Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Please Men I Need Your Help? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Men I Need Your Help? (3731 Views)

Married Nairalanders I Need Your Help! It's Urgent. / A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!! / Married Men, I Need Urgent Advise !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Men I Need Your Help? by geoger: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2011
Hello everyone I need your help on this question. Is there anything that a woman will do that will make a man the beat her messily . ( giving her black eyes) . My husband beats me so much that I can’t take it anymore. He beat me when am pregnant, one month after give birth to our child. Because I ask him questions. He is doing thing I don’t understand , like make late calls to whom I don’t know. Keeping secrets for me. He beat me again because I told him I don’t like the way he and his boy friend use to behav
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by kokoye(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2011
You need to get out of that marriage fast.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by Blazay(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2011
Is there anything that a woman will do that will make a man the beat her messily

Many reasons.

She looks/feels like a 'punching' bag.

She can't 'phock' or give a gooooooood 'head'. grin No woman who can do these 'properly' gets beat-up . . .amen? Ameeeeeeeeeeeen!!!

She is an 'irritant'. . .because the 'juju' she thought would last for ever has been overcome by another woman's 'juju'(poohsie)! cheesy

She has no brains to call the police on his arzzzz or hire some area boys from her family members including her father(if she ever had one), to give him a fantastic 'royal' treatment.

She is a stark illiterate with extremely low self-esteem. (Even my illiterate grand mother would have given my grand father with all the co-wives a a good beating behind closed doors 100 years ago. . . but not the desperate women of this day and age!) cheesy

She is a desperate 'old-cargo'. . . in a bondage do or die marriage.

She is culturally-dic.kmatized and only thinks in terms of a pe-nis as her life-long accomplishment. . .even where married to an illiterate, unemployed 'bush-monkey', from her village! That almighty 'Mrs. Shiate Sum'un" is almighty gold!!! cheesy( TYPICAL OGBONI-OKIJA. . . IGBO/NGBATIC MENTALITY). The reason these men keep gerring away with these things. The women are to blame 100%!!! angry

Hello everyone I need your help on this question. Is there anything that a woman will do that will make a man the beat her messily . ( giving her black eyes) . My husband beats me so much that I can’t take it anymore.  He beat me when am pregnant, one month after give birth to our child. Because I ask him questions. He is doing thing I don’t understand , like make late calls to whom I don’t know. Keeping secrets for me. He beat me again because I told him I don’t like the way he and his boy friend use to behave.

Are you Mamasayma[b]maKossa[/b]? cheesy

You must be an Igbo woman or a Yoruba woman(A-BOLANLE. . .ONE OF DEJI OF AKURE'S WIFE  angry). . . because "bini" and "warri" women beat their men. cool
Don't you know the way to a police station if you live abroad? Even if you live in the bushest part of Nigeria, don't you have relatives?  Where is YOUR father or your brothers or cousins? Did you fall from an 'apple tree'. shocked

The most important reason?

[size=20pt]HE MUST BE AN IGBO MAN!!! OR A YORUBA MAN!!!![/size]

Don't marry from these 2 tribes. They will kill you. Others might rough you up a lirrrle and you will have a fighting chance and scape alive. But not these 2 ethnic groups. At your own risk I say.

Yup! Delta Igbo ok. . . NOT across the [b]Nigger[/b]ing Niger Ooooooooooooooh!!! At your own risk I say even when you are in bed with 'those' Igbotic ones. . . your whole body will feel and look like you survived the Biafra war. . . and still hurting!!! Avoid them!!! Very ROUGH!cheesy

Don't deal with ethnic 'Ruffians' or 'Rascals"!!!! They beat/KILL women/children!!! Even with the little ' napoleon men' between their legs. grin
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by Delta007(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2011
geoger:

Hello everyone I need your help on this question. Is there anything that a woman will do that will make a man the beat her messily . ( giving her black eyes) . My husband beats me so much that I can’t take it anymore. He beat me when am pregnant, one month after give birth to our child. Because I ask him questions. He is doing thing I don’t understand , like make late calls to whom I don’t know. Keeping secrets for me. He beat me again because I told him I don’t like the way he and his boy friend use to behav
A man should never lay hands on his wife. Either you leave now, or tell him you'd leave if he ever lays his hands on you. This is sheer madness and it will continue till he kills you unless you make your move.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by geoger: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2011
HE MUST BE AN IGBO MAN!!! OR A YORUBA MAN!!!!

