Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! (8429 Views)

Hostgator Review / Important - Get 25% Off Or $9.99 Off On All Hostgator Orders. / Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by canachy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2011
In as much as there are many good web hosting companies in Nigeria today, many people still would not want to trust their websites with any Nigerian hosts. If you are one of such people, then I must tell u boldly that [url=http://secure.hostgator.com/~affiliat/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=canachy]HOSTGATOR[/url] is the best Shared/Reseller Hosting Company In the World (you can do your research). I am not promoting them for nothing: I have done business with them for 18month, and I would recommend them without any reservation.

So if you have been looking for a good foreign host, look no further, cos [url=http://secure.hostgator.com/~affiliat/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=canachy]HOSTGATOR[/url] has got your back 24/7. The good thing is that they even accept Nigerian credit cards, so you would not have any hassle paying with your zenith bank websurfer or Naira MasterCard.

IMPORTANT - GET 25% OFF or $9.99 OFF on all orders

WIth these [url=http://secure.hostgator.com/~affiliat/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=canachy]HOSTGATOR[/url] Coupons, you would get great discounts on all their hosting plans:

for 25%OFf, use the coupon - THOSTGATOR

for $9.94 OFF, use this coupon: 994CENTOFF

[url=http://secure.hostgator.com/~affiliat/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=canachy-][/url]
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by gabuzee(m): 9:01am On Mar 04, 2011
Pls will they accept GTB Naira mastercard.
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by canachy(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2011
gabuzee:

Pls will they accept GTB Naira mastercard.

YES. They accept GTB Naira Mastercard
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by lagoshost(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2011

That is not true. They don't.
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by Seton(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2011
i have been using websurfer with hostgator for the past 3 yrs, you may also try new visa card by zenith 'cos they have stop to issue websurfer, two of my students confirmed that
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by Seton(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2011
i have been using websurfer with hostgator for the past 3 yrs, you  may also try new visa card by zenith 'cos they have stop to issue websurfer, two of my students confirmed that
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by serverman: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2011
You can also try QServers.net . They are a good nigerian web hosting company. N2,500 for 500mb webspace. Order and pay online with interswitch also available. GET STARTED NOW.
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by bulksms247(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2012
I once used my Naira Mastercard on hostgator and the accepted it but it seems the don't accept it anymore. You can use zenith bank websurfer which you can get @ $120. But I can help you get a visa card for N500 with which you can use to pay hostgator.

NOTE: Before paying hostgator from Nigeria kindly contact them and send them your I'd card and front of the Card you are paying with so that once you make your order, they can process it speedily
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by Bubemi: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2012
Good day, pls how can I get the visa card from u?
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by Okponee: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2012
I've bought from them using GTB's Visa Card, but they asked me to show my ID card, and I did so. They then said I must send to them a statement of Account, with the number on my Visacard, which the Bank frowns at. Thus, I have not been able to buy it? What should I you?
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by Okponee: 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2012
I got a hosting Plan from Hostgator using GTB's Visa Card, but they later asked me to show my ID card, and I did so. They then said I must send to them a statement of my Account, containing the number on my Visacard, which the Bank frowns at. Thus, I have not been able to buy it? What should I you?
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by brinebaba(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2012
canachy:

No they don't . .

Okponee:

I got a hosting Plan from Hostgator using GTB's Visa Card, but they later asked me to show my ID card, and I did so. They then said I must send to them a statement of my Account, containing the number on my Visacard, which the Bank frowns at. Thus, I have not been able to buy it? What should I you?

I offer this service.Getting you a hostgator account.If you need hostgator hosting,you can let me know

BTW,some of you might want to try this coupon 'cyberletters' .
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by Okponee: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2012
I offer this service.Getting you a hostgator account.If you need hostgator hosting,you can let me know

BTW,some of you might want to try this coupon 'cyberletters' .
@ brine baba: Please let me know your terms as well as ur contact details, so that we can communicate.
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by brinebaba(m): 1:17am On Feb 28, 2012
Okponee:

@ brine baba: Please let me know your terms as well as ur contact details, so that we can communicate.

scopes_oye[at]yahoo(.)com

Expecting your mail.
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by Netplus(m): 7:32am On Jun 03, 2012
Yes Hostgator is the best hosting company but definitely they have issues with GTB Naira MasterCard because of it`s encryption technology. So your best bet is to get Zenith Bank Buxz Visa Card and follow the procedure on http://www.abmarketingblog.com/hosting/best-hosting-for-your-website/
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by mavtrevor(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
I use GTB mastercard to buy domain names and webhosts from foreign registrars and webhosts, here is a list of the sites i purchase from.
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by skyro(m): 5:15am On Jul 27, 2014
don't waste your time, this is the best nigeria host http://www.?aff=649
Re: Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! by cool0: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2014
I dont have any idea about this site ,When you selecting the good host first of all, you should check the infrastructure, function, check them to a control panel to manage your hosts. More importantly, how they are professional that will lead your business to success.Its better to research and make a checklist of the features and compare the hosting providers and their services & You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. After checking all , I have been using http://www.tucktail.com/hosting/web-hosting_4.aspx?ci=83725&prog_id=447401&pl_id=447401 as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you, and select a web hosting data center to get ultra fast website load times. Also you can choose your new blog ,cms , web galary or e-store to be readily set up for you before you even log in!

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate At Least 1000 Traffic On Your Website Daily / Skills Needed To Become A Successful Freelance Web Designer? / Perfect Website For Your Business At 30% Offer. Other Benefits Included.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.