Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? (4297 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by mamagee3(f): 3:08am On Mar 03, 2011
What does it really translate to when a man finishes speaking and then stares at you?
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by 190: 3:10am On Mar 03, 2011
Mama-gee if you have done something wrong like the woman in that pic

it wont take just a man from that group to stare at you but the entire group

Now tell me have you pee pee on your body AGAIN!! angry angry

Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 03, 2011
i dont understand the question.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by obowunmi(m): 3:27am On Mar 03, 2011
Mama-gee
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by freecocoa(f): 4:26am On Mar 03, 2011
Oh mama gee na wa o.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 03, 2011
Mama-Gee what's up with people starring at you all the time? undecided
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 03, 2011
lmao @ 190's picture (the oyibo chick)
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by adagz01(m): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2011
must u be at 190 nyash all the time?
MzD@rkSkin:

lmao @ 190's picture (the oyibo chick)

Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by Pweety4me(f): 7:23am On Mar 03, 2011
@Mamagee y don't u narrate a lil passage/stori for once, atleast it would give us a better picture of what u on about & would actually be more intresting!!

Do u fancy him?do u talk to guys @ all?or your just shy?u seem a lil shy
tongue grin
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by Pweety4me(f): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2011
I think it means he thinks ur good for his bedsheet. . .or maybe he think u could make a model tongue

But u would neva know cause, we ain't the guy & we ain't psychic!
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by Enockia(m): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2011
now get the guy's number call him and ask him
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by MsPotato(f): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2011
censored for positive purposes wink
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by Pweety4me(f): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2011
Lol Gabry harsh!
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by MsPotato(f): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2011
^^^ Soeey naa. I was just being cheerful this afternoon grin tongue
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by koolchicco: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2011
REALITY101:

Mama-Gee what's up with people starring at you all the time? undecided
I wonder too oh.

Ms. Potato:

I think he is thinking, "Damn. . . She so ugly I think I better get married to my goat! tongue"

Or he is thinking, "how the hell do I tell her that there is a boogie in her nostrils and its annoying my eye sight right now tongue"

Or he must be thinking, "is this a girl or a guy? Why is her chest so flat? tongue"
Gabry!!! shocked shocked
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by MsPotato(f): 8:36am On Mar 03, 2011
koolchicco:

Gabry!!! shocked shocked

Wetin I do now? shocked
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by MsPotato(f): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2011
mama-gee:

What does it really translate to when a man finishes speaking and then stares at you?

Maybe he is in trance . . . . . . .
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by koolchicco: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Wetin I do now? shocked

Was a tad harsh earlier. cheesy undecided
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by MsPotato(f): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2011
koolchicco:

Was a tad harsh earlier. cheesy undecided

U mean my posts is harsh? Really? shocked shocked shocked But it was a general question but I wanted to sound sarcastically funny naa thats all. embarassed
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by koolchicco: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2011
Ms. Potato:

U mean my posts is harsh? Really? shocked shocked shocked But it was a general question but I wanted to sound sarcastically funny naa thats all. embarassed

It came off a tad meaner though. But no wahala, oya smile 4 me jorr! cheesy wink
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by Tosinville(m): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2011
(@¿@)
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by LordReed(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2011
@Ms Potato
Girl you gonna crack my ribs one of these days lmao

Do you know why the other thread was locked?
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by MsPotato(f): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2011
koolchicco:

It came off a tad meaner though. But no wahala, oya smile 4 me jorr! cheesy wink

Ok, I have censored my post. I no want to hurt Mama Gee's feelings. She is a darling sad embarassed lipsrsealed

Lord_Reed:

@Ms Potato
Girl you gonna crack my ribs one of these days lmao

Do you know why the other thread was locked?

Sorry naa. LOL! cheesy

yes I do. Once the thread has been continuously out of topic meaning that posters post not according to the topic, for quite some time and for some pages, than the topic will be lock. Thats why its advisable to create another topic if you want chat with another person on the Dating and Meet Up Zone. I like u already. We shall see. preety soon I want create thread for u grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by Tosinville(m): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2011
Why don't yall free my Ms.potato for goodness sake, she need some fresh air not the body odour coming from yall.

#GrandHustle ©2011
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by LordReed(m): 9:54am On Mar 03, 2011
@Ms Potato
shocked shocked shocked shocked but we were on topic! It was about pics right? I have sneeky suspicion that Reality snitched to the mods thats why it was locked.

Honestly it'll be a great pleasure to chat with you!
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by slap1(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2011
Whatever it means, I don't think it's enough reason to create a thread on Nairaland.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by Tosinville(m): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2011

Guy, ppl are willing to see your pic too since 2008, ~haba!! e don tey na no be today~ cos i've starting suspectin maybe you even look like CHIMPAZEE NEPHEW sef. Abeg we need one asap to folks to know who u really are and it doesn't take time just use ur phone camera no need of going to the studio to apply some make-ups to it just to be perfect cos i personally i'll really appreciate even look like a BABOON for u to take a bold step and upload it here u know it isn't easy.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by MsPotato(f): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2011
Tosinville:

Why don't yall free my Ms.potato for goodness sake, she need some fresh air not the body odour coming from yall.

#GrandHustle ©2011

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Wow! All that from u? shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cry

Im touched cry cry cry

Lord_Reed:

@Ms Potato
shocked shocked shocked shocked but we were on topic! It was about pics right? I have sneeky suspicion that Reality snitched to the mods thats why it was locked.

Honestly it'll be a great pleasure to chat with you!

I guess we werent cause the topic is called Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? and not toasting with pictures I guess undecided

Anyways, sweet heartm hop on here. Lets chat throughout the night cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615769.0.html
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by Onchedu(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2011
mama-gee:

Try ask psychics dem or give us multiple choice and be specific bout who the man is and who the people are.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by Phate07(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2011
mama-gee:

Maybe he just loves staring! undecided
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by Emmz(f): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2011
Phate07:

Maybe he just loves staring! undecided

hahahahahaha dis is hilarious. I tink that was a very good answer.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? by Omolola1(f): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2011
It could mean different things jareee.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years / How Is This Possible?::pictures!!:: / Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.