Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis (3867 Views)

Dangote Refinery Will Fetch $6bn Forex Yearly - CBN / What 2m Can Do To Fetch Good Returns On Weekly Basis / How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis by automart: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2011
I need a good business I can start up with a million naira or so that will fetch returns on a daily basis, I mean Legitimate and realistic business. Please leave comments.
Re: I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis by uchman(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2011
@poster,are u residing in nig?,why not think of china importation.either u send somebody or u go by urself.4 more info call 07065944625
Re: I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis by automart: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
Thanks for your comment, please put more light into this, what kind of importation are you talking about? I need to do a good feasibility studies before venturing into anything, Thanks again, you can drop me a message on :- greatolanshi@yahoo.com

uchman:

@poster,are u residing in nig?,why not think of china importation.either u send somebody or u go by urself.4 more info call 07065944625
Re: I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 05, 2011
[size=15pt]My advice for you is to think deep within yourself and try start a business which you are versatile at with at least basic experience. Without that, you start up capital will go down the drain regardless of how much you had while starting the business.
You must also understand there is a learning curve and it requires time to develop and perfect a business concept so be patient and persistent. You would eventually figure out the money making formula in time.
Good luck.
[/size]
Re: I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis by automart: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2011
Nice shot, Thanks for your comment,

Brand_new:

[size=15pt]My advice for you is to think deep within yourself and try start a business which you are versatile at with at least basic experience. Without that, you start up capital will go down the drain regardless of how much you had while starting the business.
You must also understand there is a learning curve and it requires time to develop and perfect a business concept so be patient and persistent. You would eventually figure out the money making formula in time.
Good luck.
[/size]
Re: I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis by charming90: 2:40am On Mar 07, 2011
Okay guys, the thing about good returns in business is
that it comes to us disguised as work, anyway I believe
nairalanders are not lazy bones or else there is no hope
for you in Nigeria.

But let me give you an insider info, the vision 2020-20 is a
good platform to hedge any business upon right now and
in the future,  find out what business I am presently helping
a few folks to start and they are already smiling to the bank.

You too can join in, @www.rubberminefield..com[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis by Springrise: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2011
Visit an investment consultant for professional advise.

If u really need this the visit a tested and trusted one I know at:

10, Amore Street Off Toyin Street, Ikeja Lagos.

call 08166962781

yomi_osho2000@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis by sdymanagers(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2013
Equip yourself with business skills first. Read books and study mentors. Throwing money into a venture without the requisite skills is akin to gambling. You could lose everything. Best wishes.
automart: I need a good business I can start up with a million naira or so that will fetch returns on a daily basis, I mean Legitimate and realistic business. Please leave comments.
Re: I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis by steve888(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2013
sdymanagers: Equip yourself with business skills first. Read books and study mentors. Throwing money into a venture without the requisite skills is akin to gambling. You could lose everything. Best wishes.

i agree with you on your comment
Re: I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis by UsinOneShop: 8:29pm On May 01, 2013
Hi all www.usinoneshop.com will shop from USA to ur door step in Nigeria, No crazy clearing fees or customs fees . We do the shopping and u pay us in Nigerian Niara easy! We Buy Cars, Auto parts, Clothings, Shoes, Bags, Wedding gowns, Wedding rings, Mobile Phones Laptops, iPads, Just Name it... and We also make Online Payments for you. Call me +1 5715015941 or bbm 32F4C263
Shop USA to you | Virginia USA
www.usinoneshop.com
Re: I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis by GNEXCHANGE(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2013
I have beeen using this site for the past 6months now,the limit you can invest with them per day transaction is $2500. you can check them out on scamadviser dot com,payment are made within 12hours to your account. the site is a site. here is the site easydollarwebsite dot dot com do not waste your money investing in programmes that dont pay. this one is teasted and real. God bless us.
Re: I Need Business That Will Fetch Good Returns On A Daily Basis by steve888(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2013
through the years have been online have been searching for a legitimate way of making cool dough just discover it through this quick smart program, its sure gives u the opportunity to earn daily straight to your bank account... join the moving train it's simple, easy, and legitimate more infor @ www.http://stevequicksmart..com

(1) (Reply)

AMAZON Best KDP Book Ever — The "Kats Cried" / Good Business Ideas 4 Mechanical Engineer Contractor. / 6 Reasons Why You Need Content Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.