Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

How Many Of Nigeria's 63 Political Parties Do You Know? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of Nigeria's 63 Political Parties Do You Know? (8424 Views)

16 Political Parties Endorse Shift In Election Date / Nigerian Political Parties At War Over US Election / The 63 Registered Political Parties Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Nigeria's 63 Political Parties Do You Know? by oluwabamis(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2011
without making reference to any matls, how many of nigeria's 63 parties do you know?
lets see.
pdp
acn
anpp
sdmp
ad
ppa
dpp
cpc
im not sure i can go further. my point is 63 pol. parties are unnecessary, its waste of time and resources. we can achieve better results by having far lower number like 5-8.

its so common for a candidate to form his own pol. party immediately he looses his bid to become the party's nomination. maybe nairaland should float a party in preparation for 2015. our candidate will be by a simple majority.
s bid
Re: How Many Of Nigeria's 63 Political Parties Do You Know? by Natasha2(f): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2011
NAP Nigeria Advance Party
NCP National Conscience Party lol
ND New Democrats
NPC Nigerian Peoples Party
NMMN National Mass Movement of Nigeria
PSP Peoples Salvation Party
PRP Peoples Redemption Party
UDP United Democratic Party
PMP Peoples Mandate Party
APGA All Progressives Grand Alliance
ARP African Renaissance Party
CPN Community Party of Nigeria
NRP National Reformation Party
BNPP Better Nigeria Progressive Party
DA The Democratic Alternative
NAC National Action Council
JP Justice Party
LDPN Liberal Democratic Party of Nigeria
MMN Masses Movement of Nigeria
MDJ Movement for Democracy and Justice
GPN The Green Party of Nigeria
PSD Party For Social Democracy
NNPP New Nigeria Peoples Party
emm i don't know again, like seriously these other parties are really really useless gosh i don't know if they are BLIND or DEAF it just cant be them lol
Re: How Many Of Nigeria's 63 Political Parties Do You Know? by oluwabamis(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2011
hey natasha, u really tried. i can assure you that more than half of those silly groups will be wiped out by jega after april elections. they are bot sure of winning a single post.
Re: How Many Of Nigeria's 63 Political Parties Do You Know? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2011
Nigeria has 63 political parties? You mean since independence?
Re: How Many Of Nigeria's 63 Political Parties Do You Know? by Natasha2(f): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2011
oluwabamis:

hey natasha, u really tried. i can assure you that more than half of those silly groups will be wiped out by jega after april elections. they are bot sure of winning a single post.
lolz
Re: How Many Of Nigeria's 63 Political Parties Do You Know? by Nsiman(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2011
I'm scared of some names there. Are they political parties or pressure groups?
Re: How Many Of Nigeria's 63 Political Parties Do You Know? by Nsiman(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2011
Re: How Many Of Nigeria's 63 Political Parties Do You Know? by Natasha2(f): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2011
Nsiman:

lolz they are all political parties grin grin grin grin its a pity a lot of people don't even recognize or know them, what i'm i saying is not like i know the presidential candidate of almost all the parties i mentioned lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Many Of Nigeria's 63 Political Parties Do You Know? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2011
63 kini? Are they all active?

Anywaz, the one that really matters is ACN tongue
Re: How Many Of Nigeria's 63 Political Parties Do You Know? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2011
Cpc, Npc, pdp, anc, lp, fdp, dpp grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Us, Investors Plan $20bn Power Plant In Katsina / Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation / Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.