Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! (9232 Views)

American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back / My Spouse Irritates Me With His Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by rubi(f): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2011
At 33yrs she is calling her husband old man thinking she is young. Instead of her to appreciate the good gift God has give to her she is here exhibiting her low self esteem.

She has never heard of this saying 'It is better to be a princess in the hand of matured man than to be a slave in the hand of small small boys"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2011
Her skin will soon start to draw and the men she's eyeing now will soon start to call her granny.

It is then she will slink back and see what an idiot she was. I bet at that time she will start looking for the man to beg him, after another lucky woman has taken him.
Too bad she is too selfish now to see where this is all headed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by ayanah(f): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2011
I think is not because of d fact dat her husband is old d reason she wants him sent back to nigeria, i think is just because she has another man dat is presently deceiving her may be because of one advantage or d other. She is not even grateful 2 God 4 d type of hubby she has, a man dat cares and love her wit all his hat. A man dat helps her take care of d house and kids when not a houseboy or a nanny. A man dat turn himself 2 a wife and she d husband all because she earn more, hmmm not in niger i trust my niger men they wil never tolerate shit even if d wife uses jazz d family wil kick her out. Please ooo! Send him back 2 niger for him 2 get his sense back b4 is 2 late. You can continue 2 enjoy wit ur 22yrs old boyz. OLOJUKOKORO IYAWO.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by adconline(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2011
This is a WARNING to future husbands and boyfriends: See ye first the KINGDOM of almighty dollars and pounds and everything shall be added unto you. Imagine if the man made more money and made the wife do the dishes and home chores? Free puzzies and tits are sweetest when they uncolonized with no commitments, but lose their taste when they are shopping for commitments.
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by chi21: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2011
I reading something the day other day close to this when we the African woman. A lady want to school and be come a (NURSE) anything u my call it the will start thing about the money not the family. Working 24/7 just to be like the other woman. I love nurses. But give me a break are you people teaching the youth is okay to marry today and weak up the next and say you don't want the marriage any. Pls for the name and the age of the 2 year old girl don't do it. How will feel when you child up to you and ask you who is my daddy and what to him what are you going to say to her. My sister think and pray to God is right what am about to do God.
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by samtoye(m): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2011
Yuck !!!!! who re-incarnated Jezebel?
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by samtoye(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2011
chi21:

I reading something the day other day close to this when we the African woman. A lady want to school and be come a (NURSE) anything u my call it the will start thing about the money not the family. Working 24/7 just to be like the other woman. I love nurses. But give me a break are you people teaching the youth is okay to marry today and weak up the next and say you don't want the marriage any. Pls for the name and the age of the 2 year old girl don't do it. How will feel when you child up to you and ask you who is my daddy and what to him what are you going to say to her. My sister think and pray to God is right what am about to do God.

Sorry ooooo, but i find your reply more interesting than the post, Do you know any Dame Patience?
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2011
samtoye:

Sorry ooooo, but i find your reply more interesting than the post, Do you know any Dame Patience?
Hahahahahahaha u wuldn't believe it dat i didnt take note of d guyz blunders, jeez dis is comedy.
@ OP The kingdom of heaven is definitely @ hand dis kinda wickedness in dis generation, ahhhhhh but i believe dis story is fiction sha,
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by plappville(f): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2011
They hav stayed away from each other for a long period so I think has has lost interest and feelings.
The fact that she cheated on him means she has been doing it even befor she brought he r Hubby.
As for the man, he is crying because he knows he is standing with only one leg.(soon expired visa)
not that he is crying becos he is so much in love, a Nina man in Europe with valid papers will never bow for his wife this much no matter the love. Let that man hold a resident parmit and see how he will just give mrs nurse a sack letter.
To crown it all, I must say that woman will never find a man that will treat her with love if she happens to dump that man. Wetin many women dey wish to have. Who get head no get cap, who get cap no get head.
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by Thirst4Lif: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2011
There's a simple explanation for this problem. The man is too good for her!
She SHOULD send him away so that he can find a real woman and also have
happiness in his life. Send the child with him. She is probably a pathetic mother
as well!

The man has done nothing wrong, he left his job to become a house husband
because the wife made more money. In spite of all he does around the house
he still works parttime.

MEN - this is the kind of woman you want to stay away from!!

After she gets into the dating world again and meets a few gigolos
she'll wish she'd held on to this man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by chi21: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2011
Samtoye I don't know Dame patience. @: Ijogz k you say whatever thing you and to say. I was in new York salon with Nigerian mother's the were talking about if the know before the would have marry there hubby the would have marry a rich man most of them are nurses taking like that. You think after hearing is coming from there mouth you want to get marry or reman single.
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by earthrealm(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2011
this is so pathetic o.
chai

see a nice man that has been showering love on his wife and even doing unmanly duties/things, just 2 make the marriage work!, see what the woman has rewarded him with,

dudes i dey always tell una, stand ur ground, dont cos of love, u go n sell ur pride as a man!, for the average lady out there, it wud boomerang right in ur face n u will loose all respect in her eyes, cool
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by WhiteOne(f): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2011
STUDIED FOUL, just an other Babay Mama with no Baba leaving on Benefits and we (the british taxpayer) have to pay for her housing, her food and her cloths and even if she can up hold her job, we have to pay for her child care via Working Tax and Child Tax Credit!
Wait and See, the Conversative Party will sure you pepper! And I am not sorry for you! Only for you child!

IS THIS POSTING FOR REAL OR JUST A MEN TOSSING ABOUT.

I CAN NOT BELEAVE IT!
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

There's a simple explanation for this problem. The man is too good for her!
She SHOULD send him away so that he can find a real woman and also have
happiness in his life. Send the child with him. She is probably a pathetic mother
as well!