Don't marry from these 2 tribes. They will kill you. Others might do the same. . .but you would escape alive. But not these 2 ethnic groups. At your own risk

Yup! Delta Igbo ok. . . NOT across the Niggering Niger Ooooooooooooooh!!! At your own risk I say Even when you are in bed with 'those' Igbotic ones. . . your whole body will feel and look like you survived the Biafra war. . . and still hurting!!! Avoid them!!! Very ROUGH!cheesy

Don't deal with 'Ruffians' or 'Rascals"!!!! They beat women!!! Even with their little 'men' between their legs.

You are right my husband is an Igbo man, he believe is good to beat a woman because that how his father treated his mother. I try to live but my mother keeps telling my to stay, to consider the kids.but i fear my life is in danger I will live. and start all over again atleast find a way to raise money and finish my education from where i stopped.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2011
@poster
the reason is very simple: he knows that you will shut up and take the beating like a good wife so why shouldnt he?
stay there and wait until the day he start using knives and hammer to beat you. nonsense!
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by Blazay(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2011
geoger:

You are right my husband is an Igbo man, he believe is good to beat a woman because that how his father treated his mother. I try to live but my mother keeps telling my to stay, to consider the kids.but i fear my life is in danger I will live. and start all over again atleast find a way to raise money and finish my education from where i stopped.

Your mother is right. This is a generational problem. . . You have to consider the kids. They are gonna repeat this whole mess just like you are doing.
Unless you want to be a 'single' parent. . . which will be very tough for you and your children if you are not financially bouyant, or you lack the necesssary family support to set him straight. Your own mother may have gone through the same to even suggest you stay for the 'kids'.

My sincerest apologies and sympathies.
You have made your bed by having children with this IGBO MONSTER OF A HUSBAND. . . LIKE MOST OF THEM ARE.
They have absolutely NO regard for women or children! A culture of violence is their only legacy to mankind. Twa!!! shocked
I hope you do not end up dead someday.
As you found yourself inside that 'Biafra-War' marriage, you will have to find a way to make it work or gerrrout of it.
You are the only one who can do this.
I hope your sons and daughters are not abused too?
What a pity. This is a hopeless situation.sad
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by obowunmi(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2011
@OP, a few questions for you: Did anyone force you to marry this man ?

After the beating, how do you feel ? Do you get some form of sexual satisfaction thru these beatings ? How old are you ? How many children do you have ? Are you mentally handicapped or unstable ?
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2011
You must be an Igbo woman or a Yoruba woman . because "bini" and "warri" women beat their men

i cant even respond to blazay's posts, na just to siddon look i fit do.

this one na another fstranger.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by Blazay(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^^
"fstranger + almondjoy = Blazay"? shocked

O di kwa risky! grin

"Aro" Chukwu di!
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2011
if almondjoy never marry, imagine the kind pikin wey dem go produce.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

between the two of them alone, this nl sef go scatter.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by cold(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2011
@op,please listen to this song.It may prove invaluable to your situation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqoWxcgRh68 Related
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by kafikac: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2011
obowunmi:

After the beating, how do you feel ? Do you get some form of sexual satisfaction thru these beating ?s How old are you ? How many children do you have ? Are you mentally handicapped or unstable ?

Nobody force my to marry him, How do i know that he is an abuser, you met a guy who seems nice and lovely so how do i know he will abuse me, Do you get some form of sexual satisfaction thru these beating ? noway i feel like he is the devil himself. i have two kids. Are you mentally handicapped or unstable ? no but an undergraduate, i dropped out because i have nobody to support me. it's my mother only and i am the oldest of 7 children my mother's husband is late. i am 25 years old.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by geoger: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2011

After the beating, how do you feel ? Do you get some form of sexual satisfaction thru these beating ?s How old are you ? How many children do you have ? Are you mentally handicapped or unstable ?

