Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,696 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Best Ethical Hacking School. - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Best Ethical Hacking School. (26645 Views)

/ Learn Ethical Hacking (ceh), Ccna, Mcp In 2weeks... / Centrex Ethical Hacking Seminar 3oth Nov-2dec 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Ethical Hacking School. by badboym: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2011
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of a good ethical hacking school?I just rounded up a diploma in ethical hacking and information security here in India and it has been a waste of time and money.If you know of a good ethical hacking school,please let me know.
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by netghost: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2011
LOL
dont mind my laughing
i have the complete Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH), video courseware
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by badboym: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2011
Why the laugh?, I want a School please.A CD is not enough.Do you know anything about Offensive security?They have exploits on BackTrack and I think with it,you can sit in your home and hack anywhere in the World.Hackers on NL where are you all?

1 Like

Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by netghost: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2011
LOL, do you have any idea what EC-Council is, and the tutors they offer, http://www.eccouncil.org
if you want to pay for hacking tutors, the are the best, probably the only legitimate body willing to teach, i was willing to give u about 9gb of their lessons, shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by victorpaul: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2011
I love hearing about Ethical HACKING, Coz I am one.

I have this advice for you man, why not lock yourself up and study and practice extensively to become an ethical hacker. There are enough materials you can lay hold of. This is the only way you can afford what happened in India. Remember these course is rare in Nigeria, coz the deman for Certified Ethical Hackers is low compare to professional holding MCSE, SCJP, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE and the likes.

Develop yourself bro, Just believe you can become it and you will be with hard work, I am an ethical Hacker and I have never attended any Hacking School,
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by toluxa1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2011
@netghost. Hello Bro. Please how can I get a hand on those materials you have. Will you be kind enough to help me with them?

1 Like

Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by ponana(m): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2011
CHief i would like to get my hands on the courseware.Please drop your phone number or email address so that we can hook-up.(I stay in Lagos)
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by netghost: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2011
i got ban, its becoming a hobby now grin grin grin
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by emymama(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2011
GUY, MAKE SURE THE REASON WHY YOU WANT TO GO TO HACKING SCHOOL IS NOT TO INCREASE FRAUD IN NIGERIA. WE ARE SUFFERING HERE, THEREFORE WOULDN'T WANT ANYONE TO INCREASE IT.
BUT IF YOU HAVE A GOOD MOTIVE, I THINK THERE IS ONE HERE IN NIGERIA. NEAR IKEJA, LAGOS STATE.

1 Like

Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by denzel2009: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2011
You can learn ethical hacking in your room and be proficient. It takes practice and dedication.
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by pmy: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2011
thank God I read your post. I'm just preparing to enroll in Appins online today. but I've also heard of innobuzz knowledge solutions in Delhi. Dont know if they are good.
besides. what is the relevance of an ethical hacker in Nigeria?
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Slyr0x: 12:00am On Mar 20, 2011
hmmn
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by cyborgban: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2011
@ Slyr0x,

With due respect and appreciation, as I always cherish and support your "ethical" activities here in Nairaland, especially supporting and helping our young web developers in protecting and hardening the security of their sites by free security checks, which to my knowledge it can be only done by real cyber samaritan.

Your last post regarding Ankit Fadia is partially wrong I quote "He is one of the renowned EH India has eva produced", it only take one to be in Mumbai or attend one of his seminar here in India to find out the truth, actually he got what he want which is of course the publicity.

However, to me the difference between you (Slyr0x) and Fadia is the number of books he published, but believe me several times Pakistan hackers proved him wrong, and of course here in India too so many unnoticed (shadowed) hackers always laugh at the way Fadia showing himself and boosting his capability in media.

A little review on the Wikipedia link you posted, will also give someone hint on my claims http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankit_Fadia

Anyway, he succeeded in delivering speeches around the world, and his ethical hacking school doing well, more importantly as people here in India noticed he always gives police officers training on cyber policing, but I personally cannot recommend somebody to afceh, may be my best advice to the guy interested in this field is too look for someone like you or where he can secure offensive security certification and real hands-on training.

Thanks.
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Cyborg2011: 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2011
@ Slyr0x,

With due respect and appreciation, as I always cherish and support your "ethical" activities here in Nairaland, especially supporting and helping our young web developers in protecting and hardening the security of their sites by free security checks, which to my knowledge it can be only done by real cyber samaritan.

Your last post regarding Ankit Fadia is partially wrong I quote "He is one of the renowned EH India has eva produced", it only take one to be in Mumbai or attend one of his seminar here in India to find out the truth, actually he got what he want which is of course the publicity.

However, to me the difference between you (Slyr0x) and Fadia is the number of books he published, but believe me several times Pakistan hackers proved him wrong, and of course here in India too so many unnoticed (shadowed) hackers always laugh at the way Fadia showing himself and boosting his capability in media.

A little review on the Wikipedia link you posted, will also give someone hint on my claims http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankit_Fadia

Anyway, he succeeded in delivering speeches around the world, and his ethical hacking school doing well, more importantly as people here in India noticed he always gives police officers training on cyber policing, but I personally cannot recommend somebody to afceh, may be my best advice to the guy interested in this field is too look for someone like you or where he can secure offensive security certification and real hands-on training.

