Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1379133 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GenoMI: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
@Tvegas don kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tvegas:
My people make una follow me praise baba God, my testimony goes like this but before i share it let me sing a song......###### grin
Praiiiiiiiiiiseeeeeee theeeeee loooooooooord grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
[quote author=

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
Phema:
Tvegas; aint you just annoying? You always know how to rub it all in. embarassed grin
Iyalode the bible says rejoice with those who rejoice. When una dey chop awuf for maricopa and i dey codedly cry say i miss am, who send me?. Abeg leave me to rejoice over this awuff o grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Freshface: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
I no fit laff oooo! Una no go wound person with laff I swear! So me wey pay 300k on top d 95k suppose just cry blood na! It's a gud one sha but completely useless to me n my family! Them for extend am to April atleast. Then d kids will be out of school.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
it is not a disappointment. we will pay. no fear
cfcchick:

On the new prize o...I just book my appointment last me!!! And it's still very hurtful.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MerryMom: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kai! I don enter 1 chance o. When I do gra gra go buy ticket. *hot tears.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Flowers: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
I have joined the 95k train. Dancing dorobucci now with my big tummy. Let me share my testimony like Tvegas. @Merrymom and @Phema sorry ooooo. I booked an Emirate ticket for Dallas in June @ 253k for me, husby and daughter. when a friend told me about Dr. Fagbohun which was way cheaper than the Dallas hospital I went to change my ticket to Houston for $60 each. Now with a direct flight for 95k somebody praise the lord with me. Does anyone know how much commission Emirate will collect for refund? Or can I postpone the ticket for a later date for next summer?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MerryMom: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
Bia! How can I get a refund from Delta? This is too "mulch".
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lizcom25: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tvegas: Oga don port be that oooooo....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
See Awoof flying in the air! I'm just too weak to even speak.my ticket na a whole 318,500k. I'm crying in the rain right now.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lizcom25: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
but why will Delta airline choose to do this now...why didn't they do it since. I am vexed in my spirit man.... But why...Tvegas why? phema why? merrymom please sue them for refund......
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lizcom25: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
MadameU: the painful part of this is that you will be in the same plan with a 95k passenger. And then you go whisper "Bros, how much did you pay for this flight", the guy go reply you....na 95k ooooo...at that moment you just go dumb because how do you explain that you paid N300K+

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by anonymousmum: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
lizcom25:
MadameU: the painful part of this is that you will be in the same plan with a 95k passenger. And then you go whisper "Bros, how much did you pay for this flight", the guy go reply you....na 95k ooooo...at that moment you just go dumb because how do you explain that you paid N300K+

hahahaha this cracked me up baaaahddd!!!

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GenoMI: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Bros @Tvegas biko check your box o, I've responded. Since Houston is now on your Horizon make we join heads...@MerryMom chei I feel ur pain cry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GenoMI: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
@Flowers please check your mail o, sent you a mail this morning grin

Flowers:
I have joined the 95k train. Dancing dorobucci now with my big tummy. Let me share my testimony like Tvegas. @Merrymom and @Phema sorry ooooo. I booked an Emirate ticket for Dallas in June @ 253k for me, husby and daughter. when a friend told me about Dr. Fagbohun which was way cheaper than the Dallas hospital I went to change my ticket to Houston for $60 each. Now with a direct flight for 95k somebody praise the lord with me. Does anyone know how much commission Emirate will collect for refund? Or can I postpone the ticket for a later date for next summer?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
GenoMI:
Bros @Tvegas biko check your box o, I've responded. Since Houston is now on your Horizon make we join heads...@MerryMom chei I feel ur pain cry

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tvgas, this one you are porting out of el paso, where to? Make I follow u join body. I am havin this feeling that u will soon hit the realest awoof of born with free total maternity package plus 10k dollars gift to mum and baby bonanza. Me I dey trail u quietly. Cus cheap flight I no see, awoof hospital I no see. Na only me waka come? Ok! Continue!!
Tvegas:
Iyalode the bible saysrejoice with those who rejoice. When una dey chop awuf for maricopa and i dey codedly cry say i miss am, who send me?. Abeg leave me to rejoice over this awuff o grin

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by cfcchick: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
Heart2heart:
it is not a disappointment. we will pay. no fear

@heart2heart, I just luv ur spirit!!!! But sha Mihs go don knw say market don go down small o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Flowers: 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
GenoMI:
@Flowers please check your mail o, sent you a mail this morning grin

I have replied you. Thank you GenoMI when I told husby about the ticket he just said its a lie. Thank God he changed his mind to call to confirm. He's just smiling now and patting my chin. #teamhouston#
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MerryMom: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
The silly travel agent I'm using says it will take 3 months to get a refund cry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by mamacajah: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
MerryMom:
The silly travel agent I'm using says it will take 3 months to get a refund cry
At least you are sure of getting a refund so it's not all bad. Imagine where you won't get one?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by cfcchick: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Heart2heart:
Tvgas, this one you are porting out of el paso, where to? Make I follow u join body. I am havin this feeling that u will soon hit the realest awoof of born with free total maternity package plus 10k dollars gift to mum and baby bonanza. Me I dey trail u quietly. Cus cheap flight I no see, awoof hospital I no see. Na only me waka come? Ok! Continue!!

E b like say I waka join u o....

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
People see as una dey port up and down! Abeg make una take am easy...... Be cool & Stay faithful to ya dial!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by mabels: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
Praise the Lord somebody. Any June mama in the house? The Lord who has done this awoof ticket thing will surely do mine come may. Hallelu somebody? halleluyah
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
dont port....na joke, am staying strong to my grind. but this one wey u no sabi reply pm abi u no just wan learn amm? pls check ur email and reply that message from me that is how it works
cfcchick:

E b like say I waka join u o....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by raii: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Oh my word. I just told my husband of the delta a2oof. The way he said eh book it was so funny. Please who knows how to waka local flight in US make I no lost. I plan to leave Houston after a few days to Phx.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
[size=18pt]JEES!! DELTA TAKING ₦ 85564? CHOI!! ALARM DON BLOW[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by cfcchick: 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
Heart2heart:
[size=18pt]JEES!! DELTA TAKING ₦ 85564? CHOI!! ALARM DON BLOW[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Which ones naa....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
ur mind dey cut.? just rejoicing with them..
cfcchick:

Which ones naa....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Flowers:
I have joined the 95k train. Dancing dorobucci now with my big tummy. Let me share my testimony like Tvegas.
Babe i follow you dance dorobucci. What is the current total cost for Dr Fagbohun and Dr Hyunn , i mean the cost of the hospital all inclusive?. Make una no abuse me say i dey ask repeated questions o and anybody wey abuse me na back to the sender grin . I have cancelled my rough sheet and i have started the maternity arithmetic calculations all over again.
Heart2heart:
Tvegas, this one you are porting out of el paso, where to? Make I follow u join body. Me I dey trail u quietly. Cus cheap flight I no see, awoof hospital I no see. Na only me waka come? Ok! Continue!!
Lol its well be very careful in following me ooo. My wife is dazed with this price slash , she jokingly told me "Hope Delta wont use people for money ritual sha"? grin grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by cfcchick: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Heart2heart:
ur mind dey cut.? just rejoicing with them..

Lmao!!!! I must get this awoof ticket also! Dats d only thin dat can console mi.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by sayoberry(f): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (402)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.