Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel (4577 Views)

Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by kakakibuy(m): 12:08am On Mar 03, 2011
Kenneth Emuobo Gbagi Jnr, son of the Nigeria’s Minister of State for Education, Mr. Kenneth Gbagi allegedly locked up a six months pregnant woman in his father’s hotel in Warri and repeatedly violated her on February 22, 2011 in one of the most bizarre violation cases.

The violation victim, one Mrs. Oghenekobiruo Solomon, 26, who is said to be scared of losing her unborn due to the trauma was treated in an undisclosed hospital for minor injuries sustained while her husband, Mr. Solomon Okpame has threatened to “deal with” his wife’s abductor.

A source close to the minister told Pointblanknews.com that Gbagi Jnr who is in his late 20’s, met Mrs. Solomon during a reception last year in honor of his father who was appointed a minister and started the hunt. He was told the woman is married but insisted he wanted to meet her. After months of overtures, it was learnt that the minister’s son invited his victim to his hotel room under the pretext of securing her a multi million naira contract in the Education Ministry. She fell for it, and her ordeal began.

Pointblanknews.com gathered that unknown to the lady; the meeting place was Geekay Hotel, Jakpa Road, Effurun, Warri owned by Kenneth Gbagi. She was allegedly locked up in one of the rooms and violated repeatedly despite telling her abductor that she is married and six months pregnant.

It was further gathered that out of fear, Mrs. Solomon did not go to the police to file a complaint but rather tabled her experience with the Oginibo Village Council. The ugly incident is currently being handled by the Oginibo Village council. The head of the Gbagi family is said to have been invited to appear before the council.

Gbagi Jnr is the Managing Director of Woodridge Hotels and is said to be involved in running is father’s many other illicit contract.
source: http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os4649.html
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by hannie: 3:08am On Mar 03, 2011
nawao . . .

I will love to see GEJ's reaction to this . .

at least when Mutallab fumbled, the government of the day reacted undecided
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by Beaf: 3:29am On Mar 03, 2011
hannie:

nawao . . .

I will love to see GEJ's reaction to this . .

at least when Mutallab fumbled, the government of the day reacted undecided

The incident must be condemned and investigated, however strictly put, it falls in the camp of Delta state govt, not the FG.
. . .Two things though; Mutallab was not a minister and the govt of the day was led by GEJ (even if hampered).
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by jason123: 3:30am On Mar 03, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na wa oo for Naija! SMH!!! cry cry cry
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by jumobi1(m): 3:34am On Mar 03, 2011
Why should GEJ have an opinion on this case?
It is terrible though.
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by seanet02: 3:41am On Mar 03, 2011
This are the type of kids PDP members dish out every now and then. Let's hear what Mr. Cluelessness have to say. Bloody mofos
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by shotster50(m): 3:55am On Mar 03, 2011
Wow , How sick is this!!
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by fstranger3(m): 5:28am On Mar 03, 2011
Sweeet
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by Freewilly(f): 5:37am On Mar 03, 2011
No excuse for what that foolish boy did, he should be locked up for a long time. But what is a married pregnant woman thinking going into a man's hotel room for a job offer.
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by slap1(m): 5:40am On Mar 03, 2011
Children that are fed with stolen wealth, there's no limit to the evil they can do. In a responsible society, the father is expected to resign, but I doubt he would.
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by slap1(m): 5:52am On Mar 03, 2011
Freewilly:
But what is a married pregnant woman thinking going into a man's hotel room for a job offer.
My guess is she thought the guy wouldn't go for se x if he sees the protruding belly; maybe a few harmless kiss and some touches . . . but she was wrong. Spiritual conji is real.
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by hannie: 9:37am On Mar 03, 2011
Beaf:

The incident must be condemned and investigated, however strictly put, it falls in the camp of Delta state govt, not the FG.
. . .Two things though; Mutallab was not a minister and the govt of the day was led by GEJ (even if hampered).

