Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: (8423 Views)

NAIRALAND CASH CODES: How To Make Money Using Your Nairaland Account (premium) / How Much Is Your Nairaland Account Worth. / Urgent! My Bank Account Has Been Frozen/blocked (2) (3) (4)

How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by Seun(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2007
Hello there,

I will completely block the account of any member who posts risky business topics (Egold, Forex, Hyips, MLM Schemes)
in the general business section from this point onwards. May thunder strike such people. angry

Amen.
PS: They are destroying the value of our business section, and we can't tolerate that, can we?
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by kellorah: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2007
To whom it may concern, please take note. Seun means business!
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by akara(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2007

Make una hear oooo, the oracle will deal ruthlesslesslly with risky business peddlers o.

Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by fataiiyo(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2007
make we use our senses as he said. stop posting rubbissh
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by 9ja4eva: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2007
Na true Seun talk.

NO Shady business on nland people.
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by niceuzor: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2007
Seun mind they re around you.

Seun:

Hello there,

I will completely block the account of any member who posts risky business topics
in the general business section from this point onwards. May thunder strike such people. angry

Amen.
PS: They are destroying the value of our business section, and we can't tolerate that, can we?

Fraudster Be Warned!!!!!You know urself Yes i mean You.

*This is Seun Speaking* no bi talk na oga talk oh
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by mrofficial(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2007
Peddlers, pushers. Anyone you understand. Quit the game!
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by derfla(m): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2007
Please, honourable nairalanders, let's cultivate a better business appeals. Stop all these 'beautiful nonsense' postings! It's really getting us no where. Its so shameful and its bringing a large scar to the face of this beautiful forum.

A word should be enough for wise!
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by Demaks(f): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2007
the oracle has truely spoken.

i suspected this long time ago that peddlers must always show face embarassed embarassed shocked
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by easimoni(m): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2007
Nice one cool
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by Coleslove: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2007
The Oracle has spoken!!!
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by niceuzor: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2007
Spoken for good if anyone try to mess up

You will be Ban for Good cool
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by wham(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2007
Maybe there should be a new section Tagged
RISKY BUSINESS SECTION, "WaRniNg-TrEad @ Ur OwN rISk!!"

for the Dogged only
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by Seun(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2007
wham, I know that you are not blind, which is why I'm surprised that you are not aware that it already exists.
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by DisGuy: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2007
jesu seun o, those mofos were doing my head in!! what happened to 'report to moderator' thingy? ive been looking for that
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by MP007(m): 5:20am On Jun 24, 2007
Seun:

Hello there,

I will completely block the account of any member who posts risky business topics

Amen.

what kind of business do u classify as "risky", this is the internet boi, u gotta allow people to make their own decision, dont be up on al of that@ seun
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by Dumsky(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2007
Seun,
While i agree with you 100% in your drive to protect the integrity of the business section and also ensure people adhere to simple rules, i also think you should refrain from using terms like thunder fire them or replying someone's question by saying you're sure he's not blind. Doesn't sound nice and it defeats the sense of maturity a lot of people would wan to respect you for.
Nice work anyway. I can understand the unnecessary stress you have to go through moving posts into the right sections. Maybe you assist them by posting a "step by step" article that would help in this regard.
Just thinking,
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by mastro: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2007
Thank you my brother,

They were really, really bad for this forum, in so many ways,
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by hajifish(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2007
Seun,
blocking them, some of them will register Again,i think you will get tired of Blocking everyday.
anyway am not saying you should not block anyone.
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by globalaid(m): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2007
seun, i think this intervention should have come earlier, some people has turn this noble thing into a scam forum where they can advertise any sort of their getting money quick scam, you dont even need any explanation before you blocked them, block their account and even their ip address.
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by hajifish(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2007
seun, the best thing to do is to block thier ip address,its will make it difficult for some of them to register again.
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by DisGuy: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2007
MP007:

what kind of business do u classify as "risky", this is the internet boi, u gotta allow people to make their own decision, don't be up on al of that@ seun

under the risky business title you'll see : Discuss HYIPs, Egold, and Forex here. Be warned, you will DEFINITELY lose your money!
wink
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by topyblack(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2007
Oracle A B C, warning is suitable before blocking Ip and if you do that, most users can sign up using a different Ips.

Give some warning first.

doing a great work seun.
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by akanze: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2007
blocking this guys will not make any difference.

moreover,, there are some business topics which are in risky business section that are genuine. the fact that some few ignorant ones do not believe in the business ideas does not make it risky.

hope you understand what i am trying to say seun?

cheers.
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by segedoo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2007
"THE OWNER" accent included hsa spoken lipsrsealed
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by hyipmoney2(f): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2007
That's cool seaun, but this is public forum, using insults does not tell good of you.
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by pastorking(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2007
May the Good Lord in His infinite mercy grant them forgivenness, Amen.

Seun, Thunder will not strike them as they are willing to repent.

The Lord Jesus Christ preached forgivenness and that I believe should also be preached in Nairaland.

However all those involved in scams should desist from it as God is the only one that sees all things and He is watching you.

Seun's thunder may not strike you as I have already lifted the curse from off your neck, but Repent now and keep the forum free of scams as the Good Lord will soon bring genuine business opportunities your way.

God bless you.
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by dolami(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2007
A mature mind can not be using wrong, fowl language to correct the puplic in a forum like this. i suggest you check yourself otherwise you are not passing the right information accross. Even thou I suuport you to some extent. But what constitute shady buz post must, or should be proved before pasing your judgement.
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by Seun(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2007
By the way: I'm thinking of changing the title of the "risky business" section to "money losing business section"!
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by wham(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2007
O, oh! Seun that was insulting and it hurts undecided. Why did u have to use such language to me.

You know, ever since you started Nairaland the site has attracted many Nigerians cutting across a wide section of personalities, age groups and careers. The brilliance and simple nature of the site has made many like me a regular. You don't have to sound insultive 2 people when you've not gotten to know them.

Complaining about people posting risky business threads the business section should'nt now make you stoop low.

We respect you for your ingenious for creating this wonderful website. Don't loose it
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by nateevs(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2007
Seun:

By the way: I'm thinking of changing the title of the "risky business" section to "money losing business section"!

Good Idea!!!!!!!!!

So which business is so guaranteed you won't lose money? Maybe we should have a section for that. If the motive is about helping nairalnders save their hard earned money, then the business section should not exist at all. If you do business at all, you are bound to lose money.

What makes the stock exchange safer than foreign exchange?
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by DisGuy: 1:52am On Jun 25, 2007
Can you please do the same for the travel section, there are alot of opportunists out there preying on desperate and gullible people clogging the travel threads. travel schemes: discuss travelling by freedomclub referrals, etc

The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian / Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger / Different Types Of Advertising In Nigeria