Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? (1991 Views)

Why Don't Girls Like Dating Broke Guys? / Why Don't Girls Like Me? / Why Don't Girls Call Guys On Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Blackteeth(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2011
I once checked my sister's and female friend's facebook accounts and saw that they both recieved almost a hundred messages from guys including friend requests. Then later on, I checked three of my male friend's facebook accounts and saw that their message inboxes were very neat without messages from any girl. Can someone tell me why girls don't message guys in facebook just like guys do to the girls? Even the most handsome guys are not excluded. I guess only the male celebrites get messages from ladies. Am I wrong?
Well, I understand guys should be doing the approaching, but I don't think it should apply on net.
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Time2Think(f): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2011
bla bla bla
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by 197(f): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2011
why dont girls ask you out on nairaland

answer: cos u have a black teeth

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6suO7L6BPEc&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2011
Blackteeth:

I once checked my sister's and female friend's facebook accounts and saw that they both recieved almost a hundred messages from guys including friend requests. Then later on, I checked three of my male friend's facebook accounts and saw that their message inboxes were very neat without messages from any girl. Can someone tell me why girls don't message guys in facebook just like guys do to the girls? Even the most handsome guys are not excluded. I guess only the male celebrites get messages from ladies. Am I wrong?
Well, I understand guys should be doing the approaching, but I don't think it should apply on net.

you should have asked your sister's friend and friend get a rough idea

then ask guys why they do that
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Blackteeth(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2011
190, if I attack you I don't think you will survive it. You dey find trouble ooo.
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Jenifa1: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2011
what a foolish question.
if you get hundreds of messages in ur inbox already, why go looking for more?
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Blackteeth(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2011
Jenifa, are you still learning English?
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Ekpoma1: 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2011
*Yawns*
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by 197(f): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2011
Blackteeth:

190, if I attack you I don't think you will survive it. You dey find trouble ooo.

Are u a Dog that you gon attack me!! angry angry
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Omolola1(f): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2011
rolls eyes
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Blackteeth(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2011
190, I dont blame you cos you aint aware of the rabies in my black teeth. Be warned.
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Beync(f): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2011
had it mean u discovered females were the ones sending these text msgs,
u wud hav said that how females are chasing males on facebook.
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Omolola1(f): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2011
abi ooo, one hardly satisfy peeps
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2011
Blackteeth:

190, I dont blame you cos you aint aware of the rabies in my black teeth. Be warned.

Rabies in teeth? hmmmmm. . . WOW! I done heard it all, smh.

anyway, its because some of you guys bore us with that "you got a man?" "what's your name?" "can i call you". . .silly arse messages.
girls would rather gossip and tell ppl what they are doing by way of "what's on your mind" then chit chat with a loser who has no game. sorry.  undecided
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Beync(f): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2011
Omolola1:

abi ooo, one hardly satisfy peeps
No mind them
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Omolola1(f): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2011
lol
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by MrsChima1(f): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2011
Glad I don't have to worry about that shit.
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Blackteeth(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2011
Beync, Yes I would asked questions too if girls were the ones doing the messaging. But what am trying to say is that it shouldnt be one sided, but evenly shared rather.
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Beync(f): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2011
i dont't think i wud hav to respond to all the msgs i get frm these males on facebook, u know wat some of these guys are out there doing. flirts
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by xxTosinvillexx: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2011
Dumb question.
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Blackteeth(m): 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2011
Beync, am not talking of responding to flirts. I mean messaging guys without him having to messsge you first.
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Blackteeth(m): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2011
Tonsinville, Sharap!! Did I call for your ass here?
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by xxTosinvillexx: 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2011
Blackteeth
Well i'm telling u the fact cos wat u ask sounds so absurd.
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Blackteeth(m): 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2011
Tosinville, How does it sound absurd when it is the fact? Tell me.
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Beync(f): 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2011
Like we inviting them for the game they know how to play well or wat, NO! dats looking for trouble.
Ok, lets assume a girll starts chating u up on fb, mailing u and all that, wat next will u think about her? Let me woo her is'nt it?
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by 197(f): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2011
Blackteeth:

shocked shocked shocked

so you want to bite me rite undecided
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Blackteeth(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2011
Beync, so because you think a guy will woo you if you talk to him, thats why you shouldn't talk to him? It doesnt sound matured. Even if he woos you, dont you have the option and power to refuse the advance?
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by 197(f): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2011
benyc is 14

blackteeth you shouldn't talk 2 her angry angry
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Beync(f): 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2011
so wud u expect ur sisters to start mailing any guy they see on fb becos they hav the power and the will to refuse advances. pls let the sleeping dog lie!!!
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Beync(f): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2011
Immature 190, who ask you to talk to me
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by Blackteeth(m): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2011
190, don't forget what happened to your skin complexion. You and I know you were fair skinned before. The first time you provoked me, you prompted me to use my black teeth on you. It is the secret behind your your sudden change of skin color from fair to black. One more bite will include rabies in addition. Back off.
Re: Why Don't Girls Mail Guys In Facebook? by 197(f): 12:01am On Mar 05, 2011
Benyc

i heard you failed home economics again today in school undecided why 

Blakteeth >>

I pity the woman who kisses you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict / Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? / I Am Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.