Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:44 PM

Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June (2874 Views)

See Photo Of Oouite Who Likes Drinking Hypo / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Will Resume On Monday 7th. / Federal University Lokoja , Kogi State. Would Resume By Nov/dec 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by Kunsal(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2007
Have u heard that osu is resuming at d end of this month (june). I n
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by kay8080: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2007
man me are u sure wht is ur source
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2007
@KUNSAL & KAY_8080

I guess you guys are student of OOU? Please I would like you to inform us about post ume as well. Thanks
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by webguru(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2007
eyin temi so una dey here

greatest oouite
of the greatest gba gba
of the greatest gbi gbi
of the greatest sssshhhhh cheesy

i really want to go back to school even though im learning a lot during the strike

oou representa
gba gbe
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by methodman(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2007
Abi now,
After staying at home for so long.
Wll, i will be happy to be back in school.
I have really kept myself busy during this compulsory break.
www.ewealthnetwork.com
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by lolypop: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2007
this is a good news for oouite
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by mekoyo(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2007
I hope this is good news for OSU students out there especially the girls.
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by youlaw: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2007
I hope this is good news for OSU students  out there especially the girls.

As this strike is killing business, cheesy
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2007
Brodas and sisters

Pls don't forget we Jambites that wants to join the OOU family,
Please endeavour to inform us as soon Post Jamb date is being announced
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by rowlandwhy: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2007
Have ur guys been reading all these while ??

I have not been able to do so.
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by Caradona(f): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2007
I thought Osu has been banned in Igboland. so why is everybody rejoicing about that ancient practice coming back
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by sleekdot(m): 5:36am On Jun 27, 2007
am happy for you guys oh,hope your pockets are full with cash and for the girls hmmmmmmmmm my every weekend parole for is sure
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by timmy7(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2007
Anyway, ASUU is meeting with FG tomorrow and hopefully the strike will end this week and all schools resume next week
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by vinna(f): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2007
Caradona:

I thought Osu has been banned in Igboland. so why is everybody rejoicing about that ancient practice coming back

LMFAO

@caradona, I wonder o!!
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by pholareen1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2007
Well, man proposes but God disposes. We guys shuld just pray that it is so[color=#990000][/color].
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by Synthase(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2007
@caradona and vinna
Tell me you are both joking grin
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by DisGuy: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2007
so whats with the girl in Osu? ! heard some stories. shocked cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by ronnieslimz(f): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2007
gawd!! im apy hearing dis cheesy

@caradona and vinna; its a name of a university in nigeria. . [b]o[/b]gun [b]s[/b]tate [b]u[/b]ni.(osu) but its now [b]o[/b]labisi [b]o[/b]nabanjo [b]u[/b]ni.(oou) geddit? wink
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by ajadrage: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2007
All this acada people sef. I ain't a student, but my youth service was done in the school. Una never still learn to dey call una school the real name. It is Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU Ago Iwoye). All you students in the school presently still dey primary school when them change the name. Abeg, the sooner you start calling it proper, the better.

Yeah, I missed Ago a bit, all those days at Ololo, with the pretty little things of Merriam. I no know if the suya man still dey sell chicken suya just before Iya Laje. The school go don grow a lot, then, my boss at the Institute of Education at the permanent site was always convincing me to have trysts with them girls but that was centuries ago.

I thank God for una, at least finally you guys will be in classes again. I hope that the permanent site has been concluded. Make una serious for una book o, the world is not a lover of dumbasses
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by ajadrage: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2007
All this acada people sef. I ain't a student, but my youth service was done in the school. Una never still learn to dey call una school the real name. It is Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU Ago Iwoye). All you students in the school presently still dey primary school when dem change the name. Abeg, the sooner you start calling it proper, the better.

Yeah, I missed Ago a bit, all those days at Ololo, with the pretty little things of Merriam. I no know if the suya man still dey sell chicken suya just before Iya Laje. The school go don grow a lot, then, my boss at the Institute of Education at the permanent site was always convincing me to have trysts with them girls, and I am proud to say she was not dissapointed. But that was centuries ago.

I thank God for una, at least finally you guys will be in classes again. I hope that the permanent site has been concluded. Make una serious for una book o, the world is not a lover of dumbasses
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by Everbright(f): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2007
Caradona:

You are right they have abolished it .
I wonder why these ones are rejoicing at it's resumption
And what's the other one OOU, it's it a higher caste grin
I thought it's UME they call it. grin grin grin

Call the name of your school in full joo
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2007
You are right they have abolished it .
I wonder why these ones are rejoicing at it's resumption
And what's the other one OOU, it's it a higher caste
I thought it's UME they call it.   

