Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

<<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> (6963 Views)

UNICEF Recruitment Of Fresh Graduates Ongoing – April 2016 / Fresh Graduate Zonal Sales Executive Job At May & Baker Nigeria Plc - 29 Jan, / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

<<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by VICTORETB: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2007
This news is fake. The poster was just looking for attention, and has been banned

This is to tell everyone looking for job or those looking for greener pasture that NNPC now recruit FRESH GRADUATE
Only 2.1 can apply for and it will soon close
GOOD LUCK!
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by droopydeep(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2007
Hey Victor-ETB, how do we apply
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by kayodu: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2007
How do we apply for NNPC. Where did u get ur info?.
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2007
hi all, visit www.careersnigeria.com, all da best
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by adegeorge(m): 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2007
this 2.1 thing is really making me sick.
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by mcchimo(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2007
why are u always sick whenever u hear about 2.1
where were u when others were struggling to make sure they come out with 2.1
u were busy following the chicks in the campus making sure u waps all of them.
please if u dont mind u can go back to the university after all how old are u.
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by nd2g: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2007
hey, mcchimo, i think your answer's really stupid and insensitive.  2.1 or 2.2 has never been a measure of intelligence in Nigeria, and all you need do is look at many of those that "came out" with a 2.1 (someone like you i suppose) to know this for sure. 

you have just proved how unintelligent and uninformed you are.  you disappoint me. sad
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by missparker: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2007
please if u don't mind u can go back to the university after all how old are u.
[table][/table] cool angry

mcchimo or what do you call your self i think that at this stage you need to see a pyhsciatic doctor because you have a problem with your head.

well i made a 2.2 and i dont think with your 2.1 you are better than myself come to think of it "do you have a job? i dont think so.

you see 2.1 or 2.2 even 3rd class is not a barrier to what and who i want to become in life because i have a job that i do now and before you can get the kind of job that i am doing it will take you a long time.

finally you are al oud mouth that made your 2.1 through the back door because the good ones reason well before they talk but you "you are still in shock that your hod actually gave you a 2.1 which you do not merit that is why you talk before you reason."
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by centuar: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2007
mcchimo:

Wow!!!!!!! d kind of replies some of us post.  Mcchimo- U really are something.I cant belieive that in this day and age there are still some pple as feather brained as obtuse as you.Well we cant blame you for being a disappointment.
 Anyways Adegeorge, its not the grade o my dear-at the end of the day its what you have upstairs that matters.So dont loose yor self esteem because of 'wonderfully amazing' pple like mcchimo.Keep searching and appling wherever you can- Beleive in yourself and have faith in God you'll get a job eventually.cheers
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2007
[size=8pt][/b]MCCHIMO[b][b][/b]
Abeg, no post dis kin thun again 4 web ok. out 100 wey grad frm ur skool hw many mk 2.1 and above, i gues 20 atmost if na government Uni, 80 if na private, abeg no use that kin comment again, me i no say u knw sabi book o! bt plenty ppl wey lecturers, economic hardship frustrate frm makin 1st class or 2.1. check among ur mates(federal and state universities only), some 2.2 good well well o! hw them tk no mk am na Q b/w them & GOD, abeg no judge o! this life stil get classes for character.
to d guys wey dey vex, abeg mk una kool temper
[/size]
as u see me so 1st class 4 life pass book o!
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by lolypop: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2007
can all this 2.1 people defend it
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by mcchimo(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2007
why are u guys screaming because of i said u shouldn't be sick since u dont have 2.1.
abeg, make una go jare, i have come to understand that most guys on nairaland are 2.2 holders.
i think i have to check out of this nairaland sinc e u guys are all dogheads.
u think am searching for job abi i dey work for moi moi please.
check me out if uwant to know where am working.
my 2.1 has earned me what iam today.
dogheads.
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by prisky2k3: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ mcchimo
u of all ppl, whom do u think u are. are u at all a christian? if u have forgotten "the giver can as well take it at any time". so be mindful of the kind of statement u alter. REMEMBER we have ppl dat got below the grade that have even made than u think u have.
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by olaniyio1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2007
I want to ask nairelanders, please.Does this forum allow people with long time mental illness like mcchimo to contribute to burnning issues like this.??
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by prizeless(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2007
mcchimo, sorry pls, no hard feelings. But i will make u understand this,

the strongest of all don't always win the race, but its mercy from God, so don't get the 2.1 thing overide u, just tust God and work hard
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by aikmamah1(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2007
mcchimo:

u dey ask am where he dey when e mates they make 2.1, where u dey when your mates they make first class, where u dey when your mates dey get job for nnpc nlng, banks and telecom firms, where u dey when your mates dey do all those, abi your mates never build house, marry, get kids, u think say i no no u. no allow me tell the whole world how u take make your 2.1. no just find my trouble
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by oracle99: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2007
Guys, let's remain focused. Mcchimo think about all u have said and ask for mercy. God bless u'll.
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by Buso4(m): 3:27am On Jun 26, 2007
What a debate? Listen all - weda U made a first class, 2.1, 2.2, 3rd class or even pass its d LORD's doing & giv thanks to him in all conditions. Whatever grade u made, its totally inconsequential to what GOD might want U to be. I made a 2.1 wt CGPA of 4.10 & a Best Graduating Student but I hate saying it because I know I didnt make it by power or might. If I made a 3rd clas, I will stil be proud of myself bcs I ve not lost my inward potentials. We are all equal before GOD. NAIRALANDERS, We re too mature for dis kind of wranglings. QUALIFICATIONS DO NOT MEAN CREDIBILITY.
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by Buso4(m): 3:34am On Jun 26, 2007
What a debate? Listen all - weda U made a first class, 2.1, 2.2, 3rd class or even pass its d LORD's doing & giv thanks to him in all conditions. Whatever grade u made, its totally inconsequential to what GOD might want U to be. I made a 2.1 wt CGPA of 4.10 & a Best Graduating Student but I hate saying it because I know I didnt make it by power or might. If I made a 3rd clas, I will stil be proud of myself bcs I ve not lost my inward potentials. We are all equal before GOD. NAIRALANDERS, We re too mature for dis kind of wranglings. QUALIFICATIONS DO NOT MEAN CREDIBILITY.
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by Buso4(m): 3:35am On Jun 26, 2007
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by maco22(m): 5:20am On Jun 26, 2007
I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ALL GET SO CARRIED AWAY WITH 2.1 OR 2.2 OR 3.O, IF YOU HAVE A FIRST OR A THIRD CLASS, GOD BLESS YOU, WE KEEP ON ARGUING ABOUT THIS CRAP, NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THE ADVERT OR TEST/INTERVIEW QUESTIONS.

