Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms (11594 Views)

FG Lines Up 140 Officials To Assess Tinubu's Ministers / NPC Trains Staff On M & E For The 2023 Census / Chief Of Army Staff Urges Ebonyi Youths To Massively Apply For Army Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by BrandSpurNG: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has trained officials of the service as part of efforts at improving their capacity and productivity on their job and ultimately to make passport issuance seamless for Nigerians.

The training, organised in partnership with Brand Spur Media and Marketing Services was held on the 24th of September, 2020 via Zoom and intended for Passport Officers, attachèès and helpdesk officers within the Service.

In an opening statement to the participating officers, the Comptroller General of NIS, Mr Muhammad Babandede, reiterated NIS commitment to continuous improvement through learning and development.

He encouraged the officers to take advantage of innovative systems and processes being put in place to ease their work

Meanwhile, the NIS boss warned that the NIS would not tolerate any form of misconduct or misrepresentation by officers who try to undermine the ongoing reforms of the Nigeria Immigration Service.

He said: “This administration is putting cost-effective and administrative measures in place by pushing to indigenize passport production. It has decentralized passport authorization process by approving passports in bulk and delivery across their offices rather than have PCOs travel to Abuja to queue for passport allocation.”

The training session, according to one of the facilitators from Brand Spur Media and Marketing Services – Ms Claudia Nwankwo; was aimed at preparing the officers on managing customer expectations and their role in brand reputation management as representatives of the immigration service.

She noted that the training which drew participants from Nigerian embassies across the globe and all passport offices nationwide has availed officers to learn from experiences of customers shared and various scenarios revealing public perception about the NIS.

In his closing remark, the ACGI Operations on behalf of the immigration service thanked Brand Spur Media for organising the session while encouraging officers to ensure to discharge their duties professionally at all times.
https://brandspurng.com/2020/10/09/nis-trains-staff-urges-officials-to-embrace-ongoing-reforms/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by EdmundChidera(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
You people should embrace EndSars this is not the time for nonsense

4 Likes

Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by gwanggaeto(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
Good, Technology is the way forward, we need to adapt with advanced knowledge on how the world operate in this modern time.....Nice one NIS

for your Electronics and Household Appliances Purchase, visit www.goldenleafstore.com...Today....Get Discount on your first purchases..

4 Likes

Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by Hoojay(f): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
I think its cool that way....

You can chat me up on WhatsApp to buy TEETH WHITENER, (LAGOS ONLY)

I ACCEPT PAYMENT ON DELIVERY
Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by updatechange(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
End Sars now

3 Likes

Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by ozueozue(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
#EndNIS

1 Like

Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by Slawormir: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
The corruption in nis nor be here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by sammy7410(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
angry

2 Likes

Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by Adonis86(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
When next is this immigration service recruiting? Since 2015 immigration recruitment tragedy, nothing more is heard about their recruitment.
Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by igbarasdynasty: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
We have all the resources, yet we are the poorest...
We have fertile land and favorable weather, yet no enough food for the Masses...
We have all the Talents and potentials in this country, yet we are not supported and valued.
We get dejected in other countries because our country failed us...
Our Government is killing us....
They don't care about the masses because they think they can silence us.... bribe us..... and laugh at us behind.
We are tired and scared of the future.....
We can't keep living this way.....

lets Make Nigeria Great Again...

ENDSARSNOW
END BAD GOVERNMENT NOW!!!

Join the protest. This is our only Opportunity to vent our anger. cry
Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by ElValiente(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
BrandSpurNG:

https://brandspurng.com/2020/10/09/nis-trains-staff-urges-officials-to-embrace-ongoing-reforms/

You think Sars is corrupt. Until you enter immigration office for passport. Mitcheww

3 Likes

Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by Design23: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
cool
Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by Jeremiahgynag(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
One of the workers called me and told me what is on the ground i don't know it is true until now.
Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by Kendumazy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
OK naaw
Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
damn niggar issorite
like for killsars
share for reform sars

2 Likes

Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by 4tomandchi: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Who is talking about passport renewal on an empty stomach.

APC is a failure.
Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by Angrykidd: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
angry

Fuucked up country with fuucked up arms of government that never work..
These lands are cursed.
So is everyone in.it.
Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by SpicyMimi(f): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hummm seamless really? Why do I have to travel to Abuja to change any data on my passport? That’s not seamless! I don’t understand why it can’t be done in Lagos.

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by Abujaexpress: 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
EdmundChidera:
You people should embrace EndSars this is not the time for nonsense
I just dey laf here oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by tutudesz: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abeg I hope the training will reduce the level of corruption in getting passport
Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by noble71(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
#EndSARS
Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by Goodyluvs: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Na so. Reform ko, uniform ni.
Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by Incandescent(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Another terrible people.

Immigration and bribe be like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by YorubaKinging: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
The end is near
Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by Fmghewzy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
Angrykidd:
angry

Fuucked up country with fuucked up arms of government that never work..
These lands are cursed.
So is everyone in.it.

Apoda ,what are you saying,you maybe cursed but am not.
If we check am wella he fit be part of Nigeria problems oo
Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by Kingnutts(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
sheby dem dey form stubborn, we say end BT they still talking reform.. The world is getting informed, make we see who go hear word dis time
Re: NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms by Bigbishung(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
them just use that avenue to chop money.the firm handling that training belongs to col.Ahmed Ali sister's husband in immigration.i know what am saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

10th NASS: Governors Will Back Tinubu’s Choice, Says Makinde / No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan / APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.