Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Dont take this serious - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Dont take this serious (40832 Views)

Linda Ikeji Blog: What You Must Know Before Start Blogging / Is Usain Bolt Now Illuminati? (see Pic) / PASTOR Warn Dbanj About Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2011
meaning?
Re: Dont take this serious by koolchicco: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2011
Meaning the ''Illuminati'' thingy is shocking.
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2011
I'M sure you are using a pc why not google search it please please please
Re: Dont take this serious by koolchicco: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2011
Hehehehe OK oh imma do that later.
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2011
K thanks a bunch
Re: Dont take this serious by koolchicco: 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2011
Aww, don't mention. Anytime swerry! wink
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2011
k cheesy
Re: Dont take this serious by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2011
anything you find online whilst googling is the truth, the simple truth and nothing but the truth.

by the way, last time i checked, nairaland was owned by a fellow called seun, and he incidentally did nog preclude one from posting anything anywhere on this site.

besides, why are the hormones raging so much?

read ooo, and believe it as the gospel truth, incidentally i also am a member of this group. we hold our meetings at a place in mount fuji, we get there by levitating. at the meetings, we eat manna.
we can control planets, personally, i have four hectares of land on pluto. i do michelle obama anytime i want,

if u want more insider info, send me a pm, u have to join tho.
signed, urs illuminatingly. . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Dont take this serious by samolina1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2011
@poster. Iluminati or not these people control the world and and cheer it up and more. The part i like most is where you mentioned that you like music of one of them. Or if you are presented with an opportunity to join won't you join?
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2011
samolina1:

@poster. Iluminati or not these people control the world and and cheer it up and more. The part i like most is where you mentioned that you like music of one of them. Or if you are presented with an opportunity to join won't you join?
no i definitely wouldn't even if i had the opportunity. and yes i said i liked that song from Chris Brown but i forgot say i don't not anymore after knowing the truth about the lyrics
Re: Dont take this serious by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 14, 2011
Men, this illuminatti shit is serious.

One can hardly love an artist this days, without learning he is member.

Even Lil Wayne who stated that re read his Bible Daily in the Prison!
Re: Dont take this serious by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2011
erm you know they are members because? a faceless person online told you, or google told you? or u saw by divine revelation?

matter of fact, if u believe some of the dumbasses whise names are mentioned as being members of whatever truly are, u probably need to see a shrink. so a elite org will have daft illiterate jocks as members? smh
Re: Dont take this serious by Areosapien(f): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2011
@OP

And you know they're Illuminati members because some anonymous entity was jobless enough to compile some useless junk in order to convince people?

Riiiiight!

1 Like

Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2011
Re: Dont take this serious by mithel(m): 7:55am On Mar 29, 2011
this illuminati tin don tire me jare,na wetin occupy my mind from september last year to november be dat,wey i talk say to hell with it been true or not,i got tired of everyone i liked been linked with illuminati,even to dollar money.haba,so because of illuminati,i no go watch film again,i no go hear song again,, i got so obssessed wit dem dat tym until i talk say if God dey ur syd notin fit dey against u,

natasha ,u didnt finish d list o
tafawa balewa
obj
yar adua family
abacha
mugabe
gadafi n co are all linked with illuminati

but i av a qquestion,if dey try to embed symbols in films n music videos,i dnt usually see dem,until d illuminati conspirators point dem out,so if they are nt dat obvious ,Wats d big deal?

but i wont lie dat the thought of it still decided my song a little bit,e.g someone like lady gaga ,her vidoes and songs sef makes her luk illuminati,which i think she is(if dey were real),but avin likes of will smith n his family on dat list made me just say "to hel* wit illuminati undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dont take this serious by Eltonluigi(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2011
bunch of conspiracy buffs and theory,maybe y'all should check out these books by Dan Brown;Da Vinci Code,Angels & Demon and The Lost Symbol!
Re: Dont take this serious by chima2011: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2011
D best u can do 4 urself is 4get about them iluminati be it truth or nt. Try n purge ur mind of junks like that so u can use ur mind 4 something positive n constructive. God's luv.
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2011
chima2011:

D best u can do 4 urself is 4get about them iluminati be it truth or nt. Try n purge your mind of junks like that so u can use your mind 4 something positive n constructive. God's luv.

you are right
Re: Dont take this serious by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
Reports just reaching me states that : The poster, Miss Natasha is the leader of the branch of Illuminati in Sapele!