Nobody force my to marry him, How do i know that he is an abuser, you met a guy who seems nice and lovely so how do i know he will abuse me, Do you get some form of sexual satisfaction thru these beating ? noway i feel like he is the devil himself. i have two kids. Are you mentally handicapped or unstable ? no but an undergraduate, i dropped out because i have nobody to support me. it's my mother only and i am the oldest of 7 children my mother's husband is late. i am 25 years old.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by ifyalways(f): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2011
geoger:

Hello everyone I need your help on this question. Is there anything that a woman will do that will make a man the beat her messily . ( giving her black eyes) . My husband beats me so much that I can’t take it anymore.  He beat me when am pregnant, one month after give birth to our child. Because I ask him questions. He is doing thing I don’t understand , like make late calls to whom I don’t know. Keeping secrets for me. He beat me again because I told him I don’t like the way he and his boy friend use to behav
Stay there, do NOTHING.
Just stay and keep praying,fasting and enduring his beatings.
Beatings don't kill NO woman,we are made of sterner stuff.  shocked  angry
Seriously,are u asking this question woman?In this day and age?
geoger:

Nobody force my to marry him, How do i know that he is an abuser, you met a guy who seems nice and lovely so how do i know he will abuse me,  Do you get some form of sexual satisfaction thru these beating ? noway i feel like he is the devil himself. i have two kids. Are you mentally handicapped or unstable ? no but an undergraduate, i dropped out because i have  nobody to support me. it's my mother only and i am the oldest of 7 children my mother's husband is late. i am 25 years old.
My dear,do something before something do you.
Save your head first,shuoooo,wetin be all dis  sad
At just 25 you have collected more than enough beatings to last you a life time and YET you have not learnt how to fight back?  shocked
Whatever u have been doing in the past is obviously not working so its high time u change your approach.
Have u been rude in the past,learn to talk to him politely.
Have u been collecting the beatings without as much as raising a voice,scream and fight back now please.
Just do something Fast.
@ Blazay  angry angry angry
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by geoger: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2011
ifyalways:

Stay there,don't do NOTHING.
Just stay and keep praying,fasting and enduring his beatings.
Beatings don't kill NO woman,we are made of sterner stuff.  shocked  angry
Seriously,are u asking this question woman?In this day and age? My dear,do something before something do you.
Save your head first,shuoooo,wetin be all dis  sad
At just 25 you have collected more than enough beatings to last you a life time and YET you have not learnt how to fight back?  shocked

how do i fight back rather than to live, am no match for him, i have been planning to live.everyday i cry asking my self how i got into this, i never want a broken home for my kids because i know how it feels to be without a parent. that is one of the key problem i have with him.he is alway telling me about my past, like, where is your father, did he teach you how to be with a man? where did you learn how to handle a family, because you have none.you where raised from one aunty to another, so you don't have the right to say anything or come to the parlor when ever my friend is around. because when i was growing up i never saw my mother ask my father any question or come in when ever he has a visitorhe says lot of things to me, well he is killing me and i know it i don't know what to do i have nobody to turn to except God. I am sorry ask men alone because he thinks is right for a man to beat a woman, but you are welcome you can answer if you have anything to say. I just need peoples help, as i go through this.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by obowunmi(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2011
@OP, u r 25 yrs old so I will sympathize with you. One more question: where are you based ?

