Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,701 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Annie Macauley Re-rocks Same Dress To Within Weeks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Macauley Re-rocks Same Dress To Within Weeks (1827 Views)

Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear / Ini Edo, Tuface, & Annie Macauley-Idibia At Akwa-Ibom Govt House / 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Macauley Re-rocks Same Dress To Within Weeks by iBlogNaija: 4:15am On Mar 05, 2011
Re: Annie Macauley Re-rocks Same Dress To Within Weeks by Ivynwa(f): 5:22am On Mar 05, 2011
You just said it, she rocked and re-rocked. She rocked twice, thumbs up girlfriend!.
Let the girl enjoy her beautiful jacket biko, if that sweet throw-around jacket is mine, I won't mind rocking with it as she did. She has the dress sense to have been able to combine it sweetly with different accessories the two times she rocked with it. Girlfriend keep rocking! Whoops I forgot that a certain group of people make a living by writing down trivial/irrelevant gossipy stuffs on paper just for them to be called journalists.
Re: Annie Macauley Re-rocks Same Dress To Within Weeks by MeGaStReEt: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2011
funny
Re: Annie Macauley Re-rocks Same Dress To Within Weeks by nimma(f): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2011
i tire oh, where is it written that one cant re rock clothes within weeks? if she decides to put it on every day whats anyone's biz?
Re: Annie Macauley Re-rocks Same Dress To Within Weeks by lolatom: 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2011
and the D n G belt too.
Re: Annie Macauley Re-rocks Same Dress To Within Weeks by dominique(f): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2011
celebs are humans too though i feel if she has to repeat an outfit, it shouldnt be at public functions.  i have a feeling we'll remember that jacket even if she had worn it years apart, it totally rocks!!!.

(1) (Reply)

New Video: 'molowo Noni'- Samklef Ft. Wizkid, D'prince And Ice Prince / Tiwa Savage Pregnant?? / VIDEO: Chidi Mokeme Church Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.