The man has done nothing wrong, he left his job to become a house husband
because the wife made more money. In spite of all he does around the house
he still works parttime.

MEN - this is the kind of woman you want to stay away from!!

absolutely correct.

After she gets into the dating world again and meets a few gigolos
she'll wish she'd held on to this man.
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2011
samtoye:

OMG! you have made my day! I could not stop laughing cheesy grin cheesy grin
The reply was indeed interesting, I had to keep assuring myself I was reading the English language whilst reading it.
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by earthrealm(m): 12:45am On Apr 13, 2011
chi21:

aysometin:

OMG! you have made my day! I could not stop laughing cheesy grin cheesy grin
The reply was indeed interesting, I had to keep assuring myself I was reading the English language whilst reading it.

haha, r u guys sure that dame goodluck isnt on nairaland, undercover, trying to get info  so as to help our husbands n the fellow widows to win the upcoming election!
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by macjive01: 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2011
earthrealm:

haha, r u guys sure that dame goodluck isnt on nairaland, undercover, trying to get info  so as to help our husbands n the fellow widows to win the upcoming election!
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by geosegun(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2011
God help men because of this economic situation!
Chei, when the man now hook up something big and suddenly become a big boy.
If they ay are still together, You think the man will not repay him back in her own coin!!!
I BET HE WILL.
A grown up my that cannot say anything to his wayward wife but cry out loud has thousands of it
inside. He will sure pay her back, this time double.

Let her either start pleasing him and pray seriously or else ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Pls tell her not to come here andstart screaming my husband is selfcenterd and wicked now that he's made.!!!

YOU THINK THE MAN I A FOOL. I BET HE IS NOT.

D Yoruba says, if your hand has not touched two edged swords, u never asked for a revenge

Wait and see, I de laugh ooooooo.
Women ha !!!!
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by Goldieluks: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2011
I don't know what kind of a human being you are,you sound like a wicked sadist.
what branch of nursing are you into,mental health? if yes ,you should quickly admit yourself voluntarily,because you don't sound normal
at all,i pity your little one,because you simply do not care about his/her happiness,how could you treat the father of your child in such a wicked way?

oh my God,i thought its only men who are heartless,i never knew there are wicked women as such.look at who's talking about age,you simply
are not ready for marriage.If you like you can send the poor man back to Nigeria,you'd live to regret it,cause even if you are tired of him,you do
not have to send him back,you should still help him,because he hasn't done anything wrong to you,plus he is your child's father.A word is enough for the
wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by pdpiperpippen: 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2012
Seems u nid a bigger prick, try a donkey they are 12 inches long and counting ashawo grin grin
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by agiboma(f): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
I know its an old post but this woman is wicked, In short she should send him back oooo. They get a man that will do the same onto her make her cry and take pleasure in seeing her misery.
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by mogunremi: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
What happened to better or for worse?
I am English and it saddens me when this kind of thing happens here. You need to know how it all works or you will get sucked up and chewed out. It happens so often when people move abroad, suddenly they have things at their disposal they havent have before and I think sometimes going into a materialistic society such as ours is harder to deal with than the other way around.
I believe the man should be the main breadwinner or he loses his pride,self identity and respect.Maybe this has happened here?
If you are going to move abroad take your heart,your conscience and your dignity with you.

STUDIED FOUL, just an other Babay Mama with no Baba leaving on Benefits and we (the british taxpayer) have to pay for her housing, her food and her cloths and even if she can up hold her job, we have to pay for her child care via Working Tax and Child Tax Credit!
Wait and See, the Conversative Party will sure you pepper! And I am not sorry for you! Only for you child!

IS THIS POSTING FOR REAL OR JUST A MEN TOSSING ABOUT.

I CAN NOT BELEAVE IT!
You are spot on girl! grin

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 03, 2012
pd piper pippen: Seems u nid a bigger prick, try a donkey they are 12 inches long and counting ashawo grin grin
Ur homohabilis papa fit help her now.. Oloriburuku
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by pdpiperpippen: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2012
ogbeche77:
Ur homohabilis papa fit help her now.. Oloriburuku
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by pdpiperpippen: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2012
U don forget say na my dog wey be ur papa, and d dog still dey Bleep ur mama grin grin
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by SweetiePie30: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
I cannot believe my ears u r complaining about your nigerian husband irritating you by showing love for you..... when I am trying my best to help my Nigerian hubby migrate to the states for almost a year. (Rolls My Eyes) Get Real!!!
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by openeyes: 1:12am On May 09, 2012
Well; This is a shame! I think this woman has some real mental problems. This man (husband) should know his blessings when they arrive and leave before she ......... I could NEVER behave like this, what will her people say? oh, nothing they know she is not ah ah normal. Forget about her she enjoy watching others suffer huuuum. The child is in danger, The father was the main child care taker Now she has to do this alone! O no, nah keep reading the uk news paper. The lady is heartless! shame

follow up needed

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by linearity: 4:46am On May 09, 2012
You don't deserve him, please allow his visa to expire or rather send him home so that he can meet a more deserving wife and mate.
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by 9lifes(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2012
Chai..the good ones always have the bad ones..opposites really attract.

Wait until u get a cheat or better still an abuser.
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by macjive01: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
9lifes:
Chai..the good ones always have the bad ones..opposites really attract.

Wait until u get a cheat or better still an abuser.

so true
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by blaizze(f): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
samtoye:

oh lawd of mercy!!!gringringrin
Re: I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! by macjive01: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
blaizze:

oh lawd of mercy!!!gringringrin

That must be the post of the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New White Baby Cot Bed for 35k / How A Frustrated Man Fixed His Sexless Marriage (By Becoming An Asshole). / What Is The Right Punishment For A Hubby Who Refuses To Assist In House Chores?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.