Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor (8655 Views)

Kebbi Governor Slaps His ADC In Public / Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS / Supreme Court Sacks Kebbi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by Bankole01(m): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2007
While the country is at comatose and under the paralysis of a national strike, the biggest news and greatest source of worry for Yar'Adua is who among the new thieve-executives to 'dash his daughter to.

The girl was previously married to one person, 'dashed' to another senator, but it seems it will make beta sense to take her from the former husband and den dash am a gofernor. Nao all una don no de tin wey dey okupi dem mind for aso rok.

This is the way one Nigerian sees it:

"Yaradua had nomadic education later re-pabtised remedial studies, then basic studies
etc. delivered in university-without-books in the barren desert of northern nigeria (
aka educationally disadvantaged area). The man like other almajiri lads lacks the rea
l education, competence, skills and exposure to lead a modern state. He may be a supe
r-star among the bare-footed, cattle rearers and beggars among your people, but outsi
de that circle of clueless buffoons, Mr Yaradua is a nobody, a nonentity if you like.
So the original identity stands: Almajiri weds almajiri. So almajiri +almajiri = alm
ajiri squared. Ok?"

Yet another has this to say:
"
Leadership are you people sinking or what? You mean no any other news for Nigerians a
t this rial period? Please take a look at the nation at almost 45 yet common drinking
water, electricity etc we can not claim to have yet you journalist will collect smal
l brown envelop and not write on issues but only elites weddings, From Nda Isaih
to the stupid press boy that is telling us about a divorcee wedding God will punish a
ll of you, stupid idiots!!!!!!!! "

Need I say more?!!!!!!!*******%%%%#####
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by Bankole01(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2007
Zainab, daughter of President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua will next week Saturday in Katsina be moved to the Kebbi State governor’s lodge as she is going to be joined in marriage to Alhaji Saidu U. Dakin-Gari, the state governor.

It was originally rumoured that she was planning to marry Senator Yakubu Lado Danmarke, former House of Representatives member, now a senator representing Katsina South.

The president’s daughter was formerly married to Ibrahim Lange.

The wedding is coming when her father has not yet spent one month in power.

Tongues are already wagging that the wedding is a political marriage, meant to solidify the political friendship between President Yar’Adua and Alhaji Saidu U. Dakin-Gari.

"Of course, everybody that is somebody in the society will be there," a source stressed.

www.leadershipnewspaper.com june 23, 2007
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by angel101(f): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2007
Na wa 4 my people o! same as OBJ some years ago who was more interested in going to settle problems in Sao TOme than resolving the problems/strike in Nigeria. May they all be judged according to their deeds.
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by initiator(m): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2007
@ Bankole, u sound bloody prejudiced.
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by Danmasani(m): 4:53am On Jun 24, 2007
Bankole01:

While the country is at comatose and under the paralysis of a national strike, the biggest news and greatest source of worry for Yar'Adua is who among the new thieve-executives to 'dash his daughter to.

The girl was previously married to one person, 'dashed' to another senator, but it seems it will make beta sense to take her from the former husband and den dash am a gofernor. Nao all una don no de tin wey dey okupi them mind for aso rok.

This is the way one Nigerian sees it:

"Yaradua had nomadic education later re-pabtised remedial studies, then basic studies
etc. delivered in university-without-books in the barren desert of northern nigeria (
aka educationally disadvantaged area). The man like other almajiri lads lacks the rea
l education, competence, skills and exposure to lead a modern state. He may be a supe
r-star among the bare-footed, cattle rearers and beggars among your people, but outsi
de that circle of clueless buffoons, Mr Yaradua is a nobody, a nonentity if you like.
So the original identity stands: Almajiri weds almajiri. So almajiri +almajiri = alm
ajiri squared. Ok?"

Yet another has this to say:
"
Leadership are you people sinking or what? You mean no any other news for Nigerians a
t this rial period? Please take a look at the nation at almost 45 yet common drinking
water, electricity etc we can not claim to have yet you journalist will collect smal
l brown envelop and not write on issues but only elites weddings, From Nda Isaih
to the stupid press boy that is telling us about a divorcee wedding God will punish a
ll of you, stupid idiots!!!!!!!! "

Need I say more?!!!!!!!*******%%%%#####

Another useless fool with computer buttons to press since he has nothing meaniful in life to do. Yar'adua has a master's in Chemistry and leads a 150 million at the moment. What do u have to show other than the brazenly stupid pedigree u expose here?
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by Bankole01(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2007
Danmasani:

Another useless fool with computer buttons to press since he has nothing meaniful in life to do. Yar'adua has a master's in Chemistry and leads a 150 million at the moment. What do u have to show other than the brazenly stupid pedigree u expose here?

