Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. (3060 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by sanya404(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2011
PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THAT THEY COULD BE REMOVED FROM THE UK AT ANY TIME IF THEY DO NOT HOLD THE RIGHT DOCUMENT, I WAS ALSO IN SAME SITUATION LAST YEAR, I GOT JAILED FOR FRAUD BY FALSE REPRESENTATIVES. AND WAS SENTENCED TO 2YEARS IN JAIL. AFTER MY SENTENCE, I WAS GOING TO BE DEPORTED BUT I APPEALED THE DECISION TO DEPORT ME BY THE SECRETARY OF STATE. LUCKILY FOR ME, MY APPEAL WAS ALLOWED. AND NOW I HAVE A RESIDENCE PERMIT, HOWEVER BEFORE I WAS ARRESTED,I ONLY HAD A VISITING VISA. WHICH MEANS THAT I WONT HAVE GOT A RESIDENCE PERMIT IF I DIDNT DO A CRIME,
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by sanya404(m): 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2011
MOREOVER I SHOULD SAY THANK YOU TO MY OYINBO GAL, BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE BEEN DEPORTED IF NOT FOR MY OYINBO AND MY DAUGHTER,
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by justwise(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2011
sanya404:

MOREOVER I SHOULD SAY THANK YOU TO MY OYINBO GAL, BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE BEEN DEPORTED IF NOT FOR MY OYINBO AND MY DAUGHTER,
Were u married or with your gf b4 u went to jail?
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by johnolas: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2011
na wa ooo
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by Time2Think(f): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2011
dont be too happy. Wait till oyinbo gets tired of you and reports you to the border agencies. The import of this is? Do a crime so you can get a residence permit?
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by sanya404(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2011
I WASN'T MARRIED TO HER, BUT WE HAVE BEEN LIVING TOGETHER FOR 2YEARS BEFORE I GOT ARRESTED .
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by Time2Think(f): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2011
^^^

Seriously. You should be deported. You are opening yah own yanch here.
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by justwise(m): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2011
sanya404:

I WASN'T MARRIED TO HER, BUT WE HAVE BEEN LIVING TOGETHER FOR 2YEARS BEFORE I GOT ARRESTED .

Living together for 2yrs on visit visa?
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by justwise(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2011
Time2Think:

^^^

Seriously. You should be deported. You are opening yah own yanch here.

Don't be too harsh on him. . though i can see where u coming from
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by Time2Think(f): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2011
you better close this thread and delete all your stories before you expose yourself further.
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by sanya404(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2011
yes living together for 2yrs!! but i had 2yrs visiting visa
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by sanya404(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2011
SHE ALWAYS VISITED ME IN JAIL EVERY WEEK AND SENDS ME £10 EVERY WEEK, I BELIEVE SHE LOVE ME, BECAUSE SHE ALSO TRAVELLED DOWN TO THE COURT HEARING AT HATTON CROSS. LONDON ALL THE WAY FROM NOTTINGHAM, SHES A GOOD WOMAN
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by sanya404(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2011
why should i delete the thread? can't i share my experience with everyone
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by justwise(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2011
sanya404:

SHE ALWAYS VISITED ME IN JAIL EVERY WEEK AND SENDS ME £10 EVERY WEEK, I BELIEVE SHE LOVE ME, BECAUSE SHE ALSO TRAVELLED DOWN TO THE COURT HEARING AT HATTON CROSS. LONDON ALL THE WAY FROM NOTTINGHAM, SHES A GOOD WOMAN

Are you married to her now?
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by justwise(m): 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2011
sanya404:

yes living together for 2yrs!! but i had 2yrs visiting visa

Ok, i understand that now
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by justwise(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2011
Time2Think:

you better close this thread and delete all your stories before you expose yourself further.

He did the crime and do the time, appealed his case and won, blame the system.
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by sanya404(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2011
am not married to her yet!! but we thinking of getting married soon
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by justwise(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2011
sanya404:

am not married to her yet!! but we thinking of getting married soon

Ok, please don't let her down, she has been there for u. Don't pay her back with evil

1 Like

Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by sanya404(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2011
though i wasn't bothered if i got deported!! however i just thought to use my appeal and luckily i won the appeal
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by sanya404(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2011
i know bro!!! i am really going to stay by her, she have really been there for me!!! she was the one doing the shopping in the house when i didn't have no money ,
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by sanya404(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2011
DO U LIVE IN UK, JUSTWISE
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by justwise(m): 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2011
sanya404:

i know bro!!! i am really going to stay by her, she have really been there for me!!! she was the one doing the shopping in the house when i didn't have no money ,

Good, just don't make her regret it, though. . something in me tells me that u may not hang around for long. . .i could be wrong. I don't  think u love her as much as she does
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by justwise(m): 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2011
sanya404:

DO U LIVE IN UK, JUSTWISE

Yup.
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by sanya404(m): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2011
@justwise. LOOOOL
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by sanya404(m): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2011
kk
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by sanya404(m): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2011
@Justwise. Are u on fb
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by justwise(m): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2011
sanya404:

@justwise. LOOOOL

Yea. .u are happy now but i don't think that will last for a long time, i think u have ur eyes on another sister. . .probably back home, .i really hope i'm wrong

1 Like

Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by justwise(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2011
sanya404:

@Justwise. Are u on fb

Nope, i have too many addictions, fb will add to it, used to have an account there though
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by sanya404(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2011
@Justwise, give me ur fb. Wanna add u
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by sanya404(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2011
kk
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by Time2Think(f): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2011
OP

How can you have a visitor visa for two years? in this same UK we all live in?
Re: Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. by sanya404(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2011
i dont have a gal bak home bro!! Cah i aint travelled for a longtime nw

(1) (2) (3)

How Do I Get A Nigrian Visa / Passport Seized By German Embassy Due To Multiple Stamps / First Hand Info About Abeokuta To Ibadan Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.