Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! (2663 Views)

Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / No Guts No Glory (upload Ur Pretty Faces Without Makeup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by sandraa(f): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
i will really like it if i can put a face to each post!

wouldnt ir be fun to actually insult people knowing u r right?

or praise people knowing they deserve it!

or better still, *let me reserve my comment*
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by sandraa(f): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

Ewww Sandraa is that u in your profile

U look like the Ghost in the movie the GRUDGE !!

yeah am even coming to torment u tonight!!!, start praying!!!!

put ur own pic na shoooo, Tosin don talk am since shame us all and put it abeg!!!!!
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2011
sandraa:

yeah am even coming to torment u tonight!!!,  start praying!!!!

put your own pic na shoooo, Tosin don talk am since shame us all and put it abeg!!!!!

No offence,
I see you  (*U see me*)/facebook (which im not sure of cos u can be a crackhead)
The grudge in your pic might not be you ( u know)
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by sandraa(f): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2011
yeah u ve watched AVATAR *abeg me no see you o*

well dis me so deal with it!!!!!
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Odunnu: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2011
sandraa:

i will really like it if i can put a face to each post!

wouldnt ir be fun to actually insult people knowing u r right?

or praise people knowing they deserve it!

or better still, *let me reserve my comment*
why would they put up their pictures when they are not confident of their looks. They are so swift in calling those who do names as if the space for pix in the profile is meant for fancy.
They make noise, display disgraceful behavior and tell you 'its a faceless forum'.
Anyhoo sha,i'm here on NL and I have a page to do as I deem fit. Na their wahala
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by iyatrustee(f): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2011
i really wish i could upload my real pictures but for security reasons i WONT cry cry grin
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Goldieluks: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2011
iyatrustee:

i really wish i could upload my real pictures but for security reasons i WONT cry cry grin

me too grin grin grin grin grin cry
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by jaybee3(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2011
Anyone that derails this thread will surely be recommended for a ban angry angry angry angry
You have been warned  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by sandraa(f): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2011
Odunnu u r definately beautiful!!!!! wink

@190 u ve been warned o !
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Goldieluks: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2011
i don't have a Pic,na wa sef. cry cry
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by sandraa(f): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2011
190 u r very wrong there, u think uploading pics is lame then pls remove all ur pics on fb!
abeg pls try and make sence for dis ur age na!!!, shoooo @30gini?
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2011
sandraa:

Odunnu u r definately beautiful!!!!! wink

@190 u ve been warned o !

Thats why they upload the pics to get the admiration

sandra here's mine!!

190>>Good father to kids and wife >> never flirts>> Money, Fine boy, Swags, Sweetmouth, Intelligent, Good in bedmatics, Good husband, honest, calm headed, Deals on Pounds sterling (the strongest in the world ), loves everyone  like himself wink wink

Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2011
jay bee:

Anyone that derails this thread will surely be recommended for a ban angry angry angry angry
You have been warned  angry angry angry angry angry angry

why control people when they aint going against the forum rules,  forumites take lead of the direction of the thread according to the last respond or someone's respond
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

why control people when they aint going against the forum rules,  forumites take lead the direction of the thread according to the last respond or someone's respond

True,
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Goldieluks: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

why control people when they aint going against the forum rules,  forumites take lead the direction of the thread according to the last respond or someone's respond

he is right. undecided
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Odunnu: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2011
@sandraa: thnx, even though beauty is relative.
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

he is right. undecided

goldie bring forth your pics!! angry

women who gat enough admiration from real men wont come online seeking for one @ all cost undecided
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by sandraa(f): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

he is right. undecided

Dumb girl he is definately not right, if u want to upload ur pic u shld do it and stop eating up things dat pple like 190 ditch out to make themselve feel gud,
the internet is internet whether nl or fb its same, so if u can upload on fb u can as well upload here!

and mind you pple dat r beautiful dnt need pple to tell them they r cos they kne it so get ur head fixxed @190!

abi nairaland na cult again wey we no fit see pple face?
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Goldieluks: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

goldie bring forth your pics!! angry

women who gat enough admiration from real men wont come online seeking for one @ all cost  undecided

you are a fool,eat your words already,i thought you said women,who post there pics are looking for men,now your saying something else,Confuse mammal.
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Goldieluks: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2011
when i said (he is right),i meant Zim drill ,not that federal daft head 190.