If Yar'Adua had been Yoruba, Igbo or Kanuri, I wouldhave started the same topic and you my hausa brother would have been happy about it. (enough said) I will maintain class and not descend to your level!

This topic is not about his ethnic background but how visionless he and many Nigerian leaders are.
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by Bankole01(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2007
Alhaji Bala Mohammed, a new senator elected on the platform of the All-Nigeria Peoples Party, ANPP, has asked President Umaru Yar' Adua to sit up and face his responsibilities of steering the ship of state into comfortable harbour, instead of fiddling while the country is on fire or waiting for instructions from his master in Ota.

Need I say more!!!!!!!***********&&&&&&&&&&&&%%%%%%%%$#########
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by lafile(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2007
Wetin happen to her former husband Ibrahim lange? the man die? or is he not politically qualified to be the son in-law of our esteemed presido? just asking o.
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by laudate: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2007
Bankole01,

I don't know what point you are trying to make, by calling Yaradua a crook.

So just because he is now the president, his daughter should not get married? Or she should wait until her father leaves power, before saying "I do?"

I don't get it o!
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by BigB11(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2007
@bankole01
You need to get a job and get a life.

What is the big deal?
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by Afam(m): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2007
While no one can excuse the type of comments Bankole01 made on Yar'adua I think his hatred for OBJ has run over and Yar'adua may have inherited the wahala.

Bankole is a very responsible man to the best of my knowledge and sometimes I wonder why he will show the level of apathy towards Nigeria in general and OBJ cum Yar'adua in particular.

Bankole, take am easy, you can still oppose or dislike Yar'adua simply because he had the support of OBJ without making it sound like you are on a war path with him.
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by MILITIA(f): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2007
@Topic

Na Abiola, Igbinedion or Nnamani im go marry before? grin
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by Ezinwannem: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2007
Is the poster's anger dat the presido's daugther is leaving his nobody's husband to a mr sumbody, da governor?
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by Bankole01(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2007
@Afam:

Thank you my brother. Sometimes I loose my head when I see the irresponsible behavior of our so called leaders. It burns and rubbs me the wrong way.

God bless.
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by segoye2(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2007
@ Thread Author,

Brother,

I see your point. I can see from your point of view that we got lots of jobs on ground to do than that of a so -called wedding.

So many issues needed to be attended to, maybe even applying the Ghanian man principles, I mean that of our Hon. Lt. Jerry Rowllings.

Bankole01,

I don't know what point you are trying to make, by calling Yaradua a crook.

So just because he is now the president, his daughter should not get married? Or she should wait until her father leaves power, before saying "I do?"

I don't get it o!

You won't know, until you Nigeria gets worse to a point where you had to beg me to browse or surf the internet and say, I wanna comment here.
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by bigspif(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2007
@Bankole01 what has Yaradua's daughters wedding got to do with the running of  the affairs of the nation. So cos he is the presido he cannot marry off his daughter to who he likes? I smell sentiment/hatred here. angry angry
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by sassy: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2007
i heard that she was formerly married to an ibrahim lange who caught her in an uncompromising position with a woman. i heard abeg make nobody harrass me oh.
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by KubeSolja: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2007
sassy:

i heard that she was formerly married to an ibrahim lange who caught her in an uncompromising position with a woman. i heard abeg make nobody harrass me oh.

Rumours turn into conjecture, conjecture become fantasy and fantasy makes good reading.

Live and let live!

KubeSolja. OUT! grin grin grin
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by folahann(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2007
God save Nigeria and forgive us our tresspasses
Re: Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor by mamagee6(f): 2:16am On Oct 09, 2009
All these politicians, na wa oooo. cool

(1) (Reply)

New Rivers APC Chairman, Ojukaye Has Violent Tendencies – PDP Chieftain / Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings / Rauf Aregbesola Condemns Child Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.