Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Best Ethical Hacking School. - Certification And Training Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Best Ethical Hacking School. (26649 Views)

/ Learn Ethical Hacking (ceh), Ccna, Mcp In 2weeks... / Centrex Ethical Hacking Seminar 3oth Nov-2dec 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by akorsson(m): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
@netghost: pls how do i contact you. i would love to learn from u.if u are wiling to have a student
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by embami: 4:48am On Oct 27, 2013
@ mdt please i need those videos. My email address is omoadesokan@gmail.com, and my phone number 080223561341
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by embami: 5:11am On Oct 27, 2013
@net please i need those videos. My email address is omoadesokan@gmail.com, and my phone number 080223561341
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by embami: 5:12am On Oct 27, 2013
@netghost please i need those videos. My email address is omoadesokan@gmail.com, and my phone number 080223561341
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by timdan(m): 4:29am On Dec 10, 2013
Good day , i've read your comments , at first , was plannin to run Ethical hackin course wit new horizone , but kind of discourage wit your comments. Since you all have the materials . Pls how do i get accros to your material , i do't care how much it may cost me , i need your materials pls . Here's my contact . Danielchinedu@gmail.com 08062554857
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by timdan(m): 4:32am On Dec 10, 2013
netghost: LOL
dont mind my laughing
i have the complete Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH), video courseware

#Netghost, pls i really need those material , may i get your contact pls . Danielchinedu@gmail.com. 08062554857
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by timdan(m): 4:40am On Dec 10, 2013
netghost: LOL, do you have any idea what EC-Council is, and the tutors they offer, http://www.eccouncil.org
if you want to pay for hacking tutors, the are the best, probably the only legitimate body willing to teach, i was willing to give u about 9gb of their lessons, shocked

i'm interested in your material , can we pls talk in camera? Danielchinedu@gmail.com. 08062554857
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by timdan(m): 4:42am On Dec 10, 2013
victorpaul: I love hearing about Ethical HACKING, Coz I am one.

I have this advice for you man, why not lock yourself up and study and practice extensively to become an ethical hacker. There are enough materials you can lay hold of. This is the only way you can afford what happened in India. Remember these course is rare in Nigeria, coz the deman for Certified Ethical Hackers is low compare to professional holding MCSE, SCJP, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE and the likes.

Develop yourself bro, Just believe you can become it and you will be with hard work, I am an ethical Hacker and I have never attended any Hacking School,
pls sir , i'm in need of some of this materials , i know you'll be of good help . Thanks . Danielchinedu@gmail.com. 08062554857
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by timdan(m): 4:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Slyr0x:

iThink he's just interested in the Cert. .Funny thing is Schools dnt teach nothing. . I have a friend dat attended the 1-month CEH course @ New Horizon and ended up learning NOTHING except how to fill NDA(Non Disclosure Agreement) forms. .Total crap. ! nD to think he spent 120k for just 1 month. .

Nd d interesting part is if iHad asked for half of that amnt to teach him d whole CEH syllabus wv practicals, he won't have budged. grin grin
pls how much will it cost me to get across to your materials , pls Danielchinedu@gmail.com. 08062554857
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by akorsson(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2013
Pls how do I get hold if this tutorials. I am really interested learning Ceh. Pls let me know how to kontact you
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by afosbox: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
i need materials on Hacking
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by RubyOmole: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pls can you send to me too. omoleolamide@yahoo.com
Thanks much
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by blaxx: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
badboym: Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of a good ethical hacking school?I just rounded up a diploma in ethical hacking and information security here in India and it has been a waste of time and money.If you know of a good ethical hacking school,please let me know.
are you now certified?
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Please NL individuals, praise God I saw this post, jst registered for ethical hacking course in new horizons but I wont waste my time. Kindly send me the cost of the course materials so I can read on my own. Thanks
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by sardonyxtech: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sardonyx Technologies is the right place to be

We are Certified Ethical Hackers and an EC-Council Authorized Training Center. All our trainings are practical Hands-On as we know you can read slides and other materials on your own!! Hacking lab for practice etc are also included in the package.