U grab?
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Goldieluks: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2011
miss sandraa ,watch your mouth fingers please. angry angry
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by sandraa(f): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2011
@190 stop being a kill joy!

if u r ugly and cant display ur pics who cares (i care cos i go curse u die)
anyways upload make u shame me na

in short am shouting it in the house that 190 is UGLY so prove me wrong * thinking to start a topic with dat undecided*
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2011
sandraa:

Dumb girl he is definately not right, if u want to upload your pic u shld do it and stop eating up things dat pple like 190 ditch out to make themselve feel gud,
the internet is internet whether nl or fb its same, so if u can upload on fb u can as well upload here!

and mind you pple dat r beautiful dnt need pple to tell them they r cos they kne it so get your head fixxed @190!

abi nairaland na cult again wey we no fit see pple face?

Story,

You get to allow who sees your pics o facebook
but here anybody can atleast get a clue who's behind the handle
I didnt come here for business neither am i here for love so why should my pics be relevant  undecided

on this site you get 2 meet ppl from good backgrounds like me
you get to see married men and women, you get to see bachelors, you get to see even women
who sit in their homes and feed GOATS all day with cassava leaves, in as much as there aint nothing wrong
in uploading your pics ( I have ever right to choose who i relate with on here and if im comfortable with you ) then why dont we strike
a friendship --

Goldie i said Women who get enough desire from real men wont be concerned about rotating about 4-5pics on their profiles
just for men to go Gaga over them, I still insist that you are doing the best thing keeping yours away @least your man and your family (People that matter ) aint complaining  undecided
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by sandraa(f): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

when i said (he is right),i meant Zim drill ,not that federal daft head 190.

U grab?

sorry babe i thot u were talking to d above gbezuzu!
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Goldieluks: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2011
sandraa:

sorry babe i thot u were talking to d above gbezuzu!

its ok sis,lol@gbezuzu grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
Sandraa keep smiling with Goldie

she has sense and shes smart!!

I hope u didnt start this thread just for me

cos im outta here for gud!!
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by sandraa(f): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

Story,

You get to allow who sees your pics o facebook
but here anybody can atleast get a clue who's behind the handle
I didnt come here for business neither am i here for love so why should my pics be relevant  undecided

on this site you get 2 meet ppl from good backgrounds like me
you get to see married men and women, you get to see bachelors, you get to see even women
who sit in their homes and feed GOATS all day with cassava leaves, in as much as there aint nothing wrong
in uploading your pics ( I have ever right to choose who i relate with on here and if im comfortable with you ) then why dont we have
a friendship --

Goldie i said Women who get enough desire from real men wont be concerned about rotating about 4-5pics on their profiles
just for men to go Gaga over them, I still insist that you are doing the best thing keeping yours away @least your man and your family (People that matter ) aint complaining  undecided

As far as am concern u still dnt make sence, cos if u like it or not mean and women admire themselves
oya tell me true how many pple profile u don go to see their pics and end up being dissappointed cos no pic to see?
How many frds on fb do u ve dat r really pple u knw/frds?

if its to hide ourselves from pple i think nairaland does it better than fb, cos here ur name is coded and no details abt u!
dis even d best place to post ur pics cos how many of ur stalker can find u here?
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by snthesis(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2011
sandraa cos u r hot, dats y u get mouth  tongue
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by sandraa(f): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

Sandraa keep smiling with Goldie

she has sense and shes smart!!

I hope u didnt start this thread just for me

cos im outta here for gud!!

gud radiance to bad rubbish 190
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by Goldieluks: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
sandraa is pretty,no doubt. cool
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by sandraa(f): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
snthesis:

guilty smiley wink
Re: Nairalanders Upload Ur Real Pics So We Can Put A Face To The Post! by 190: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
snthesis:

wetin HOT for there

Pour cold water on her>> make her body cool!! angry angry

(1) (2) (3)

What Does A Beautiful Woman Look Like? / How Would You React If Your Brother Or Sister In-law Is Cheating On Sister Or Br / What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.