Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke (7217 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Announces Marriage Plans / Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by iretheo: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2011
i this news on www.nollywoodgossip.net:

Pretty actress, Stephanie Okereke, has decided not to keep mum over the story circulating concerning her impending marriage to Linus Idahosa.

Remember, many people went to town recently with the story that the wedding might not hold again because Idahosa’s family didn’t want Okereke as an in-law.

However, in an e-mail sent to Life and Beat through her media contact – ICY pubic relations – Okereke insisted she was engaged and scheduled to wed Idahosa, who is the Chief Executive Officer of Del-York International.

In the e-mail, Okereke said, “The wedding and marriage plans are going along smoothly and on schedule. We’re officially dispelling any news to the contrary. My fiancé’s family and I are very close that the issue of not wanting the relationship is absolutely false.

“I really do wonder how these stories get started. For the record, my relationship is solid. My fiancé’s parents are wonderful people who are very much happy with our relationship. I hope I don’t get to address this issue ever again.”

Talking to Life and Beat on the phone, the actress confirmed her media people sent the e-mail.

According to her, the relationship is still solid and unshakable.

“Some people are looking for a way to sensationalise my marriage,” she adds. “They are looking for a story to write. Nothing happened to my relationship. Don’t worry, I will definitely invite you to my wedding.”

Once married to ex-footballer, Chikelue Iloanusi, Okereke is one of the sensational actresses in Nollywood. She moved up the ladder when she wrote and produced a movie, Through The Glass, which was premiered in different cinemas in the world.

Life and Beat gathers that the actress intends to have a powerful 2011 with a new photo shoot to kick off the year and some major North American feature editorials already lined up.
Related Tags: Marriage, Nigerian actresses, Nigerian movies, Stephanie Okereke
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by aventura: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2011
shocked grin grin
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by dave2(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2011
How many times will this babe arrange and rearrange marriage plans with different guys? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Today is Idahosa, 2moro is Ndubuisi, day after 2moro is Ken cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by tuhott(f): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2011
ok!
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by Cuteobi(f): 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mrs idahosa to be congrats in advance.hope say dis one no go crash like d other.
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by johnjoel(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2011
i hope this one works
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by campella(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2011
johnjoel:

i hope this one works

I pray so too.
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by seedord247(m): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2011
and next tomorrow na me
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by nvo5(f): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2011
dave2:

How many times will this babe arrange and rearrange marriage plans with different guys? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Today is Idahosa, 2moro is Ndubuisi, day after 2moro is Ken cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

till she find her soul-mate.
It does matter how many
times one is married or
about to be married. what
matters is the person's
happiness.
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by seedord247(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2011
nvo5:

It does matter how many
times one is married or
matters is the person's
happiness.

Make she share are pussy all over the world all in the name of soulmate abi

Don't tell me you are in the same clique
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by legba1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2011
, make she share am reach my side oooo.
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by nvo5(f): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2011
seedord247:

Make she share are kitty all over the world all in the name of soulmate abi

Don't tell me you are in the same clique

na you sabi, I don't understand what you
mean by sharing kitty.
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by Sheyila1: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
What can i wish my Best Nollywood Actress than BEST OF SUCCESS both in the preparation, during wedding and post wedding.

Congrate Chik!
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by assyd: 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2011
and next tomorrow na me

so u sef wan join d list? abeg lets join hands abd pray dat dis shud be her final bus stop
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by snowdrops(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2011
no smoke without fire. Speaking of fire, is she the actress with burn marks on her body? Thats me a nollywood newbie asking.
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by Yeneks(f): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2011
Congrats. I pray for your success,
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by juman(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2011
Goodluck
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by r231(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2011
ok
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by sley4life(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2011
best of luck
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by Thalophyta(f): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2011
May God blez ur union
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by mamagee3(f): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2011
dave2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by naijasing(f): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
i pray ooooooooo all this marriage thing
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by Goldieluks: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2011
ok.
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by VIO1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2011
let the lady be.
this may be her last chance as age is no longer on her side. moreover a lady needs to answer someone's name
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by focusxo4: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2011
i wish,Stephanie Okereke well.
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2011
nvo5:

It does matter how many
times one is married or
matters is the person's
happiness.

that's a new one.

anyway, some people must make money out of other people's searching.
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by mamagee3(f): 3:10am On Mar 04, 2011
I wish her a happily married life!
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by victorazy(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2011
who is that dude that want to marry the babe am dyeing for?
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by omeddy: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2011
Linus is cool and calm, I hope they blend,
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by preselect(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2011
I think she's a pretty girl. What happened to her first marriage?
Re: My Marriage Plans Intact – Stephanie Okereke by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2011
^Can a football player ever stay true?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chacha Eke And Keke Palmer : Can You Spot The Resemblance? / Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Photos From Inside Luxury Private Jet [photos] / Pic: See This Marriage In Abidjan and tell me what you think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.