Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? (311761 Views)

Meet Rex. My Amazing Rottweiler / Pitbull Or Neapolitan Mastiff / Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 13, 2012
Both equally.

Their aggression is a natural trait but proper training curves that.

My brother has a Pitbull and she is the sweetest thing ever!

Unless you mess with us. grin
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by natedawg: 3:51am On Aug 15, 2012
ok u wanna clown on me with ur gayer then gay comment abt grammer and spelling lol ive noticed that is ur comment to anyone who evn makes a little spelling error or forgets a period or says something u dont like and it dont suit u so ur panties get in a shite stained knot.... and ur like this old grandma with hemmoriods hangin out ur rear looking for all the mistakes intead of the whole point of the forum which is abt rots and pits not spelling and grammer but maybe ur dimensia is kickin in and u forgot. also many of us on here are here to talk abt the forum not pass an exam but agn having joystick envy can cause a person like urself to try and find something u feel u can measure up with it truly is a gay thing to do only gays and old menapausel school teachers do things like that. secondly if u knew how to read my post said "most" owners of pits but apparently ur grammer and iq is no diff then a lima bean cuz u failed to understand the very first sentence I wrote. 3rd we all know u dont hav a wife and ur pits lick ur balls to make u feel mor like a man since u cant find a women to do ur small JOYSTICK...... oh and mr actually miss anal lover u seem to dump on evryone here that cant spell so well or perhaps they dnt giv a shite abt taking the time to spell and grammer on here cuz they just commenting... and it makes u feel better to try and harp on that cuz u mos def have the smallest eggs and rod on this site my 7 year old boy most likely has a bigger joystick then u.u also have mor grammer and sp. screw ups on ur other comments to others which basically putting urself down. lol ur truly a an insecure little man im sure u drive a 5 inch lifted ford f150 with back street boys blaring out ur windows,..... read the posts learn how to understand what u read b4 u make comments. how u like that run on sentence gramz better get sum prep h...

1 Like

Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by Smrtst1here: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
Once again sir you prove my point I'm concerned about the fact that you are upset with other people's mistakes in life or errors. The forum is about which dog is tougher I know about both dogs because I own both breeds of dogs. Please by all means seek help, I know that your parents touching you in inappropriate places can do things to mess you up so I recommend going to a counselor. I also recommend getting educated before you wind up in jail and someone's bottom bitch. By the way I don't drive a lifted anything to compensate for anything, like your mom does, I drive a simple 2005 Chevy blazer. I have four dogs and that makes it easier to haul them around.
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by natedawg: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2012
ur proving ur female like qualities, quote " Im concernedddd abt the fact.... fact do u know what a fact is i never used that term, im beginning to think u cant read so well?? mr grammer? other peoples mistakes and errors??" did u say that line with an extended lisp while ur hands were on ur hips? listen homo i could giv a rats ass abt mistakes and error quite frankly big mistake is ur a load tht shoulda been blown in a mouth and swallowed. the by all means seek help crap is pathetic seriosly u act just like bruno and talk like him ur a comic.... are u sure ur not a women? ur recommendation means alot to me tracy is that ok if i call u by ur name? the mom joke is classic u must b 14 tracy and after ur father came in ur room and read the funny paper to u late t nite and gave u the ol hand under the sheet musta gave u special permission to use his comp to make friends on here, u have 4 dogs to lick ur anal cavity im guessing. honestly do u really think it is cool to say on a forum how rich and educated u are ?? lol thay is pretty funny i read that and instantly as im sure many on here that read that knew wut kinda idiot u are, u dont drive anything u have a bus pass and work at a dog shelter so u can touch the animals. r u gonna go tell ur wife abt wut i wrote so u can get bak on here and say oh my wife just read this and since were so educated and rich and hav pitts we thought everone on this site is so stupid and should go to school.... lol i cant wait to c ur next gay comment tracy, nuthr run on for ur smelly kooch. wink

1 Like

Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by Smrtst1here: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
I'm glad that you keep proving how uneducated you sound. I do know what a fact is but in the sentence I used it in it is known as a colloquilaism look it up tard
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by etienne27: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2012
From my personal expierence a pitbull is just like any other dog with the right and proper treatment as all dogs deserve remember that dogs turn to humans in the time of the cave man for attention help shelter and love my friend head a ridgeback dog and due to abuse the deformed his face same with alsations and cross breeds my pitbull died ''kane'' one guy set his pitbull lose on me kane heard my scream killed the dog and end getting shot dead by cops after he bit the guy and sent him to hospital he is now in prison serving 8years so if u take care of your dog then your dog will take care of you
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by tayler2shei: 5:42am On Nov 29, 2012
Okay,

I read these opinions and have to ponder. My home is home to my four dogs, cat and beautiful daughters. My Pit is a blue fawn, filled with love and happiness as proven in this picture. When you raise them with unconditional love, this is all they know and My Pit is scared to death of my male Shitzu who is the leader of the pack. They all sleep together including the cat-- where are you all getting this twisted information.SHAME ON YOU! animals ARE JUST LIKE PEOPLE--they all have their own personalities. Amen!

Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by beeyee18: 2:00pm On May 25, 2013
hey y'all i have 2 4months old male bullmastiff.cute and very friendly and caring, friendly with strangers and very great with children,they allow u hold and pull their tails without aggression. they have received all vaccines and injections needed for their age. pictures below. they are pretty big for their age.
pls call or email beeyee18@gmail.com or call 08080187158

i am in isolo, Lagos.

Price is 150,000 negotiable.

Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by overnoveragen: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
I have both pit bulls, one female (RockC) and one male (Mister) from her first and only liter of pups, and a rott (JAG). I love them all. Our rott has been the only of the three to show protective aggression - and on multiple occasions. The two pitts are as loving and athletic as ever, I think the only thing RockC has ever attacked is the tree in our back yard or park, trying to catch birds and squirrels...
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by overnoveragen: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
RockC

1 Like

Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by abhiphull: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
i live in India and i have many friends who have pit bulls as their pet dogs. You can learn more about them here...

http://www.petsplususa.com/s/pit-bulls/
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by Xrottweilersx: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
PIT BULLS are mean horrible dogs if you get one you are stupid Rottweilers are so cute and adorable but a pitt bull is a mean stubborn dog and all was ways has a mean side to it as a pitt bull i wouldn't change my rott for the world id die for my rott

1 Like

Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by binie: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Not all pitbulls are vicious, it depends on the handler. Mine is so cool and wont mind lying in bed with me.

Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by doeying(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2014
bluenubian: u people that are saying pitt are more dangerous dont know shit, i have a pitt, believe me he is harmless, the only reason people think pitts are dangerous is becos people breed them for fighting, however, rottweillers are bigger and badder, they are watch dogs while pitts can be a house pet. there is no way u can have a rottweiller in ur house unless its still a puppy, but my pitt sleeps with me in my bed every night

lol ...you know the funny thing...what you typed above is exactly what pitbull owners say before their dog goes Bazzooka....lol....i am not saying you are lying...but please be careful

1 Like

Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by dkbaubs: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
doeying:
lol ...you know the funny thing...what you typed above is exactly what pitbull owners say before their dog goes Bazzooka....lol....i am not saying you are lying...but please be careful

A rottie is bread to be a working farm dog originally, big and strong to pull carts etc, although you wont see this in modern day life, they are territorial yes but they are loyal and obedient, the pittbull is not a working dog, but its build qualities are that to do damage, short legs muscluar making ideal for getting to the throats of other dogs and animals, a rottie will attack solely to defend its territory if threatened or its owner, a pitt will attack because it got out of the wrong side of the kennel that morning, the pittbull needs to be kept in check constantly, the moment it feels its alpha is the moment your gonna realise just how destructive they are, I have a rottie named beau, she sleeps on the floor at the end of my bed and follows me everywhere, she plays with the kids next door and has never even knocked them over, she has been attacked by a few dogs but never retaliated, she just fends them off, I know what she can do and is capable of, and no doubt if I gave her the go when (heaven forbid) it happens again then she would do some terrible damage, but im in charge, youll have a hell of a time teaching a pitt this discipline, but im not saying it cant be done, but a pitt is far more likely to come at you, as always its down to the owner, good luck with yours its beautiful
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by Dogsworld(f): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
[size=14pt]According to the Humane Society of the USA (2009) "Pit Bull Terriers also constitute the majority of dogs used for illegal dog fighting in the America" ...