Call the name of your school in full

extremely funny.
Which backyard school be osu? grin grin
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by methodman(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2007
Why you people deh beef we OOUITES? grin grin grin grin grin
well,i no blame una. Abeg no stroke my school again ooo
Abi e fe run down ni? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Fine,i just want you all to note that JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE CULTISTS IN A SCHOOL
DOESNT MAKE ALL STUDENTS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Make una take time ooooo.
Great OOUITE, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
www.ewealthnetwork.com
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by kitaun(m): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2007
@methodman

shey na guilty conscience dey worry u?

who mentioned the issue of cultism before ur own reference to it?

@ajadrage

u must be one of the pple that would now label Osu girls bad cos of ur sexcapades undecided

@ALL

The truth is OOU is arguably the best state university in Naija, especially when it comes to the Sciences, Law, Medicine etc cool
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by ayowande(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2007
kitaun:

@methodman

@ALL

The truth is OOU is arguably the best state university in Naija, especially when it comes to the Sciences, Law, Medicine etc cool
I really agree with you.I run my firm now Oxygen Broadband Networks.We are into the delivery of multimedia applications over an IP network.
I learned entrepreneurship from OSU(PLS LOOK AT ANOTHER EXAMPLE THAT I AM SO PROUD OF! http://www.ewealthnetwork.com/services.htm), again we don't like the name OOU so most of us stick to OSU.The lifestyle in OSU may be permissive i agree but you could also get a first hand experience in Business management while there.Almost every 200 level student(while i was there) try there hands on some business or the other.You need the cash to survive in OSU.Besides you find in OSU an abiding sense of self and a dignity of a humble disposition.No facades like we have in LAG nor the uncouth nature of state universities.We have them no doubt but hey, OSU rocks!!
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by kay8080: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2007
wetin bi all dis beef way u guys get 4 OSU,na everybody go attend oxford,harvard or campbridge way una attend make una leave d skool if u dislike d skool so much dat it bodas u go get jamb form n enrol 4 d skool make we c if u go fit make changes! greatest OOUITES
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by jaso1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2007
You osuath, i wonder how your parrent access your performance improvement academically in that school, i accidentally known 5 product of that institution that were inefficiency in there spoken English.
Can someone tell me the circumstances that warrant this ineptitude?
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by lolabaloo(f): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2007
well the issue of spoken english has mentioned by jas has nothing to do with one being an oouite. we have people that finished from other universities and still can't construct a good sentence. some of these students spent their growing up days in the same locality where they communicate with one another in yoruba and not just any yoruba but their dialect, even in their various primary and secondary schools, their teachers use more of yoruba language to teach. so what are we saying? university lecturers would only try their best but less can be done. so is left to the student to brush him or herself up in that aspect.
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2007
lola baloo:

well the issue of spoken english has mentioned by jas has nothing to do with one being an oouite. we have people that finished from other universities and still can't construct a good sentence. some of these students spent their growing up days in the same locality where they communicate with one another in yoruba and not just any yoruba but their dialect, even in their various primary and secondary schools, their teachers use more of yoruba language to teach. so what are we saying? university lecturers would only try their best but less can be done. so is left to the student to brush him or herself up in that aspect.

since morning someone came up with the truth
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by Mamas(f): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2007
He dey una body nway as 4 mi i'm so proud of my school and the funiest thing is dat most of u stroking the sch no dey any sch o or dey go computer sch na so u get access to computer.
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by davou4eva(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2007
[size=15pt]The issue of how fluent u are in your spoken english does not determine how good and excellent u re academically, even the british people that own english do made mistakes even harvard the best univ. in the world u will see people that cannot compose themselves very well in english, so stop the beefing.

Meanwhile, i finished from OOU in 2004 and i must tell u ever i am proud to be a product of that school, and immediately i finished i got a job as a pre-corper in one of Nigerian bank and i must be frank with u i met two other osuite there and most excellent part of it was that, come and see enough ex-osuite in Island working in a very reputable organisation.

And know this ,there is no how u will finished from osu that u will not have a wide knowledge in dealing with all spheres of life, so my conclusion is that everybody has a purpose of going to that school but those who have it in their mind to learn good are surely doing fine.

GREATEST OOOOOOUUUUIIIITTTTEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!
[/size]
Re: Greates Oouite! Have U Heard That Osu Will Resume By End Of June by kitaun(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2007
jas_o:

You osuath, i wonder how your parrent access your performance improvement academically in that school, i accidentally known 5 product of that institution that were inefficiency in there spoken English.
Can someone tell me the circumstances that warrant this ineptitude?

am sure u have never passed any school cert level exam in English Language yet u come here to criticize Osuites angry

whatever you wrote is barely comprehensible to someone like me tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2009/2010 Ume Admission List / Uniben Bms And Life Science Courses / Supply of (back 2 School) Shoes To Nursery, Primary And Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.