Thanks.
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by ise82(m): 12:26am On Mar 21, 2011
Pls. I nid those materials. 08134273596 gabbyg4@gmail.com
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Slyr0x: 2:07am On Mar 21, 2011
denzel2009:

You can learn ethical hacking in your room and be proficient. It takes practice and dedication.

iThink he's just interested in the Cert. .Funny thing is Schools dnt teach nothing. . I have a friend dat attended the 1-month CEH course @ New Horizon and ended up learning NOTHING except how to fill NDA(Non Disclosure Agreement) forms. .Total crap. ! nD to think he spent 120k for just 1 month. .

Nd d interesting part is if iHad asked for half of that amnt to teach him d whole CEH syllabus wv practicals, he won't have budged. grin grin
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by denzel2009: 10:37am On Mar 21, 2011
Slyr0x:

iThink he's just interested in the Cert. .Funny thing is Schools dnt teach nothing. . I have a friend dat attended the 1-month CEH course @ New Horizon and ended up learning NOTHING except how to fill NDA(Non Disclosure Agreement) forms. .Total crap. ! nD to think he spent 120k for just 1 month. .

Nd d interesting part is if iHad asked for half of that amnt to teach him d whole CEH syllabus wv practicals, he won't have budged.   grin grin

The motive for learning Ethical hacking by most guys is to be destructive or do illegal stuffs. However,the knowledge and proper application can give one a very successful career- ask the penetration testers,they are making loads of money legally cos everybody needs them and with cloud computing being the rave of the moment,cyberwarfare will increase and more jobs for Ethical hackers.

You can't learn sh1t in training sch.
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Slyr0x: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2011
Cyborg2011:

@ Slyr0x,

Thanks.

Well Spoken bruv. . Is badboym really concerned about learning EH or more concerned 'bout getting the cert? Is renowned == popular ? If it is, then 'm right in a way.

Just felt inasmuch as Ankit has the name/fame, and the OP is in India, den getting the cert will most defo open doors for him. .

In conclusion, this whole convo goes back to the argument "WHO ARE THE REAL HAC.KERS?".

Are they people over-hyped by the press OR that 16yrs old boy/girl wired into an IRC server trying to create a botnet of over 10million zombie PCs?

Are they people who "once-upon-a-time" stumbled across a SQLI vuln in NASA, MICROSOFT, bla bla and later turn 'emself in 2 d cops OR the l33t haXor who tells you "Gimme any site nd i'll deface!"?

Are they those in zone-h's H.O.F. OR those unknown to many?
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by busybee001: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2011
So who will teach me Ethical hacking. Planned to reg with New Horizon or at Ankit Fadia's but all Ur posts have discouraged dis quest. I live in Lagos.

Pls sms how much it will cost me to 07032472292
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by pmy: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2011
come to think of it. Is ethical hacking even needed in Nigeria? I'm not sure the industry is prepared for it. perhaps its just Nigerians' rush for certificates
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Slyr0x: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2011
busybee001:

So who will teach me Ethical hacking. Planned to reg with New Horizon or at Ankit Fadia's but all your posts have discouraged dis quest. I live in Lagos.

Pls sms how much it will cost me to 07032472292

Email address?
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by humble007(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2011
@netghost please how do i get the video tutorial and for how much
this is my number 08098807778, 08065514476. humble.uthman@gmail.com grin
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by tinnymerit(m): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2011
Hi, why dont u try www.zoomgroup.com,also in india,very cheap n one of d best.u can add their representative on facebk n chat it out.save brother.
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Eyz2Eyz: 4:23am On Jul 28, 2011
Slyr0x:

Well Spoken bruv. . Is badboym really concerned about learning EH or more concerned 'bout getting the cert? Is renowned == popular ? If it is, then 'm right in a way.

Just felt inasmuch as Ankit has the name/fame, and the OP is in India, den getting the cert will most defo open doors for him. .

In conclusion, this whole convo goes back to the argument "WHO ARE THE REAL HAC.KERS?".

Are they people over-hyped by the press OR that 16yrs old boy/girl wired into an IRC server trying to create a botnet of over 10million zombie PCs?

Are they people who "once-upon-a-time" stumbled across a SQLI vuln in NASA, MICROSOFT, bla bla and later turn 'emself in 2 d cops OR the l33t haXor who tells you "Gimme any site nd i'll deface!"?

Are they those in zone-h's H.O.F. OR those unknown to many?
Sir Slyr0x,For someone like me that have interest in leaning Ethical Hacking where is the best school than you can recommend for me to attend or cn i av tutorial from you am ready for the cost, Thanks hope to read back from you here is my email address(oluwaseguntobiloba@yahoo.com)
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by codeworks(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2012
pmy:

come to think of it. Is ethical hacking even needed in Nigeria? I'm not sure the industry is prepared for it. perhaps its just Nigerians' rush for certificates

yeah, we need it. until you became victim of ATM fraud you realize we need it, we have to plan for future. In any organizations like GSM operators, Satellite, online payment, banks,TV cable, etc need someone who studied. people are hacking into bank account, GSM operator to browse free etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial / Which Are The Top Catering And Hotel Management School In Lagos? / Free Dc- Ac Power Inverter / SOLAR POWER TRAINING @ MFM AIRWAYS BRANCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.