If you don't understand English understand this: MOVE the FCUUKK out of that house. Its not a matrimonial home --- you may have married a monster. If you are in London, Canada, or Amerikka and haven't alerted the cops yet, then you are a BIG FOOL. Your mother might bury you. If you are in Nigeria, go to a church or mosque, and ask for help. Did you have any friends when doing your undergraduate studies ? Unless u willingly want to be a punching bag. Poverty is not an excuse, your children will prefer you alive than dead.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by ifyalways(f): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2011
[b]how do i fight back rather than to live, am no match for him, i have been planning to live.everyday i cry asking my self how i got into this, i never want a broken home for my kids because i know how  it feels to be without a parent. that is one of the key problem i have with him.he is alway telling me about my past, like, where is your father, did he teach you how to be with a man? where did you learn how to handle a family, because you have none.you where raised from one aunty to another, so you don't have the right to say anything or come to the parlor when ever my friend is around. because when i was growing up i never saw my mother ask my father any question or come in when ever he has a visitorhe says lot of things to me, well he is killing me and i know it i don't know what to do i have nobody to turn to except God. I am sorry ask men alone because he thinks is right for a man to beat a woman, but you are welcome you can answer if you have anything to say. I just need peoples help, as i go through this.[/b]
You don't want a broken home hence you wud rather die in that un-broken home than get help?
Have u thought of your kids?If he punches you at the wrong place on a wrong day and u fall and don't wake,what becomes of them?
Aside your mum,don't u have any other relative?Do u go to church,how close are u with your pastor,do u trust him?Do u have money anywhere,something to keep u going for sometime?
God won't come down from heaven to help you,You have to take the first step.
If you are in Europe,call the cops.If u are in naija,involve a trusted male relative of urs to talk with your hubby and If your hubby does not change positively afterwards MOVE OUT.
I know a NGO that wud help you with accommodation and basic stuffs till u pick up.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by geoger: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2011
obowunmi:

@OP, u r 25 yrs old so I will sympathize with you. One more question: where are you based ?

If you don't understand English understand this: MOVE the FCUUKK out of that house. Its not a matrimonial home --- you may have married a monster. If you are in London, Canada, or Amerikka and haven't alerted the cops yet, then you are a BIG FOOL. Your mother might bury you. If you are in Nigeria, go to a church or mosque, and ask for help. Did you have any friends when doing your undergraduate studies ? Unless u willingly want to be a punching bag. Poverty is not an excuse, your children will prefer you alive than dead.
 No am not in Nigeria am in north Africa, I lost all my friends because he wouldn't let me call them. I don't even have my own cellphone.he seized it. he even ask me not to call my family members.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by ifyalways(f): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2011
geoger:

No am not in Nigeria am in north Africa, I lost all my friends because he wouldn't let me call them. I don't even have my own cellphone.he seized it. he even ask me not to call my family members.
See slavery oooh.
Atleast you still have internet,there must be a way you can contact your family online,Please DO SO.
Check online helps for women in ur situation in ur country of residence.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by geoger: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2011
ifyalways:

[b]how do i fight back rather than to live, am no match for him, i have been planning to live.everyday i cry asking my self how i got into this, i never want a broken home for my kids because i know how  it feels to be without a parent. that is one of the key problem i have with him.he is alway telling me about my past, like, where is your father, did he teach you how to be with a man? where did you learn how to handle a family, because you have none.you where raised from one aunty to another, so you don't have the right to say anything or come to the parlor when ever my friend is around. because when i was growing up i never saw my mother ask my father any question or come in when ever he has a visitorhe says lot of things to me, well he is killing me and i know it i don't know what to do i have nobody to turn to except God. I am sorry ask men alone because he thinks is right for a man to beat a woman, but you are welcome you can answer if you have anything to say. I just need peoples help, as i go through this.[/b]
You don't want a broken home hence you wud rather die in that un-broken home than get help?
Have u thought of your kids?If he punches you at the wrong place on a wrong day and u fall and don't wake,what becomes of them?
Aside your mum,don't u have any other relative?Do u go to church,how close are u with your pastor,do u trust him?Do u have money anywhere,something to keep u going for sometime?
God won't come down from heaven to help you,You have to take the first step.
If you are in Europe,call the cops.If u are in naija,involve a trusted male relative of urs to talk with your hubby and If your hubby does not change positively afterwards MOVE OUT.
I know a NGO that wud help you with accommodation and basic stuffs till u pick up.
i don't have anybody to tell to because they all know he abuse me, like my uncle once told me to quit the the relationship my husband got angry at him and say all sotrs of nonsense word to him ,since then he never care to know how i am doing.my husband don't just only abuse me he abuses and chase away any body that is close to me. i told our pastor he talk to him and he abuse him too acusing me of having an afair with him. he has once said i should stop posting here. he make me feel so sick. he check a very single thing that i do, i have no body to call a friend because he isolates me.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by geoger: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2011
ifyalways:

