Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

"Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters (31203 Views)

Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift / BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) / Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by ebukajay184: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2020
Falz has appealed to #EndSARS protesters not to forget the objective of the protest, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Twitter handle this morning, the singer who is also a frontline organizer of the #EndSARS protest asked the protesters to remember it is a protest, not a party.

He wrote:
"NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO PARTYING
WEAR A MASK!

PROTEST, NOT PARTY

#ENDSARS"
https://twitter.com/falzthebahdguy/status/1317010093779701760?s=19

See his tweet below.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by TossTos: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2020
No Partying at war front
No love feelings
No retreat
No surrender
_
@tosgramm

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by ACxxxMAN: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2020
I respect his bravery.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2020
cheesy

E dun dey clear? grin

Lol.. Trust me, 99% of the protesters there think #EndSars is an annual festival like Christmas.. cheesy

I was shocked when my neighbor asked me why I didn't kill chicken to celebrate the EndSars festival.. That he just finished killing a Ram to celebrate it. He then asked mockingly, "abi you no know sey the world dey celebrate End of Sars?"..

I was puzzled.. Then I asked him, what is there to celebrate?

Then the lecture began.. He told me October has been chosen by "world leaders" to commemorate the day the notorious SARS Coronavirus (SARS-CoV), was defeated.

I must confess, I learnt a lot from the discussion. I never knew people were celebrating the end of that deadly virus. All this while, I was erroneously thinking they were protesting against a police unit, SARS.. But thank God for my friend.

Before I leave, I will use this opportunity to say, Happy End of Sars celebration to all Nairalanders.. May God deliver us from Covid-19 like he did us from SARS-CoV.

God bless Nigeria.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2020
cheesy lol .. Falz my brother, 99% of the protesters are celebrating, not protesting.. Na party things.. Even my neighbors here dey celebrate grin

By the way, I know why this protest ain't ending anytime soon... grin

It's no secret that most Nigerians can hardly afford 1 cup of Garri.. In other words, the poverty level in Nigeria is extremely high, no thanks to our wicked leaders. sad

Now, there's an extremely rare opportunity for most of them to eat good meals, for free, and you want them not to take a good advantage of it? You want them to leave the streets, where Manna from above is falling on them, and return home to meet hunger? cheesy

Not possible! Happiness rarely keeps company with an empty stomach. Even if government like, make them turn Nigeria to Dubai overnight, these guys ain't leaving the streets as long as they keep getting free food..

When I said it before (see post above), people didn't believe, but now it's become so obvious that it's impossible to shy away from the truth. This protest has been reduced to a poverty alleviation program and carnival. In some areas, it has been hijacked by hoodlums and politicians.

The government really needs to be creative to tackle this issue, otherwise, this protest is here to stay for good.

May God help Nigeria.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by inoki247: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2020
lol wetin don turn Party after party.. Some even dey shuttle am Go Alausa in the Morning Go Lekki Toll gate in the evening

23 Likes

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by sapientia(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy

E dun dey clear? grin

Lol.. Trust me, 99% of the protesters there think #EndSars is an annual festival like Christmas.. cheesy

I was shocked when my neighbor asked me why I didn't kill chicken to celebrate the EndSars festival.. That he just finished killing a Ram to celebrate it. He then asked mockingly, "abi you no know sey the world dey celebrate End of Sars?"..

Then the lecture began.. He told me October has been chosen by "world leaders" to commemorate the day the notorious SARS Coronavirus (SARS-CoV), was defeated.

I must confess, I learnt a lot from the discussion. I never knew people were celebrating the end of that deadly virus. All this while, I was erroneously thinking they were protesting against a police unit, SARS.. But thank God for my friend.

Before I leave, I will use this opportunity to say, Happy End of Sars celebration to all Nairalanders.. May God deliver us from Covid-19 like he did us from SARS-CoV.

God bless Nigeria.

Liar

Evil man

You cooked up a story to destroy a legitimate protest.

You must be put to shame

You are either Lauretta or Femi or Garba

If anyone doubts me, just click on on his name and see his posts on this #Endsars

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by AngelHoly(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
God please don’t let us loose focus...for those on ground...
Please let’s be minded the reason we are there...Cos this is revolution and a new beginning of the country we always pray for...

God will help us Cos the power of the people is greater than people in power....God will always accompany us...

Last last make hunger no kill me shaa...

14 Likes

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by Jeremiahgynag(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hmmmmm

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
V
Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by Fw025: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.
This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by Onyeedum(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
My man

1 Like

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by kambili999(f): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
Thank you.

because some of the protesters are loosing sight of the main focus.

Imagine someone telling me he goes to protest cos of the fine girls he sees.

Like for reallll?

10 Likes

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by simplepee(f): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lol. Is it today you know they don't have sense??

Nigerian youths = Jokers.

14 Likes

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by manuel4real(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy

E dun dey clear? grin

God bless Nigeria.
Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by FREEMADNESS: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
there's one good thing about this protest.

everybody forgot about their religion and tribe.

I believe this protest will end with joy and satisfaction Cox United we stand divided we fall.

#ONENIGERIA

#ENDSARS

#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#REVOLUTIONNOW

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by Muhylonaire007: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin

Still we are not losing focus

1 Like

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by newharddrives(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ok,we Movee!!

1 Like

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by DenreleDave(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
WE HOPE LEKKI BIG BOYS AND GIRLS SHOWING OFF UNDERSTANDS THIS lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by GOFRONT(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
embarassed
Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by jericco1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
For where some people go there go find olosho undecided
Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by BruncleZuma: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by tot(f): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
ACxxxMAN:
I respect his bravery.

So very much! Very vocal and makes his stand clear in key matters. Respect.

1 Like

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by Tekecoms1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
H
Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Just cut the booze supply to those protest/demonstration venue and... problem solved.

You know booze always makes you wanna party, right?

Soft drinks don't have that same effect.

8 Likes

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by Hambivert: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Barrister, Rapper, Actor, Comedian FALZ Falana...You are the true son of your father!

#ProtestNotParty, you have Sparogatively spoken well!

10 Likes

Re: "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
TO MAKE NIGERIA GOOD IN 6 MONTHS

1. US, UK & UAE should ban Buhari, high ranking members of All Progressive Cankerworm (APC) and their family members from coming into those countries.

2. Their children and wives in US, UK & UAE should be deported back into Nigeria with immediate alacrity.

3. All their stolen funds and properties abroad should be seized.

Within a year, I promise you that Nigeria will no longer be a shit hole country anymore. Buhari and his colony many theives will rapidly buy common sense and citizens will laugh for the first time in history of this too much hated countr3.

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#Restructure_NIGERIA

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) / Between Banky W And A Fan On Why He Missed The Headies - (screenshots) / Wizkid Babymama Sola And Son, Boluwatife Look Fresh In This New Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.