Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. (1595 Views)

Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany / Fashola On Live On AIT Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by againstGEJ(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2011
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by againstGEJ(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2011
whats the insult for?

who r you insulting?

Must you insult each time? na wa o.
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by b0dnel: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2011
@OP,
I believe you just needed to get people to read this thread.

Are u for real. I am in Warri and to be honest with you, Fashola is "killing" them including Dosunmu,
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by againstGEJ(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2011
yeah right. Does it matter where you are? I am in London.
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by hannie: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2011
whoever created this is sick . . . tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615256.0.html

BRF killed Dosunmu and buried the other 3 . . .

Eko baje ti!!! grin
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by againstGEJ(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2011
regardless of insult - the truth is glaring.

Fashola was shamed. He only knows insults. Now I now know why these people here take to insults.
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by againstGEJ(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2011
Yea.

See shocker from Papa Randle.
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by seanet02: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2011
Against GEJ = beaf=ODECHUKWU. Shocker that Man Utd. Lost to Chelsea? Your kolo no get remedy! Dumbo
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by sunej(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2011
Bashorun Randle's last reaction shows he's not man enough to handle challenges and pressures, Wisdom is indeed not by age.

Am so amazed how Fashola knows details upon his busy schedules, doubt if any PDP Governor can challenge him, Fashola Jooor!
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by violent(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2011
Eko o ni baje lai lai, ko ni baje loju awon olote.

Fashola should be arrested for murder!
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2011
team gej - the most dubious , deserate liars in the universe.

i thought the internet does not matter - so why are you spewing your lies like an overflowing sewer ?
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by Tunsbobo(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2011
All hail Fashola! Olenu!!
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by ladi02(m): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2011
@OP

Your Condition is sad. .it proves that your other posts are nothing but lies

A debate that clearly shows that Fashola won, you have the dirty mind to come and start a false thread

shows acts of a desperate man. .hope the crumbs PDP are giving u is worth it
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by againstGEJ(m): 12:42am On Mar 03, 2011
^^^

Oh dont worry about that. Even if I do it for free.

Fashola won indeed.
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by Kobojunkie: 12:52am On Mar 03, 2011
That megacity question was a dumb one IMO. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by violent(m): 1:00am On Mar 03, 2011
^^

exactly my thoughts as well.

Let's hope the President is brave enough to accept a challenge, i can't wait!
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by usbcable(m): 1:01am On Mar 03, 2011
This is the most ''BLACKMAILEST'' on NL angry

the guy finished them all.
Fashola was the only one that was thoroughly prepared for a debate.
The closest he had was Dosunmu, and even he was fidgeting and not articulate with his thoughts and points.
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by AndreUweh(m): 1:04am On Mar 03, 2011
seanet02:

What a show of s.tupidity! Dude is suffering from Mental Dehydration
Boy, don't be insultive.
I do not only hate tribalists but insultive posters as well.
Be civil.
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by rebranded(m): 1:04am On Mar 03, 2011
Dosunmu showed that PDP has nothing to offer, if thats the best they could get for lagos

what a bunch of liars, they are not hard to know similar to the individual that started this thread
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by againstGEJ(m): 1:06am On Mar 03, 2011
^

Will you vote. of course no.
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 03, 2011
violent:

Eko o ni baje lai lai, ko ni baje loju awon olote.

Fashola should be arrested for murder!

Who did he kill?
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 03, 2011
againstGEJ:

Like your father's murky sperm.ato.zoa that produced you partly spewed on the floor from the smelly part of your mother's c.u.n.t.

maybe because its first thing in the morning, i'll just report you. i am well known for my vitirol. it has sent bigger posters than you running like beaten children, begging for restraiinhg orders . good riddance ma j blige 2
Re: They Have Finished Fashola On Tv Debate. by gbewu: 6:16am On Mar 03, 2011
I think the debate is very interesting. Fashola was not humiliated but was told fact. the issue of double taxation has to be looked into. A situation where 25% is paid as tax to Lagos State government and road is to be taken up by private partnership and toll will be paid by tax payer; this is incredible. Workers wake up about 4am to meet up with their work and come back arround  11pm due to bad roads and terrible hold-up; and tax is being deducted from the money paid for their services and this  money is not channelled to the right places for the benefit of the tax payers. Sooner or later; we will revolt. Also; for J.K Randle; I am very disappointed with his reaction in the public. the man is being tdisturbed  with old age. If he was allowed; he could fight publicly. 'Am sorry for the leaders presented to represent us.

(1) (Reply)

Akunyili, Ngige Election Inec Declares Rerun Election / Boko Haram Releases Wanted People Hit List / Is Goodluck Jonathan The Problem Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.