See slavery oooh.
Atleast you still have internet,there must be a way you can contact your family online,Please DO SO.
Check online helps for women in your situation in your country of residence.
yes an arab woman told me to go and call the police for him, he told that i should that nobody will listen to me that all the policemen in that station are his friend. and i don't speak arabic, can you imagine i have been here for 4 years yet can not speak a single arabic word, because i don't go out. he never liked it when i speak to any other human being.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by ifyalways(f): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2011
geoger:

i don't have anybody to tell to because they all know he abuse me, like my uncle once told me to quit the the relationship my husband got angry at him and say all sotrs of nonsense word to him ,since then he never care to know how i am doing.my husband don't just only abuse me he abuses and chase away any body that is close to me. i told our pastor he talk to him and he abuse him too acusing me of having an afair with him. he has once said i should stop posting here. he make me feel so sick. he check a very single thing that i do, i have no body to call a friend because he isolates me.
. . .So what abt now?how do u explain this thread to him or he won't see this one undecided
Ihe ka awukwana egwuregwu na Iberibe ndi NLD sha.
geoger:

yes an arab woman told me to go and call the police for him, he told that i should that nobody will listen to me that all the policemen in that station are his friend. and i don't speak arabic, can you imagine i have been here for 4 years yet can not speak a single arabic word, because i don't go out. he never liked it when i speak to any other human being.
The woman advised you and you went to tell him or how did he know what the woman told you?
Even If he wines and dines with the President,speak out,Push.
He has broken and crushed you emotionally and physically to the extent that u see resigning to ur fate a better option than rising and fighting back.
Get up woman,throw away all the excuses and self pity,Fight back atleast for ur kids,Call the Cops,involve ur family.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by obowunmi(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2011
At this time, I have to conclude that the OP is making this up. Its all a LIE.

He took ur phone but gave u access to an internet ---- you better stick to the mugus in North Africa. Btw, how ru. Coping with all the violent protests ?

Opuro buruku
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by mutter(f): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2011
This woman is not lying.
She probably told the husband about the arab woman`s advice.
She would be hoping that letting the husband know that she will stay with him will make him treat her better.
georgar. I know what you are going through ands I feel for you. You have to be strong now and take a decision. A decision with no turning back.
Tell us a bit more. Where do you come from and is any of you a Nigerian.
IF you were to leave him what options do you have. Do you have family where you are?
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by geoger: 11:59am On Mar 03, 2011
obowunmi:

He took your phone but gave u access to an internet ---- you better stick to the mugus in North Africa. Btw, how ru. Coping with all the violent protests ?

Opuro buruku
you believe i can't waste my time making things like this up, he gave my access to the internet because know that none of my family members are on net. and he cross checks every other thing i do on the net. this i have been happening for a very long thing but i don't post it you know why? is because he has my password. do you know how times he has beat me because i post something, am posting this because i how made up my mind to live, we have an agreement that if he beats me again i will live that what my mother told him.so even if he comes back and see this propbably he will respect his decisions. and he check the bill alway.if you notice on and off just to save the bills from courting too much.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by geoger: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2011
mutter:

This woman is not lying.
She probably told the husband about the arab woman`s advice.
She would be hoping that letting the husband know that she will stay with him will make him treat her better.
georgar. I know what you are going through ands I feel for you. You have to be strong now and take a decision. A decision with no turning back.
Tell us a bit more. Where do you come from and is any of you a Nigerian.
IF you were to leave him what options do you have. Do you have family where you are?
thank you so much for understanding me, yes i told him that the arab woman ask me to call the police for him, he later accuse them of giving me a man. I am a Nigeria am from Owerri Imo state. I will not write my decisions here because i don't what him to see it. if there is anyother way to do it then i will. checks my post.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by ifyalways(f): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2011
geoger:

