Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Oracle 10g Oca And Ocp Brain Dumps - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Oracle 10g Oca And Ocp Brain Dumps (2892 Views)

Need Someone Good To Write Oca And Oco For Me / Ocp(izo-043) Dump / Ccna, Ccnp, Oracle (oca &ocp) Linux, Mcp, Mcse Can Get You A Better Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oracle 10g Oca And Ocp Brain Dumps by Tini(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2007
hey guys, i really need oracle 10g oca an ocp brain dumps. can anyone help out with it or a site where i can download them.i have the test engine and questions by sybex.i'm ready to exchange it for any form of material that will be helpful to me.
Re: Oracle 10g Oca And Ocp Brain Dumps by samir101ng(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2007
Hey Tini, whats up ? I just recently passed my OCA and OCP exams with 90% above score. Go to www.net130.com to download the Actual Tests dumps for both the exams. Sorry but the website is in Chinese. Get google to translate it for you. Goodluck in your exams.
Re: Oracle 10g Oca And Ocp Brain Dumps by Tini(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2007
Thanks man for your help,i'm very grateful,but the page is not opening.can u be of a more little help to attach it and send it to me in an email.my addy is shamartinoxl@yahoo.co.uk.so how was the exam,how did it go.just brief me about it a little.did u study on your own?
Re: Oracle 10g Oca And Ocp Brain Dumps by ujuslims(f): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2007
hi Tini,
I have an Oracle 10g Complete Reference Guide by Kevin Loney.
Published by Mc Graw Hill. will that help?
Re: Oracle 10g Oca And Ocp Brain Dumps by mightydee: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2007
sup pls i need the software. my email is mightydee@hotmail.com
Re: Oracle 10g Oca And Ocp Brain Dumps by Tini(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2007
yea,the complete reference guide will really help.i've gotten the brain dumps now and they have been really helpful.thanks guys.my email again is : shamartinoxl@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

HP Probook 6560b Notebook PC Core i5 for 58,000 >>>(SOLD ❌❌❌) / SOLD SOLD SOLD CHEAP GAMING LENOVO Y530-15ICH 16gig ram 4gig dedicated Nvidia / SOLD Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5(2-1) 8gb, 256gb With Original Charger SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.