Of course People love to use Rotts, Boerboels and other Mastiff type dogs for bloodsports. As long as you are a stranger to the dog, both breeds are dangerous. If you have children or there are children in your compound, both breeds are quite strong dogs. They can easily unintentionally hurt children while playing with them. In general I would say Pitbulls are more dangerous because of their jealous nature. They are very much monogamous... one master, one dog. From my experience, they are very jealous and love it when they are all alone with their master.[/size]

My Rottweiler LEWIS & I, a month before he died of cancer

join me here: https://www.nairaland.com/1043675/dog-lovers-nigeria-very-own

Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by TrooperMike: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
I'm not one pretending to be a teacher, but I must say I agree with the comment regarding the "joysticks"!
And what makes you think it's a guy? I believe they were talking in general about owners, you're not that smart if you think
it includes everyone. I've had all types of dogs including wolves and they are absolutely right about that too. My wolf got
Scratched hard by a raccoon which he left alone after that and a big chow was able to scratch out his eye which he grew back
amazingly enough. I was away at the time. Will have to look into the fila.
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by Kirinwa: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pitbull anyday
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2015
we got both rott and pitbull @ home ,the pitbull is stubborn and does things when she wants ,almost bite me once ,unlike the rotts who are more easy to train.
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by kenex4ever(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Eastcoast:
I think pitbulls are very violent. they are the ones that can eat a whole human alive. they are horrible.Even those that own pitbulls say that you must feed them otherwise....................................They are also very strong and hard to overcome.
lies!
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by kenex4ever(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
bluenubian:
u people that are saying pitt are more dangerous dont know shit, i have a pitt, believe me he is harmless, the only reason people think pitts are dangerous is becos people breed them for fighting, however, rottweillers are bigger and badder, they are watch dogs while pitts can be a house pet. there is no way u can have a rottweiller in ur house unless its still a puppy, but my pitt sleeps with me in my bed every night
on point!
Check my pit bull below

Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by b4seun: 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
I live abroad both dogs can be trained to ur need. This are dogs not for everyone. What I know is am yet to see a pitbull kill a rottweiler have watched many videos on that. I don't want to encourage it but as evidence I will show one link http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=42e_1397972628 sometime when it happens publicly they have to shoot the rottweiler. Believe me if u see those battle in real time u will fear rottweiler more. But people fear the pitbull more which is OK safety first
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by oberle(m): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2015
Just passing by... I think Rots are watch dogs while pits and 50% pet and 50% watch dogs. I once had a pit who is friendly but aggressive and a rott who doesn't wants to see a new face... For Business sake I will want to announce my Samoyed pups. The white is female and the black a male. Just sold the white but the black is still available. You can call 07030712336 Handi Maniac kennels Etemijowho Peter... BB PIN 5145e8fa

1 Share

Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by Machiny: 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
A rottweiler is more agressive..but the pitbull is a stronger breed

Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by mikemoroz(f): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Eastcoast:
I think pitbulls are very violent. they are the ones that can eat a whole human alive. they are horrible.Even those that own pitbulls say that you must feed them otherwise....................................They are also very strong and hard to overcome.

i own 2 lovely pitbull and they are not has bad as pple say...... the fact is there is no bad dog but a bad trainer. it depends on how u train ur dog they behavior.
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by daviddd(m): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2015
Well, there's nothing much to debate on..."a dog(no matter the breed) becomes what you train it to be"

Good news is, training doesn't stop till death, so you can always retrain and make a dog stop things you don't want by following appropriate training steps or by simply asking for a professional's help.

If you don't have the time to train the right characters in a "good citizen dog", then there's no point getting a dog. Dogs are meant for responsible owners only, we have had enough of bad owners over the years, please this trend has to stop.

P.S. If you a GOOD dog owner in Nigeria, please let's connect, you can mail me anytime.

Cheers!
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by mexyk(m): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
I think rottweilers are cool. My rotts are good family dogs. Even trust them with kids and my lhasas.They could be aggressive when provoked tho. I don't really know much about pitts but friends who own dem say they cool too. But I wldnt try dem anyway. Lol

Pics of my boy

Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Did seun bring out this thread from an archive of some sort ni cos all the posters here are like wayback
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
TrooperMike:
I'm not one pretending to be a teacher, but I must say I agree with the comment regarding the "joysticks"!
And what makes you think it's a guy? I believe they were talking in general about owners, you're not that smart if you think
it includes everyone. I've had all types of dogs including wolves and they are absolutely right about that too. My wolf got
Scratched hard by a raccoon which he left alone after that and a big chow was able to scratch out his eye which he grew back
amazingly enough. I was away at the time. Will have to look into the fila.

Fila Brasileiro?
Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous? by hyenamamaxd: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
all of you who think pitbulls are the worst dog in the world think again. It is not the dog itsself. the only reason why a pitbull would be so mean and aggressive is how the owner treated the dog. the mean owners of pitbulls are the problem not the dog. How do i know? Because when i was born till 3 years old i have lived with pitbulls. my family had rottweilers and pitbulls. Have you seen the show ASPCA? they say that how badly the owner treats them is how badly they will act. Never Ever blame the dog. If you can't get that through your head then i dont know what will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.