Mutallab wasnt a minister but he was influential figure in the nation just as the Minister of Education is . . .bottomline is this is not a Delta issue, ITS A FEDERAL ISSUE ENOUGH FOR THE FEDERAL MINISTER TO RESIGN HIS APPOINTMENT, FAILING WHICH THE GEJ GOVT MUST DULY REACT!!!
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by ifyalways(f): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2011
Freewilly:

No excuse for what that foolish boy did, he should be locked up for a long time. But what is a married pregnant woman thinking going into a man's hotel room for a job offer.
Thank you jor.
She choose her fate,she shld deal with it squarely.Im guessing she spilled because she DID not get the promised contract.
No excuses for the boy either.Dumb and greedy woman + money miss road he-goat .
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by 1025: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2011
i am not surprised. the prayers of the poor suffering nigerians will never go into voice mails. this is what u see their children end up doing. jonathan the liberator will definitely give the boy presidential pardon and that is certain.
we always pray death for all these ppl who are seating tight on our public funds. we pray that where ever the funds go will remain coursed including their wives and children. no wonder you hear this kind of stories. their children ends up as drug addicts not because that is what they want but because of our prayers.
and i waint to pray again, as long as we continue to suffer under these wicked criminals. may God visit them with his fire of anger. let them not know peace until they understand that the wealth is for all nigerians and not for few. in case they refuse, God please let the punishments of Pharoh be a child's play on what you will do to them and their families. Amen.
all these criminals end up raising terrorists and drug addicts who will end up giving them heart attacks and strokes while these stolen wealth will go with the winds.
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by illusion2: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2011
The lady has been violated by exposing her name for the whole world to see.

The reporters need to be prosecuted.
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by LagosBoy1: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mr. Gbagi Jnr.

Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2011
Like father like son, when they set their eyes on a woman they want they forget all affiliations and just have her. Rotten meat of no use. This boy and his father should be shut dead either at the stake or via accidental discharge angry angry angry
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by HamidO1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2011
The fool has PDP blood flowing through his veins. After stealing tax payers money and spending it on your children alone, what more do you expect than irrational behaviors like this.
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by Arosa(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2011
people should follow up this case to make sure that this he-goat gets locked up for a very long time. angry
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^^
Arrested? Stop dreaming, he's the minister's son and with the country we live in he's likely to get a pat on the back or more security detail added to him angry angry
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by seanet02: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2011
blink182:

^^^
Arrested? Stop dreaming, he's the minister's son and with the country we live in he's likely to get a pat on the back or more security detail added to him angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by tolu001: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
It's obvious that stupid son of a devil doesn't know the spiritual implications of what he did. He would never go unpunished
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by Vindy: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2011
She should go for Hiv test to protect the kid, Woodbridge Hotel is heaven for prostitutes.
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2011
After all the atrocities committed by his father, the man hasn't been punished so why do you expect that to happen to his son? Lets just watch and see what happens next. DRTV wont even have the liver to report it in the news. Nigeria is one bleeped up nation, I dont even know who recommended this dude to Mr Odechukwu to appoint as minister.

While working in a press in lagos some years back I listened to his former worker complain about how he refuses to pay salary and still bring in enough money to pay their salaries and brings it to delta for weekend flexing.

The father is goat piss.

I was telling it to a guy in my hostel back at school after my IT in lagos I was shocked when the guy told me he's a very close relation and gave details that are nastier than this.
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by RichyBlacK(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2011
ifyalways:

Thank you jor.
She choose her fate,she shld deal with it squarely.Im guessing she spilled because she DID not get the promised contract.
No excuses for the boy either.Dumb and greedy woman + money miss road he-goat .

Blaming the victim. Pathetic!
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by EzeUche2(m): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2011
That is why I say if there is a revolution in Nigeria, it is not only enough that you deal with the politicians. You have to deal with their spawn as well.

If I was her husband, I would take matters into my own hands and have the man "dealt" with him personally. No one would do that to my wife and live.
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by RichyBlacK(m): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2011
Gbaji Jnr. is very lucky indeed because Mr. Solomon Okpame is a law-abiding citizen.

In some other situation, Gbaji Jnr. will be six feet under as we speak!
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by congoshine(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2011
The guy should be tried and sent to jail for a long time.

However what was a married pregnant lady doing in a hotel room with a stranger ? undecided
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by fstranger3(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2011
WTF is oginigbo village council?
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by oderemo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2011
However what was a married pregnant lady doing in a hotel room with a stranger ?

i bet u didnt take tym to read the whole artcle, anyway stranger or not , that guy should be
6 feet under by now., irrespective.
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by Natasha2(f): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2011
damn how could she have gone to the hotel of a man who was wooing her angry did she tell her husband where she was going to with her 6 months pregnancy? angry anyway this aint good men sad
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by Beaf: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2011
fstranger3:

WTF is oginigbo village council?

Its another word for dodging head on collision with the rich and powerful when you are in the right, but poor and voiceless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Wild Animal We Killed Yesterday (photo / Ghanaian policewoman nude video leaked / 8 Kidnappers Jailed For 44 Years In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.