Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Can I Get Pregnant? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can I Get Pregnant? (762 Views)

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? / Can A Virgin Get Pregnant By Precum Wearing A Pyjamas And A Pant? / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Pregnant? by AppleofGod(f): 12:08am On Mar 05, 2011
Hi,

I was recently told by the doctor that I have fibriod,

can I get pregnant with fibroid measuring 22 x 21mm, 19 x 15mm 14 x 14mm?

I was really scared with I heard the news, although doctor said its not situated at the wrong place.
Re: Can I Get Pregnant? by Hajja2011: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2011
Hi Dear,

I had just posted about the fibroids in Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-617222.0.html

Now Im happy that you have come up with this topic. For me I had multiple fibroids of which one was measuring more than 10 cm and it was submucus.Dr Samundi said there was high chances for abortion. If your fibroids are subcered which is outside the uterus, then you have a lot of chances of getting pregnant. Also you can deliver a healthy baby.

When I was at Srushti fertility research centre for IVF treatment, I was put for diagnostic laparoscopy by which the Dr discovered that I had multiple fibroids. You know what, I had undergone 2 complete and 3rd imcomplete IVF cycles in Nigeria. I was left in the dark. My marriage was at stake, I decided to meet Dr Samundi in Chennai for the IVF. I thank god that he sent me there. I feel so light after removing all the fibroids and Dr mentioned that I will soon get pregnant as the major problem in solved. Im so happy and filled with joy. Now Im pregnant and expecting my baby in May.

Please discuss with your Dr and get a full check done before wasting time and money on expensive treatment.

All the best. Good luck.
Re: Can I Get Pregnant? by Hajja2011: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2011

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Is Scared Of Going Through A D&c Operation / Ticks On Dogs Body / 6 Steps Of Non Surgical Facial Rejuvenation Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.