Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1379154 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by sayoberry(f): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2014
wink
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by sayoberry(f): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Gigi240: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2014
sayoberry: morning everyone.. pls is there any mama here that is el-paso bound in January.. specifically January o. pls let's plan together.

plus is there anyone who has had twins in el-paso before?

I am going in January too.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by pattyreal(f): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2014
hello please for those who have used mihs hw do i get a letter from them to present to the embassy? been trying their nos but no one is responding.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by toitoi: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2014
pattyreal: hello please for those who have used mihs hw do i get a letter from them to present to the embassy? been trying their nos but no one is responding.

@pattyreal yesterday was labour day so if you call no one will answer .try to call today .good luck
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bomly(f): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2014
toitoi:

@pattyreal yesterday was labour day so if you call no one will answer .try to call today .good luck

TOITOI I GOT YOUR EMAIL AND RESPONDED. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT INFO YOU NEED? I WOULD BE GLAD TO SHARE WHAT I KNOW
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Soso15: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2014
mimibe:

Thanks, does she help with someone that bathe the new born! Cos that's what I need.
I'm not sure about her bathing the baby because I planned to travel with my mom so I didn't ask her about that.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by sayoberry(f): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2014
wink
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Varvara: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2014
Hello, guys! My husband's case was under administrative proccessing, today I wrote mail in embassy, They told that with my husband there isn't any issue, but they offer to bring my passport to give a visa. So I'm happy ))) Hope during this week I will receive my visa and fly in Phoenix in the next week cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by dserious: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
@Blesyn83, wowww u are already leaving phoenix...congrats, dats pretty fast. Pls pls pls can u share hw u were able to expedite ur babys document processing, if im not wrong its less than 3weeks since u had baby. just a summary of key tins to note, i knw u wuld really b busy now. Tanx
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by toitoi: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Varvara: Hello, guys! My husband's case was under administrative proccessing, today I wrote mail in embassy, They told that with my husband there isn't any issue, but they offer to bring my passport to give a visa. So I'm happy ))) Hope during this week I will receive my visa and fly in Phoenix in the next week cheesy

@varvara congrats . Please when you arrive to Phoenix dont forget give us information.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oyinkay123: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Varvara: Hello, guys! My husband's case was under administrative proccessing, today I wrote mail in embassy, They told that with my husband there isn't any issue, but they offer to bring my passport to give a visa. So I'm happy ))) Hope during this week I will receive my visa and fly in Phoenix in the next week cheesy

Please kindly let me know all the documents you went with for the interview. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by millecent: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
I am due mid February, is it ok to travel late december. i intend using el paso to. pls let me know what u av done so far. thnks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by dinawe: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2014

Congrats. Will be in Phoenix next week as well. Where will you be staying? I have already booked for Crosslands
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Soso15: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
dinawe:

Congrats. Will be in Phoenix next week as well. Where will you be staying? I have already booked for Crosslands
Hello dinawe please can you tell me how much you paid at crosslands and how long you will be there for? Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GenoMI: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Soso15:
I'm not sure about her bathing the baby because I planned to travel with my mom so I didn't ask her about that.

Hi @Soso15, I sent you an email via nairaland regarding the lady's contact details but am yet to receive a response, kindly check. Thank you.

@mimibe, are you using Gwinnett as well? When will you be travelling?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Soso15: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
GenoMI:

Hi @Soso15, I sent you an email via nairaland regarding the lady's contact details but am yet to receive a response, kindly check. Thank you.

I'm so sorry about that. Honestly I'm new here. I dunno where to find your message. I got a message yesterday saying, you sent an email but when I checked I was asked to connect with you which I did. Maybe you should resend
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by dinawe: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Soso15:
Hello dinawe please can you tell me how much you paid at crosslands and how long you will be there for? Thank you

1929 dollars for 70 days.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GenoMI: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Awww I will send you another one now. Thank you.

