

no difference, but the hd2 is not an android phone so tmobile will give you with wm6.5 (windows mobile)

not an official android phone but windows
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by Luka316(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
@feel_me pls where can i get htc(TyTn_II) accesories - ear phone, battery, chager etc and pls hw much do u think it might cost(som1 want to sell it to me and i dont knw hw much it would cost) used for like 3 months. thx
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by teddydonny: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2011
Luka316:

@feel_me pls where can i get htc(TyTn_II) accesories - ear phone, battery, chager etc and pls hw much do u think it might cost(som1 want to sell it to me and i dont knw hw much it would cost) used for like 3 months. thx
You can get the earphone in Computer Village but I personally prefer the combination of HTC usb connector (the 3.5mm adapter) and Samsung's noise cancellation earpiece (the upper part with 3.5mm plug). Together, you'll enjoy your music so much. For charging, you can simply charge your phone off any usb port using any mini usb cable (preferably quality ones). As a matter of fact, I used this very phone (also called KAISER or TILT) for over a year and my younger brother is still using it till now.
However, a fairly used one of this phone may cost you around 18 to 22k. eferably quality ones). As a matter of fact, I used this very phone (also called KAISER or TILT) for over a year and my younger brother is still using it till now.
However, a fairly used one of this phone may cost you around 18 to 22k.
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by feelme3(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2011
@teddy, wow. thanks for holding brief for me. Had to attend to some other stuff. Miss nairaland too much.

Ok pple, Pls, am not claiming to be a phone expert so I might not know much about the technicalities but I'll only answer to question I know the answers.

just arrived

HTC HD2 (5PCS New) = 65k

Samsung 19000 galaxy s (3pcs NEW) = 75K

HTC HD7 (1PC NEW) = 75K

HTD INCREDIBLE S (1pc) = 80k

All in from the US. 16G SD card, all accessories.

First call basis, Looking for to your patronage.

Ciao!
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by teddydonny: 1:36am On Aug 21, 2011
No luck for me? I very much need the HD2 but the price is messing me up big time. What can you do for for me soonest?
Re: Htc Hd2 For Sale! by feelme3(m): 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
Almost sold out!

HTC HD2 (2PCS remaining)

@Teddy, man, like we discussed, if you can wait till next month, fine. But if you really want this, I think I'll be able to do a lil on it for you based on what you said. Holla me.

@Amaka, I don't see you here on NL. Pls, I wudnt advice you send me any money at the moment as I can't guarentee you the product yet. And money no dey stay with man, you know now wink

And thanks y'all for your patronage. Please make una dey drop una lines here on NL for PR, lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUY!!! Clone Iphone X (32GB) ₦50,000 / Full boxed Samsung Galaxy S2 For Sale with extendable battery@50k / Mint Nokia E5 For Sale(white Colour With Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.