Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

If You Could Ask God One Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Could Ask God One Question (2339 Views)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? / If You Could Ask God One Question, What Would That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Ask God One Question by Free(f): 5:25am On Feb 03, 2006
If you had the chance to ask God one question, what would you ask?

I guess the main one for me would probably be something like: "God, what do you really care about and what are we humans just blowing out of proportion in life? I really want to know b/c there are so many religions and faiths out there and most everyone feels that their path is the one true path to God. . .

Whoa...There are so many questions that I could ask like whats right or wrong with the world--what is heaven? Am I going? Who are you? When are you coming back? What is your take on the bible?

What would y'all ask about?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by EdwardWil(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2006
I would ask if it is really my purpose for being on the planet to guarantee that no person is mistreated and also guarantee the person who needs help the most get the most help.
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by dejiolowe: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2006
Will I enter Heaven?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by nferyn(m): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2006
Why didn't you give me anything susbstantial to make me believe in you?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by layi(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2006
"What next?"

nferyn:

Very funny. But..hmm...can u really ask GOD that face to face? You'ld probably be begging. Doggedness/free thinking will fly out cheesy
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by nferyn(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2006
layi:

"What next?"
nferyn link=topic=6183.msg194342#msg194342 date=1138971996:

Very funny. But..hmm...can u really ask GOD that face to face? You'ld probably be begging. Doggedness/free thinking will fly out cheesy
Not going to happen, though wink
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by dejiolowe: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2006
@nferny this is a place for those who believe in God. Atheists cannot post... o
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by nferyn(m): 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2006
dejiolowe:

@nferny this is a place for those who believe in God. Atheists cannot post... o
Please spell my nickname correctly. It's starting to become irritating. Why exactly can I not post? Do I need to report to the chief of thought police?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by layi(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2006
Nferyn No vex. Deji was only pulling ur legs o but seems he removed it this time. undecided

nferyn:

Not going to happen, though wink

True that. Only those who believe and accepted his fatherly invite would see him wink
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by nferyn(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2006
layi:

Nferyn No vex. Deji was only pulling your legs o but seems he removed it this time. undecided
I'm feeling rather helpless without leg. Can I have it back?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by dejiolowe: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2006
nferyn:

I'm feeling rather helpless without leg. Can I have it back?
agh, sorry, i gave it to my bingo...
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by nuru(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2006
I will request for His pleasure on me and my people
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by papermoon(f): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2006
I WOULD ASK HIM WHAT THE Bleep THIS WHOLE THING CALLED LIFE IS ABOUT, WAS IT JUST SO WE'LL BE PUPPETS IN HIS HANDS, ?THATS IF HE DOES EXIST OF COURSE,
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by myname(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2006
Papermoon; God exist, and unless u believe in him, u will never know how sweet it is to be on Him. He did not promise us enjoyment here, but eternity. n the eternity is not this live but a transformed life that he will make us like him.
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by oluyoko(f): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2006
I would ask him, how He can be soo patient. there is so much stuff going on in the world. a lot of people say things, and i wonder why God is still so patient. i think that is why humans cannot even comprehend the things that God does. When i think about it, i say, if i were God, the whole world would be over.

people ask stupid questions like 'where was God when the Tsunami happened?' but if they win the lottery they say it was luck.
Why is God always to blame when things go wrong?!
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by nferyn(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2006
oluyoko:

Why is God always to blame when things go wrong?!
Because He's supposed to be all powerful, isn't He?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by Seun(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2006
I'll ask him which religion is the one true way if any.
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by oluyoko(f): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2006
"Because He's supposed to be all powerful, isn't He?"

I know he is all powerful. but why is it that we humans always blame him when things go wrong, but do not remember to thank him when things are going right?

He is the all powerful God, but we also need to realize that He is also a jealous God. if you had a child, and all the child did was ask you for things and always blamed you when bad things happened, and the child never thanked you for what you had done for him or her,how would you feel about that child? i know how i would feel.
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by nferyn(m): 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2006
oluyoko:

He is the all powerful God, but we also need to realize that He is also a jealous God. if you had a child, and all the child did was ask you for things and always blamed you when bad things happened, and the child never thanked you for what you had done for him or her,how would you feel about that child? i know how i would feel.
If he is jealous, that meens that he has unfulfilled needs, which contradicts him being perfect.
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by oluyoko(f): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2006
nferyn:

If he is jealous, that meens that he has unfulfilled needs, which contradicts him being perfect.

now you are just taking the mick. watch out. you might just get a reward for the things you say.

watch your words. that is all i am saying.
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by nferyn(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2006
oluyoko:

now you are just taking the mick. watch out. you might just get a reward for the things you say.

watch your words. that is all i am saying.
By whom?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by cheekee(f): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2006
why we have to die?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by kismat: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2006
Is Jesus a prophet or your son?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by vichel(m): 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2006
Why are African Leaders this heartless, Why don't they care about the intergrity of their people, and where they come from?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by tabeel(f): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2006
ILL ASK hIM : Why cant i just understand my pourpose on earth, because i am getting really confused oh
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by reniks(f): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2006
I'll say to him"i know all about the creation story and how all things came into existence,but out of curiousity how did you come into existence".
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by Alexos(m): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2006
I would ask him to show me the way to heavenor he should tell me the exact location of heaven grin
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by TYPOP(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2006
Thank God the argument stopped. I'll ask Him . . . . . . 'Can you help me to love you more?'
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by mamaput(f): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2006
I think be$ i know it i will ask how are you?
Thats the first thing i say when i meet someone .
I hope after that i may be able to ask one more Q?
But then i will ask if i can ask making it 2 Q
But if he says yes i will ask i dont know what i will ask some thing stupid.
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by jagunlabi(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2006
I would ask the most high;
"WHICH RELIGIOUS FAITH DOES HE/SHE SUBSCRIBE TO?".
Now,the answer will be truly interesting., smiley
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by sade511(f): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2006
I would ask:

Why are there so many different types of churches in the world?
Why are the rules different in almost all churches but everyone is suppose to be aiming for heaven?
Why cant you just show me the right path so I could make Heaven?
Why is there so many people suffering in Africa?
Why did the tsunami incident happen?
Why is Bush our President?
Why cant I seem to concentrate when Im in school?
Why cant I pass Spanish?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by dremoney(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2006
;DI WILL DEFINITELY ASK GOD TO BLESS ME COZ "its written,the blessing of the lord giveth wealth and added no sorrow"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redeem Pastor Steals Tithe / Educational Classification Of Jesus Christ / Top 10 Christian Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.