Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours - Autos (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours (299563 Views)

Buy Cars From Cotonou Without Stress And Your Car(s) Will Be Delivered 48 Hours / Buy Cars From Cotonou Without Stress And Your Car(s) Will Be Delivered 48 Hours / Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (296) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2015
Always at your service
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tadeus:
STRICKTLY COTONUO DEAL, REACH US FOR ENQUIRIES

08035142036, 08056807475

TADEUS
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Make your inquiries today
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Always at your service
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by item1: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tadeus:

Budget 800k delivery to lagos

Regards

is it for real I am very interested in this tiny light. Note with genuine Nigerian costom clearance papers
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 6:38am On Jul 04, 2015
Happy Weekend Nairalanders
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tadeus:
STRICKTLY COTONUO DEAL, REACH US FOR ENQUIRIES

08035142036, 08056807475

TADEUS
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Always at your service
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Happy Sunday Nairalanders
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Joniboi(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Please how much can I get Full Option Toyota Camry LE 2000 model from Cotonou to Lagos. Everything inclusive. Thanks.
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by llade(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hi Tadeus, I av been in lagos for an official assignment for sometime now and have taken time out to go to berger for window shopping and seme for sight seeing. But I want to ask d best way to pay for d car in cotonou after d initial deposit. I saw money transfer agents including hanana global link by Zenith bank in seme who claim they handle currency transfers and have offices in togo and cotonou. Thanks cos I might get my dream ride next month.
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by roughdiamond(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pls how much will a clean Golf 3,Auto,AC,power window&alloy cost down to Lagos. Reply to Basichus@yahoo.com
Quote everything as I wouldn't like hidden charges
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by roughdiamond(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pls how much will Golf 3,Auto,AC,power window&Alloy cost down to lagos.Quote everything,I wouldn't like hidden charges.Reply to basichus@yahoo.com
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by loptos(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hello Tadeus, keep the good name up.How much will 2010 toyota Rav 4 full option cost landing to Lagos
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
loptos:
Hello Tadeus, keep the good name up.How much will 2010 toyota Rav 4 full option cost landing to Lagos

Budget 3.5m delivery to lagos

Hi Tadeus, I av been in lagos for an official assignment for sometime now and have taken time out to go to berger for window shopping and seme for sight seeing. But I want to ask d best way to pay for d car in cotonou after d initial deposit. I saw money transfer agents including hanana global link by Zenith bank in seme who claim they handle currency transfers and have offices in togo and cotonou. Thanks cos I might get my dream ride next month.

You will transfer the money to the exchange man's account and collect the Cefa equivalent from the broker and cross border to go and make payment for the car.

Wish you all the best sir.

Regards
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Joniboi:
Please how much can I get Full Option Toyota Camry LE 2000 model from Cotonou to Lagos. Everything inclusive. Thanks.

Budget 950k delivery to lagos

Regards
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by llade(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Tadeus:

You will transfer the money to the exchange man's account and collect the Cefa equivalent from the broker and cross border to go and make payment for the car.

Wish you all the best sir.

Regards
Thanks but seme looks like a motor park with so many agberos hope its safe carrying cefa from seme to cotonou.
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2015
llade:

Thanks but seme looks like a motor park with so many agberos hope its safe carrying cefa from seme to cotonou.

Thats why you need agent to assist you. But if you think you can handle it, go ahead. All the best sir

Regards
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by llade(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tadeus:

Thats why you need agent to assist you. But if you think you can handle it, go ahead. All the best sir

Regards
Ure involved in this my deal, hope ur statement is not implying ure detatching urself. Hanana global link has an office in park 10 cotonou and is it not possible to transfer at seme collect it in cotonou to pay for d car. Also since dollars is more convenient to carry, do dealers in cotonou accept dollars for car purchases.
Ofcourse for a transaction like this reputable agents like u and saintjoel are needed at least u guys are ok from my observations in the last few years on nairaland and the info you have been given to me so far are invaluable. But as a prospective buyer I shud also know a bit of how the entire process works.
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by llade(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
I sincerely appreciate how u av been open minded in educating ndlers including me on car procurement from cotonou. May God bless u.
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
llade:
I sincerely appreciate how u av been open minded in educating ndlers including me on car procurement from cotonou. May God bless u.

You welcome sir

Regards
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Can I get Camry LE 2000 what price
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Tadeus(m): 7:19am On Jul 07, 2015
OneTruePrince:
Can I get Camry LE 2000 what price

Budget 950k

Regards
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tadeus:

Budget 950k

Regards
What about a used one
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by mindworx: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
How much can i get 2007 camry LE and 2006 honda accord (DC) ?
Re: Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours by Solowixe: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
i hard that Cotonou cars are cheap pls how much can i get clean and good golf 4 to Nigeria tell me the price and the pix to whatsapp 08176732333 or mail me solowixe@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (296) (Reply)

Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US / I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.