Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Coollink Internet Services: A New ISP - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Coollink Internet Services: A New ISP (7013 Views)

Setting Up Pc To Pc Lan And Sharing A Usb Modem Internet Services In The Network / When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? / Broadband Internet Services in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coollink Internet Services: A New ISP by k9(m): 1:39am On Feb 03, 2006
Just Found A "new" Isp

I have come accross a number of posts asking for recomendations on a good ISP. Well take a look at www.coollink.us (of Cool FM fame.) I mailed them asking them a few questions and they answered pronto, which could suggest that their customer service is good. You can check them out.

BUT, on the other hand you might be wiling to wait for starcomms, as it's for a fact that they will be launching a broad band internet service, but of because it will take them a while to have adequate coverage. So there you have it.
Re: Coollink Internet Services: A New ISP by Seun(m): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2006
Interesting. According to their price list, they have toll-free dial-up Internet access at 9.450 per month and Fixed Wirless Broadband Internet access at 25,000 naira per month (though somewhere else they quote the price in dollars, which is conflicting.

Their broadband info is vague about the bandwidth their provide: "oollink Broadband for Small Business can connect at up to 1Mbs downstream."
Re: Coollink Internet Services: A New ISP by k9(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2006
Yeah, and i found out their toll free dial up is only available from 2 companies (discom and GTE) who unfortunately don't have very wide coverge in lagos. But all the same i'm sure it will still beat multilinks and starcomms and co. who charge 15000 Naira/month.

And i also recently found another ISP that say they offer broadband intenet, they don't have a website, i have visited their office but i have been hearing different stories from them, therefore i'm not sure i can say anything on them for now, We really need to be deliveed from the hands of all these theiving rip-off ISP's, especialy in lag

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO CONNECT 2 LAPTOPS WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE AND SHARE FILES DIRECTLY / Etisalat Blazing With Tunnelguru / Hp Folio 13 Intel Corei5 128gb SSD 8gb Ram. Nationwide delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.