Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Post Ume (8337 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Awolowo University Post Ume by david1: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2007
HELLO Friiends,

ANY ONE HAVE INFORMATION WHEN Obafemi.Awolowo.University ILEIFE GOING TO RUN THERE

POST JAMB SCREENING 2007 FOR FRESH STUDENTS , PLEASE BE SO

KIND TO ALERT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AT LEAST (two WEEK) PRIOR

TO THE POST JAMB TEST / EXAM

for further contact call:08028553151

Email:davidikpe@yahoo.com

Expect to hear from u soonest i love u all HUlala*********

wink
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Post Ume by Purist(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2007
Hello guys,

OAU Post-UME results are out. If you sat for the exam last week Saturday, you can check your result online now. http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/postume.php

Good luck ya'll!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Post Ume by himmanoel(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2008
Please anyone in here Who has Valid information on the addmission list for those who wrote the just concluded post UME exams should please mail me at himmanoel@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Post Ume by medman007(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2008
Hi Fellow Aspiring 100L students of OAU,

I just got this news this evening from a fellow predite that the list for the JAMBITES has been pasted in the school today and he said he called the school to confirm and the response he got was positive. so i asked what about the PREDITES List, he said that has not be pastd may be tomorrow according to him. so i making this post to inform you of what i heard and pls. confirm the authenticity of this post.

Cheers

Ahmed
ahmed_ola007@yahoo.com

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Post Ume by himmanoel(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2008
Sup prospects who are N/Landers?
This is the latest info as at today,got this from the school`s website,

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

1. When are students resuming?
Freshers – Feb.17th, 2008, returning undergraduate students –Feb. 24th 2008

2. Any increase in school fees ?
NO!

3. How do students register for courses?

4. When will it start?
Jan.7th (according to School calendar 2007/2008 session)

5. What is happening at OAU gate?
Just to ease transportation problem: No cause for alarm

6. When are students starting lectures?
Feb.25, 2008

7. Will there be late registration?
Of course yes,but it will end on march 7th precisely

8. When will the first Inaugural Lecture come up?
March 11th 2008

9. When will the normal registration end?
Feb. 29th

10. Sales of scratch cards?
At some designated banks

10b. When?
Soonest.

12. When will the Admission list be on the Internet?
As soon as the list is ready.

13. Accommodation?
Priority will be given to freshers and finalists.

14. Any increase in accommodation or any other fee?
Disregard the rumor. No increase in any fee.

You can check it on the link below.

http://www.oauife.edu.ng/features/faq.php[url][/url]
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Post Ume by PECng: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Now that the Registration for OAU’s 2019/2020 Post-UTME Registration is About to Start
The long-awaited OAU Post-UTME is here and it feels really good with every one of us in the academic businesses, just as it should feel good with the candidates that will be sitting for the exam too. To us, it means we will have to go back to work after several months of being out of work, and for the candidates, it should mean, well, mid next year is still feasible for their resumption when they are admitted for the 2019/2020 session. READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/09/now-that-registration-for-oaus-20192020.html

(1) (Reply)

Student Caught Having Sex With Lecturer’s Wife / Can Anyone Help To Verify If Cyprus International University CIU Is Accredited / Full List Of Newly Appointed Chancellors In The 38 Federal Universities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.