Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? (950 Views)

.10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by Blackteeth(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2011
Getting the one you truly need isn't that easy. As a result of this, most of us have decided to manage whoever it is we can find that we like a little bit and force ourselves to love the person. So are you with the exact person you need? Or are you managing your partner who isnt exactly what you want in order to ease sexual tension?
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by Omolola1(f): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2011
YesNo
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by Blackteeth(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2011
Omo, which kin answer be that?
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by Omolola1(f): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2011
Na answer
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by roymary: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2011
Yes, she has what i want.

No, She has the same thing the other lady has.

Confused
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by swaggrbabe: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2011
roymary:

Yes, she has what i want.

No, She has the same thing the other lady has.

Confused
hahaha
Omolola1:

YesNo
finally this is a correct answer
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by Omolola1(f): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2011
lol
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by roymary: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2011
Thats the point, ladies are not for real! sad sad sad sad

sample above and above
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by alagha: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2011
angry angryindecision wavesundecided undecided
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by roymary: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2011
^^^^

Be real. Hit the nail on the damn head!
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2011
Finding the one we need aka the "perfect" one is not impossible but its like searching for a needle in a haystack.
What generally happens is that we settle for people who ticked the most boxes in our "need" list, while putting on the other side of the balance the other possibly "not so nice" stuff she may bring along. If the balance still tilts in our favor, then we settle . . . . . . Its called compromise!

Btw although we know what we THINK is our perfect mate, until we actually meet her, A) we will never be 110% sure about the fact that she will be THE ONE and B) that she will stay THE ONE regardless of the changes in our lives and relationship.

Like a car that looks perfect from the lot but then doesn't fit in your garage or isn't practical as soon as the first kid comes along.
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by MsPotato(f): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2011
I wont say that he is perfectly perfect for me as he has a few characteristic which i dont like but I love him to death cause he suits the vital criteria which I am looking for in a man.

The negative ones, I would discuss it with him and see what we both can come out with and vise versa
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by roymary: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2011
^^^^^

Lmao! You are so in love with that dude. OMG!!!
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by MsPotato(f): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2011
roymary:

^^^^^

Lmao!  You are so in love with that dude. OMG!!!

Why you go say that?  shocked And do u know which dude? shocked
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by r231(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2011
thinking cheesy grin
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by xxTosinvillexx: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2011
Ms.potato
my friend reed must be a lucky guy to have you in his arm lol. . . . . . . . . That whatz up

#Grandhustle ©2011
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by MsPotato(f): 1:38am On Mar 05, 2011
Yes ooo. Loff is in the air. . . . cry kiss
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by LordReed(m): 3:32am On Mar 05, 2011
Yeah baby kiss
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by MsPotato(f): 4:13am On Mar 05, 2011
Baby, I hope your health is in perfect order. Hope the doctor no dey stress u. Hope u no get injection yesterday. kiss
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by MrCork17: 5:18am On Mar 05, 2011
how else whill I get punnny? undecided duh!
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by Acidosis(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2011
Omolola1:

YesNo
Yes. Omolola1 is everything to me
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by alagha: 10:02am On Mar 07, 2011
man & women case , emb na waa!
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by googles: 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2011
yes smiley
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by tjskii(f): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2011
^^sweery mii, bawo ni

@op, aalllleelluuiiaaa yyeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, he's so perfect,everything i ever wanted in a guy,God giftwrapped him from

heaven just for me
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by orbaxy(m): 8:04am On Mar 08, 2011
Mr, Cork:

how else whill I get punnny? undecided duh!

grin

Nobody's perfect save the unborn.

I don't "date" so i cant say.
but its obvious very few are contented with their partners.
statistically, 18-25 (still maintain "look out" mode) 26 and above (resignation mode)

don't quote me
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by Mcleo007(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2011
Love and relationship requires individuals to adjust their lives and world views to blend with each other. Without that,no one can attain the near-perfect relationship of his/her dreams. My utmost view is,no relationship is perfect; we only strive for the best.
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by elettrodad(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2011
I am actually dating the exact person I dreamt of. I even have drawn her years before I met her.
She wants a family I want a family. She is cool, she is hot, she is perfect.

Unfortunatley the context itself is not the ideal since is a distance relation. Nothing is perfect in life,
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by sexylogan(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2011
Yes and No. cool
Re: Are You Dating The Exact Person You need? by Goldieluks: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cool

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Disterbilization / Attention Single Ladies! Romance Section Hottest Eligible Bachelors! / If Your Guy Is Keeping 2 Much Of Female Friends,what Would U Do.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.