Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? (3943 Views)

Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies / Pink Lips: Fashion Trend For Men / What Bra Size Is Considered Big? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by firestar(f): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2007
Still
Blazing y'all, mine's full. Thin lips luk cool too,
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by omogenaija(f): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2007
my lips are full and thick aka i have big lips aka POMO LIPS ,  but they work for me and i'm loving it ,

i don't really think that there is any lip size in vogue ,  everyone is ok if there lips go with them  smiley
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by kulaShaker(f): 12:12am On Jun 24, 2007
wow who is the genius that came up with this topic of discussion?? I would love to meet you lipsrsealed
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by iice(f): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2007
LMAO! grin grin

Mine are purrrrfect!! grin grin
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by Seun(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2007
You can get them inflated by a plastic surgeon if you think your lips are not puffy enough. undecided
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by omogenaija(f): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2007
Seun:

You can get them inflated by a plastic surgeon if you think your lips are not puffy enough. undecided

or u can use the victoria sercet lip plumper
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by omoge(f): 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2007
or just push some melted rubber inside you lip. you can cut baby rubber mouth and glue on too.
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by cuteass1(f): 5:33am On Jun 25, 2007
My lips . . hmm, lets see . . well lets just say its one of my features that I won't give up for the world wink

My colleague at work would say - - "you got kissing lips" lol cheesy cheesy

Hope i answered the question undecided
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by naijababe2(f): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2007
Seun, u know what? Some people would go to a cosmetic surgeon and their lips would look like thick suasage, when lipgloss is applied its gives a fried look. Ha.ha,
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by ToToChoper: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2007
What lips are you all refering to?
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by Makamiyaki(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2007
I was begining to wonder myself
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by iice(f): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2007
grin grin chaii!
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by PoDeep(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2007
I was going to ask the same question, t*t*choper cos there's this set of lips I know that get puffy WHEN THEY HAVE TO. No need for surgery.
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by PoDeep(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2007
I was going to ask the same question, t*t*choper cos there's this set of lips I know that get puffy WHEN THEY HAVE TO. No need for surgery.
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by PoDeep(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2007
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by PoDeep(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2007
Whaaaaat?!! Spam! I h8 em!
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by naijababe2(f): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2007
Human lips of course, or are there other lips you know of?
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by naijababe2(f): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2007
Human lips of course, or are there other lips you know of?
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by PoDeep(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2007
U know what they say. Every woman has four lips.
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by naijababe2(f): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2007
Na wa o! From human lips to another kind of lips.
Hhmm,
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by naijababe2(f): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2007
Hhmm,
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by uchetobi(f): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2007
i have full lips
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by firestar(f): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2007
wink wink wink

I think people should appreciate what they have,
As for going to surgery, undecided
To get lips inflated as if ur teeth would see the light of day without lifting fixed dumbells. tongue
Just flaunt them, like so, kiss
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by ryu11(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2007
ToToChoper:

What lips are you all refering to?

with a Name like totochoper, I'm not suprised you asked which lips, 5 mics bro

naijababe2:

Hhmm,

both type of lips are human abi what are women?

uchetobi:

i have full lips

can we please see, the lower pair ofcourse.
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by Gamine(f): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2007
i dunno, this topic is smhow,
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by uchetobi(f): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2007
am trying to look for a picture to crop to just show my lips
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by OmoEko1(f): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2007
I love lips but they got to be thick kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by ToToChoper: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2007
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
my brother , nah school boy me I be oh…….i just dey ask Lecturer question.

Oya,, which size u like nah, or u wan surgery? wink

Anyway, in light of keeping my response as unobscene and simple as possible I’ld say this. Because I; the one and only ToTochoper of nairaland, is from the southern part of this our country, I do find myself going home to pay a visit (the south) more often than not regarding this issue of lips. And when alone with my woman sometimes, I just feel like a kid in a candy store - Lips,just right, BIG AND VERY JUICY.
I slowly peel em back, wink at it, tease em a little, before planting a big kiss on it, MUUUUUUAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

Now how u love them apples?
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by iice(f): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2007
grin grin lawdy lawd! grin grin
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by ryu11(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2007
don't know, this topic is smhow,

but i have a pic jst fo it, lol

Ans what about the other pair?

am trying to look for a picture to crop to just show my lips

Please search harder, don't make the mistake that Gamine made oh.
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by Shentz(f): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2007
Mine is in my profile cheesy
Re: Lips: Which Size Is In Thang? And What's Yours? by Gamine(f): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2007
lol

Ryu11, an eleven year old kid, i dont blame u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuxedo Time! Let's Talk About Suiting Up! / Ladies!!!!!,have You Ever Felt Your Facial Skin Pulsate? . If Not Read This. / Premier Movies To Watch Out For This Festive Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.