you believe i can't waste my time making things like this up, he gave my access to the internet because know that none of my family members are on net. and he cross checks every other thing i do on the net. this i have been happening for a very long thing but i don't post it you know why? is because he has my password. do you know how times he has beat me because i post something, am posting this because i how made up my mind to live, we have an agreement that if he beats me again i will live that what my mother told him.so even if he comes back and see this propbably he will respect his decisions. and he check the bill alway.if you notice on and off just to save the bills from courting too much.
To leave him or to live with him?Which one?
You never said anything abt this "agreement" until now,so has he respected that agreement since it was contracted  undecided
That ur uncle that talked to him the first time,can you reach him again,have u tried using Facebook to locate ur relatives?
Do u have any money of ur own?Do have any handiwork?Assuming you leave him,can u afford to feed urself and ur kids?
There is a Nigerian Embassy there?No?
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by isalegan2: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2011
obowunmi:

Monkeylover, we meet again. angry tongue You've been very understanding to this woman up to now.  Maybe you saw holes in her story.  True tales will not always flow the way movies or tv shows do - neatly scripted, nicely packaged and wrapped up.  I was going to let you know that I feel the story is true, but Mutter already did that.  

OP, GeorgeR, my first response was going to be, to calll your family, especially your mother, but I kept reading further and saw that your mother insisted you put up with this craziness. So, lets set that avenue aside.

At first I read North "America" instead of "Africa."  That made me sit up straight, ready to give you my IM to message me so I could call the cops for you, since you were reluctant to do so.  What lunacy!  

You're in North Africa, a member of a church, your husband is isolating you, you have no friends, and can't speak the language.  You don't have family that can truly be of help to you, you had to drop out of school for financial reasons, you have 2 children and have had at least one miscarriage (did your husband beat you or quarrel with you so much you lost the baby?). . .

I mean, your problems are numerous and your situation is dire.  But your life is not over.  I really feel bad for you.  The way your husband has treated you is outrageous, cruel and inhumane.  Whatever you do, evey plan you make should have its ultimate goal as you leaving this man - no matter what it takes and how long it takes.  I hate to give advice, and always put the children first before a divorce. . . but you can't stay in this situation - with this creature that thinks he is a man.  

And you're only 25 too.  Please take care of yourself and don't provoke him - I doubt it takes much - just plan to get out alive!  ::sad::  sad sad sad
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by mutter(f): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2011
Poor girl in the wrong place too. No help or sympathy. Such a child herself cry
This is waking so many bad memories for me, I was at that age myself when I had to go through such mess. I remember once I ran away to my dad with the kids and my husband had to take a long journey to pick me back. He was on his knees pleading with my father and I had to follow him back. As we were about entering Lagos he turned to me and gave me a blow in the face for making him waste time and money. He told me he would kill me if I dared try going again. I was so scared of that man my heart beat so badly when he came home.
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by armyofone(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2011
find a way to give it back to him either by getting some omo ita to teach him a lesson or get your olders brothers to do it. take a boxing/fighting lesson and challenge him to a fight. if you live oversea, don't forget the cops are your friends so use them.

seek women shelter and find your way. you don't want to be talking from the grave do you?
Re: Please Men I Need Your Help? by isalegan2: 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2011
mutter:

Poor girl in the wrong place too. No help or sympathy. Such a child herself cry
This is waking so many bad memories for me, I was at that age myself when I had to go through such mess. I remember once I ran away to my dad with the kids and my husband had to take a long journey to pick me back. He was on his knees pleading with my father and I had to follow him back. As we were about entering Lagos he turned to me and gave me a blow in the face for making him waste time and money. He told me he would kill me if I dared try going again. I was so scared of that man my heart beat so badly when he came home.

OMG. Horrible. Well, I hope you are no longer going through that. I see now why you understand. I haven't been in that situation, but I've seen it in Nigeria and I've seen it in America. It happens in every social class and every race or color.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inter Tribal Couples, Let's Meet Here / Photos:see How I Got Attacked On Facebook Today / Jilted Female Ex-banker Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.