Soso15:
I'm so sorry about that. Honestly I'm new here. I dunno where to find your message. I got a message yesterday saying, you sent an email but when I checked I was asked to connect with you which I did. Maybe you should resend
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Soso15: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
dinawe:

1929 dollars for 70 days.
Ok. Thank you. That's not bad at all
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Babe16: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
@Dinawe pls wat number did u call @ cross lands and did dey give u discount. Cos wen I called dey told me 3k plus for just one month. Pls waiting for ur reply so I can book since I haven't gotten any response for other accommodation in Phoenix. Tanx and pls reply soon.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Mrsfad2014: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls i need urgent help. Can anyone suggest an apartment and hospital including Doctor for me in Houston. Also i was just wandering why people are going to El paso, pls i will appreciate all response on this.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by dinawe: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Babe16: @Dinawe pls wat number did u call @ cross lands and did dey give u discount. Cos wen I called dey told me 3k plus for just one month. Pls waiting for ur reply so I can book since I haven't gotten any response for other accommodation in Phoenix. Tanx and pls reply soon.

I didn't call any number, booked online http://www.extendedstayamerica.com/hotels/az/phoenix?mid=ps-nbran-geo-goo-
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by pattyreal(f): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
hello house i was able to reach MIHS, they said they don't send appointment with financials via email. they will only send it to your postal address. gave them the postal address. just want to be sure if i'm on the right track and if that is how its done.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by dinawe: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
pattyreal: hello house i was able to reach MIHS, they said they don't send appointment with financials via email. they will only send it to your postal address. gave them the postal address. just want to be sure if i'm on the right track and if that is how its done.

I got mine via email after 2 days. You can call back and insist you want a copy mailed to you. I THINK grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by AngelicBola83(f): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]ls i need urgent help. Can anyone suggest an apartment and hospital including Doctor for me in Houston. Also i was just wandering why people are going to El paso, pls i will appreciate all response on this.

Why not help yourself by going online to find apartment, you could also read reviews about any apartment.

You may wish to start reading from 97 you would get information about hospitals in Houston and even doctors.

People are going to Elpaso because the Doctor espirat guys specializes in medical tourism and there seem to be a large community of Nigerians there.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by pattyreal(f): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
dinawe:

I got mine via email after 2 days. You can call back and insist you want a copy mailed to you. I THINK grin

@dinawe thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 03, 2014
GenoMI:

Im using Gwinnett, been in Atlanta for 2weeks now. I'm due in 2 weeks, seen dr Oduro twice.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by cuteade: 1:00am On Sep 03, 2014
Mrsfad2014: Pls i need urgent help. Can anyone suggest an apartment and hospital including Doctor for me in Houston. Also i was just wandering why people are going to El paso, pls i will appreciate all response on this.
With regards to why people are going to El Pasoo I believe the reason is that Dotores Parati saves you the stress of looking for gynecologist, prediatrician and there cost includes Epidural as well.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Varvara: 1:23am On Sep 03, 2014
oyinkay123:

Please kindly let me know all the documents you went with for the interview. Thanks

I applied in third country

1.Marriage certificate
2.Crossland reservartion
3. Mail conversation with nanny (social tie)
4.Paper from my job about maternity leave and salary
5. My husband's bank statemnet
6. Letter from MIHS financial
7. Confirmation from Woman Clinic by mail about my appointment in MIHS
8. Rent house contract in Kuala Lumpur (financial tie)
9. Previous passports
10. Photos with my husband
11. MIHS maternity package
12.Spreadsheet
13. Husband's paper from his job
14. Husband's payslips from last three months
15. Rating MIHS in comparing with another hospitals
16. Weather in Phoenix (why I'm choosing that state smiley)

sorry that I give that list without logical sequence

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Varvara: 1:24am On Sep 03, 2014
dinawe:

Oh really? I have reservation in Crossland too. I did reservation through internet, so I didn't get discount undecided
So hope that I can ask it directly there.

In what date will you come there?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Varvara: 1:26am On Sep 03, 2014
Soso15:

Hi, I have reservation in Crossland too.
61 nights - 1987.39 dollars without discount

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.