Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

She Came In Between Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Came In Between Us (782 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Came In Between Us by tgold2(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2011
My senior brother told me he's in love with our neighbour,and so brother aproach her,but before then we were never friends with the girl,we only greet ourselves and nothing else comes after.Suddenly she became close with my brother and i. She didnt say anything concernin my brothers aproach.After a few month she came to me and said to me that she loves me and will always want me to be her man and not my brother.I do not like this girl but she's always coming arround,my brother noticed this and he sees me as an enemy all because of her. I dont know what to do! Pls help
Re: She Came In Between Us by Omolola1(f): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2011
Be a man and tell her to stop the foolish game she's playng coz it wouldn't work
Re: She Came In Between Us by kokoye(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2011
what kinda brother do you have? you need to talk some sense into his head.

He's beefing you because of a female

the girl obviously wants you and not him . . what to do about that is entirely up to you.

But you need to slap ur brotha awake . . or get someone else to do it.
Re: She Came In Between Us by hasyak(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2011
do not allow any woman to come between you and your brother. talk to your bro and sort out all issue asap.
Re: She Came In Between Us by tgold2(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2011
I have tried all i could to let her know we will never be lovers,but she would not just let me have peace. My brother seems not to understand me despite my effort to let him,its just as if the more i talk the higher the flame goes.I am crying deeply inside,because before now my brother and i are so intimate.
Re: She Came In Between Us by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2011
Get a girlfriend and make it known to both of them.

So ur brother knows your not with the girl,
and the girl can leave you alone.

(just a suggestion)
Re: She Came In Between Us by kokoye(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2011
Your brother is the one with issues
Re: She Came In Between Us by Omolola1(f): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2011
this is why i dont like guys dat are not courageous.
Re: She Came In Between Us by MrCork17: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2011
t.gold:

My senior brother told me he's in love with our neighbour,and so brother aproach her,but before then we were never friends with the girl,we only greet ourselves and nothing else comes after.Suddenly she became close with my brother and i. She didnt say anything concernin my brothers aproach.After a few month she came to me and said to me that she loves me and will always want me to be her man and not my brother.I do not like this girl but she's always coming arround,my brother noticed this and he sees me as an enemy all because of her. I dont know what to do! Pls help

t.gold. Huh. Senior Brother or Elder Brother? Do did u attaend nusery skool? angry (no oofeinse)
Re: She Came In Between Us by MMM2(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2011
just fu-ck her and tell her u dot luv her dat ur elder brother luv her.
Re: She Came In Between Us by 25omega(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2011
kokoye:

^^^ agreed

if your brother is not mature enough to know that he doesn't own that girl and she will do whom ever she wants then let him stay mad. You have already let him know that she is the one coming on to you and for that matter you dont even want her so the issue is his and not yours. I wont loose any sleep over this if i were you.+
Re: She Came In Between Us by Goldieluks: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

t.gold.  Huh. Senior Brother or Elder Brother? Do did u attaend nusery skool? angry (no oofeinse)

see this primary school,drop out still dey talk angry
Re: She Came In Between Us by MrCork17: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

see this primary school,drop out still dey talk angry

Goldieluks (f)<<<< finalllly, Dracula is awake! undecided
Re: She Came In Between Us by Goldieluks: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks (f)<<<< finalllly, Dracula is awake! undecided

hahaha i go suck your blood,since you say i be dracula. angry grin undecided
Re: She Came In Between Us by Phate07(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2011

Talk to ur brother and let him understand that there is nothing going on.
Re: She Came In Between Us by 190: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2011
kokoye:

cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife For Faking Death Of Former Husband / Guys Have You Slap Or Beat Ur Wife B/4 / What Is True Love And How Do You Know When You Have Found It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.