Contact us for more details

Warm Regards,
ADEWUSI, Adedotun |+2348153353575, +2348068250238|Skype: adedotun11 | 4011 Recognition
MNIM, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI), Ethical Hacker (CEH), CCNA (Security), CCNA, OCP, OCA, SQL Expert, MCTS, MCP

Website - www.sardonyxtech.com
23 Carter street, off Herbert Macaulay way, Ebute Meta, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.

Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by ise82(m): 12:41am On Jul 15, 2015
I have been receiving loads of calls from people interested in CEH tools from EC-Council. I will be glad to share the stuffs i have with any1 interested. Note that the files are quite large; upto 30GB. PM if interested. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Dekanmid: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2016
ise82:
I have been receiving loads of calls from people interested in CEH tools from EC-Council. I will be glad to share the stuffs i have with any1 interested. Note that the files are quite large; upto 30GB. PM if interested. Thanks.

Hi Ise82, Do you still have these materials and does it include video tutorials?. If Yes, Is there a possibility to meet with you and get them?
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Thomas333(m): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2016
ise82:
hello ise82,
please can i have the materials u have on ethical hacking...
my email is alabafamous@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Simdinet(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Check this out!!!

Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Queensheeba: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2016
victorpaul:
I love hearing about Ethical HACKING, Coz I am one.

I have this advice for you man, why not lock yourself up and study and practice extensively to become an ethical hacker. There are enough materials you can lay hold of. This is the only way you can afford what happened in India. Remember these course is rare in Nigeria, coz the deman for Certified Ethical Hackers is low compare to professional holding MCSE, SCJP, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE and the likes.

Develop yourself bro, Just believe you can become it and you will be with hard work, I am an ethical Hacker and I have never attended any Hacking School,

Do you know how to hack like seriously? If yes, what kinda hacker are you blood? White, black or greyhat? What and what can you do sir?
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Princean: 4:34pm On May 22, 2017
I will.be in Lagos by July and I would love to learn it. I stay at ajao estate, isolo LGA. If you are close to there please email me on aquilaprince9@gmail.com
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by toastedbread: 1:37pm On May 31, 2017
netghost> do you still give out the ceh video?
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by tbibuzz(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
netghost:
LOL, do you have any idea what EC-Council is, and the tutors they offer, http://www.eccouncil.org
if you want to pay for hacking tutors, the are the best, probably the only legitimate body willing to teach, i was willing to give u about 9gb of their lessons, shocked

bro i will need ur help with those materials on ethical hacking abeg send me an sms on a much it will cost me abeg 07085377908 or drop ur number so i will call u
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by seyijobi(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
netghost:
LOL, do you have any idea what EC-Council is, and the tutors they offer, http://www.eccouncil.org

I will be glad if I can get any material from you cos I just started and I will appreciate your mentorship.

Can I get your contact or email?
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Raymagnate(m): 4:00am On Apr 05, 2019
Just like our brother said.....The school wont teach you nothing compared to what you can learn on your own.....I'm not trying to rule out the Knowledge you will get from school. What i'm trying to say is that you can learn more on your own...

Just like i registered for a CCNA course at APTECH..After some months i now discovered that if i had locked my self up for months with intensive study i wouldn't have burnt out N80,000 for the course.

Likewise if you want to study Ethical Hacking lay your hand on materials.....Most importantly PDF FILES and VIDEOS. You will learn a lot. Read Ebooks and watch videos for fast understanding.

If you invest at least two (2) hours everyday studying this course you will see how you will improve in months to come.

Happy Learning
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by Severino: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
ise82:

Please how do I get these materials. I am in Lagos. Please johnnymayomi@yahoo.com
Re: Best Ethical Hacking School. by jamessec: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ec council courses are not upto mark . I mean lot of franchise are doing fraud . India has lot of options . i personally went to City beautiful Chandigarh in India

ethicalhackingindia.in they helped me getting visa as well and did some cool advance courses like automobile security , Malware analysis , mobile phone penetration testing .

Youtube videos blogs will hardly help you , ethical hacking is really dont what people think about it . it needs deep research and practice .

Other options in include ethical-hacking-course.com/in/nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial / Which Are The Top Catering And Hotel Management School In Lagos? / Free Dc- Ac Power Inverter / SOLAR POWER TRAINING @ MFM AIRWAYS BRANCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.