@Nat. So you dey here ehn. I will tell my inlaws 4 u.

**drags Natasha to the room for an evening round of love making**
Re: Dont take this serious by Eltonluigi(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^^i dey sapele too fyi 'illuminati' was found by Galileo Galilei and the group no longer exist!`
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2011
Donpuzo:

Reports just reaching me states that : The poster, Miss Natasha is the leader of the branch of Illuminati in Sapele!

@Nat. So you dey here ehn. I will tell my inlaws 4 u.

**drags Natasha to the room for an evening round of love making**

*Natasha moans loudly from the painful pleasure given to her by Donpuzo*
Re: Dont take this serious by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2011
The Illuminati is a society of brilliant scientists, researchers, etc who called thmselves so because they were the 'enlightened ones'. It has nothing to do with the devil. angry
Infact, they were wiped out by the Roman Catholic Church hundreds of years ago. QED. grin

PS: The Illuminati symbol is an anagram, turn it upside down and u can still read it. It spells ILLUMINATI. I's not even a symbol, they're english letters for Pete's sake.

man, i luv to argue! wink grin cheesy
Re: Dont take this serious by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
@Cori Corde. What's their positive impact.

Also. Are you trying to say, that no such thing as Illuminati members in the Entertainment industry like Natasha made us believe?
Re: Dont take this serious by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2011
They discovered anti-matter, I guess undecided
It could be some other super secret society. Or maybe some people are just trying to get a good story (the antichrist is the boy that sits behind me in class!)
Re: Dont take this serious by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2011
u mean u still on dis matter? just come and join and 4 get all d speculation. hav real info
Re: Dont take this serious by jackpot(f): 3:58am On Apr 18, 2011
**coughs lightly**
Re: Dont take this serious by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 18, 2011
DEATH! The conspiracy theory lives on!  grin grin

lemme tell you something for my age i know alot of things.
I am one of the few girls my age who is willing to learn and KNOWS a lot.
i keep quiet, observe and seek. I can tell you that those ppl you listed
no NOTHING about Illuminati or Free Masonry. Trust me. Jayz and Kanye
ppl like them who are educated but 'hood' may read about it but
i HIGHLY doubt they are part as those two systems are against their
very existence. Beyonce and others no comment. They are definitely
in a world of their own but nothing Satanic. Let this die out jare, it's ridiculous.

Illuminati pertains to the seven (or more/less we'll never know) richest families
in the world who call shots under the guise of government. None of the ppl you listed
have a GOTDAMN thing to do with it. grin grin
Re: Dont take this serious by nimra: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
i support wink
Re: Dont take this serious by nimra: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2011
ILLUMINATI, hmm, what a joke.BEYOUNCE?, my very own BEYOUNCE? u've got to be kidding me. shocked
Re: Dont take this serious by afangide(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2011
THE DEVIL CAN TRANSFORM TO ANGEL OF LIGHT, AND CAN DECEIVE EVEN THE ELECT. (wolves in sheeps clothinh). WISE UP Y'ALL!!!!
Re: Dont take this serious by deotelan(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2011
Abeg me i wanna join this illumi tin cuz all ma personal starz dey dere so wat does it takes?SOUL abi dat1 na small!
Re: Dont take this serious by kenny33: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2011
natasha abi wetin you be, you dey stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Women Show Off Amazing Leg & Hip Movement As They Dance At A Party (Video) / Photos From Burial Of Chris Jeyibo, Koga Entertainment CEO / Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.