Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Post Pics Of Geely Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Post Pics Of Geely Cars (2351 Views)

Pics Of The $5.3M Lamborghini That's Not For Sale / First Jointly-developed Volvo-Geely Model Set For 2015 / Post Pics Of Nice Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Pics Of Geely Cars by henry007(m): 5:41am On Jun 24, 2007
Hi Read the thread and do wat's right. Thnx
Re: Post Pics Of Geely Cars by tmanis(m): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2014

Re: Post Pics Of Geely Cars by clemz85(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
which thread? you meant the topic?
Re: Post Pics Of Geely Cars by hausadreturn(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
henry007:
Hi Read the thread and do wat's right. Thnx
Hello Henry...
I'm sorry for going as far as here to send you a private message. It seems nairaland doesn't have a simple way of sending personal messages.

You've used the pocophone before...
Please can you tell me what and what I need to do to get my new pocophone running smooth. This is my first time using Xiaomi that's why.

Thanks
Re: Post Pics Of Geely Cars by Timagex(m): 2:06am On Feb 06, 2019
My mom uses one. I'll post when I get chance to snap it. cheesy grin grin
Re: Post Pics Of Geely Cars by henry007(m): 5:28am On Feb 06, 2019
hausadreturn:
Hello Henry...
I'm sorry for going as far as here to send you a private message. It seems nairaland doesn't have a simple way of sending personal messages.

You've used the pocophone before...
Please can you tell me what and what I need to do to get my new pocophone running smooth. This is my first time using Xiaomi that's why.

Thanks

Lol

This doesn't seem like a message that should be private. Anyway, you don't need anything extra to get your phone running smoothly.
Re: Post Pics Of Geely Cars by hausadreturn(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2019
henry007:

Lol

This doesn't seem like a message that should be private. Anyway, you don't need anything extra to get your phone running smoothly.
It's because I was able to identify that you have it. Saw your YouTube video and read the numerous comments.

I just thought there might be one or two things to say.

(1) (Reply)

Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. / Nissan Xterra Issues / Electric Car Is The Future. ICE Cars Will Be Banned From 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.