IF YOU HAVE A 2.2, THERE ARE SO MANY COMPANIES YOU CAN GET INTO, I HAD A 2.2 AND I KNOW AS I AM TALKING TO YOU, I HAVE 3 OFFER LETTERS AND I JUST TURNED DOWN SOME INTERVIEWS BECAUSE I THINK I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. ALSO I GAINED ADMISSION FROM TWO SCHOOLS ABROAD FOR MY MASTERS BASED ON MY PRESENTATIONS.

INSTEAD OF FOCUSING MORE ON THIS, PLEASE GO AND DEVELOP YOURSELF AND LEAVE THE STIGMAS ALONE.

FOR ME, FOR COMPANIES WHO RELY ON 2.1 ALONE, TOUGH LUCK .

1.0 = FIRST IN CLASS

2.O = SECOND IN CLASS

3.0 = THIRD IN CLASS

BUT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE REAL WORLD ITS NOT ABOUT THE DEEGREES

DISCOVER WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT AND WORK ON IT.

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY OUR PROFESSORS ARE NOT THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD? I DON'T MEASURE SUCCESS BY WEALTH BUT THE TRUTH IS IF YOU ARE GOOD AT WHAT YOU DO, YOU WILL NOT ONLY SUCCEED, YOU WILL THRIVE
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by centuar: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2007
Whatever you all say I still think Mcchimo is a dumb and arrogant Fool.And I'll say it to his face anytime.O and yes I made a 2.2 and given the circumstances I'm proud of it
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by TwistedEla: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2007
hey all,i think the instruction is pretty clear enuf, no nid 4 hatin', its either u've got a 2.1 n are qualified 2 apply or u dnt n search 4 other options!
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by vicksonng(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2007
wats the link for d job application
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by iincarnate: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2007
hey guys! Mcchimo made a mistake. we all do. u guys are not to be arguing like this, using such offensive words. look, all of u that insulted d guy are no better than he is.i came out with a 2.1 but got friends with 2.2 and far better jobs.we'll all pray & strive to better placed in life.lets squash beef, make friends and act maturely, even if it may be difficult for most of u.
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by verpaki: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2007
Mcchimo, don't mind all these unseriuos students who wasted their school fees.
lest i 4get, i want to congratulate for being a 2.1 graduate and a 1st class idiot
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by tommyx: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2007
Sometimes it really baffos me, how some persons manage to optain their 2.1. But however, we should just foregive and forget ourselves to enable us focus on what brought us all here. Pls can any one help me with the Career Site of NNPC to eneble me apply?Pls i need your kind gesture, i an also among those that were privilege to optain 2.1 from school.

Best Regards.

Tommy.
frm: P-Town.
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by iincarnate: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2007
has this particular debate has turned to an avenue 4 pple to flex their GPs or what? abeg lets all bone and do what we came for.

besides, i'm out for new friends, reasonable ones (any GP wink). i'm 24, male, graduate of computer science, working in an IT company.

dreammakermortal@yahoo.com, onlineers@xsmail.com

thanks all!
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by kessjames: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]

HI NAIRALAND USERS I AM GLAD THAT NIGERIANS CAN BE INFORMED THROUGH THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND SPECIFICALLY THROUGH NAIRALAND.COM. HOWEVER I WILL LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT ON HEARING THAT NNPC I RECRUITING FRESH GRADUATES I QUICKLY CALLED THE GROUP GENERAL MANAGER OF HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT IN NNPC AND SHE CONFIRMED TO ME THAT THEY ARE NOT RECRUITING ANYBODY THAT WHAT I SAW IS THE ADVERT FOR LAST YEAR BECAUSE THEIR WEBSITE IS NOT BEING UPDATED. SO LET THOSE CARRYING THIS NEWS STOP DECEIVING NIGERIANS AND BE SURE OF WHAT THEY WRITE.
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by BabyH1(f): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2007
Anyway thanks alot. But i am not too sure since there is a bid going on now concerning the sales of NNPC. But if they will recruit it has to be now.
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by adegeorge(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2007
thanks nairalanders. i really think mcchimo got me wrong .in as much as i myself accord a level of respect for the so called 2.1 grads, i would only wish companies would de mephasise on the 2.1 issue. the replies u all gave to mcchimo are really welcomed by me. but one thing i would like my fellow nairalanders to help me ask mcchimo is that what grade did he obtain from school. pls tell him to be as sincere as possible. luv all of u guys.
Re: <<FAKE>>Breaking News- 2007 Recruiment Of Fresh Graduate@ Nnpc <<FAKE>> by samsino: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2007
hey whats up with the nnpc stuff?is is lkate?if no he does one apply?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Green Spring International School Job Vacancy / My Observation / Npower: How To Fix "Invalid Account" Issues On NASIMS Payroll Tab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.