Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement (54818 Views)

Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal / Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) / Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by kktbm: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2020
Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has called out American singer, Beyonce and urged her to join the ongoing #EndSARS protest in Nigeria.

According to Tiwa who said she didn’t mind getting bashed or blacklisted for calling her out, Beyonce cannot be quiet as Nigeria needs her voice now.

Tiwa said that Nigerian creatives were there for Beyonce when she needed them, so she should join Nigerians in their cry for help.

“I want to use my platform right now, to call Beyonce and the whole team that reached out to a lot of Nigerians for her album, but you cannot be quiet” Tiwa said.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q1wuqN2m8M

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2020
This one don dey find attention from Beyonce even before she meet teebilz..endSARS protest has given her the golden opportunity grin

endSARS
startCarnivals
startOrgy

Awon weyrey

202 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by chatinent: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2020
Ok o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by maidaboi(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2020
#EndTrashMusic

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Freestainworld(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2020
use your music to send a message #END TRASH MUSIC#

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Kaxmytex(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2020
the world is lending their voices against police brutality and sars, what is stopping beyonce..
we accepted ur album down here, we love u and your music on all platforms..
use ur platform now and spread the message for the people who gave u a welcoming hands..

I am with tiwa on this...

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
Do your own tin Tiwa, we have 200 million people in Nigeria, you don't need calling anyone .... by force.
Nobody called Cardi B or Treysong or Nas before they joined this protest.

I hate nonsense!

322 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by mayklef(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
EndSARS#

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by DontBullshitMe: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Why not Jay Z? cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by jericco1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
After calling and she joins, she won't do it genuinely.
If truly, she identifies with the movement she would have spoken out.
Even Cardi B came out.
That one shock me sha

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Tokkson: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Do we now need Beyonce's validation to amplify our demands?

Tiwa, with or without Beyonce's voice, police brutality must end in Naija..

My voice sef is even louder than her's on a normal day..

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Numerouno94(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
I hate rubbish nd nonsense. Hw many a tym has Tiwa lend her voice to d massacres in Sounthern Kaduna nd Benue?

If uve got a beef wit Beyonce b bold nd say it, instead of using a cheap medium to call her out.

Abeg everybody get wetin dey do him body,there4 leave Beyonce alone. She has her own personal issues to sort out.

Modified:

Nigerians too like entitlement mentality. Beyonce owes us no shit. She dint use gun to force us in buying her songs. Simple.

Everyday we read nd witness d massacres in KD,Benue nd oda states buh Tiwa nd her oda yeyebrities hv neva commented on such issues, probably dey get dumb nd blind wen such issues crop up. This yeyebrities thinks everyone has got amnesia abi?.

If u really nid help nd support call on European Union, United nations etc. Buhari md nonsense.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by iaamxavier(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
After preaching Black Love
After acting in the Lion king pretending like you love Africa
After making your last album about Africa and monetizing Africa
You now decided to keep quiet on the issue on #EndSARS

Isn't this hypocrisy I ask Beyonce??

We need all the voices we can get

So Aunty no dey disguise
Soro soke werey!

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Samsimple(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
What difference will Beyonce make..

Check my signature for designs

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Dalil8: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yet some morons went ahead to give her the mama africa title SMH!

Look, most black americans only want to identify with us when it promotes their movement.

The largest black Nation on earth. If only Nigerians know how powerful they are. sad

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by sylve11: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Don't mean to bash @ Tiwa, but, i think this is not necessary at all. embarassed cool

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Kobicove(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Shey na by force?

Please don't drag the lady into something that does not concern her undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
At this point we don't care if anyone joins or not. The statement has been made already. The government is shaking already. By the way, CEO of Twitter is doing a great Job. Let's applaud him. smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by slimderek(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
]Way to go Tiwa

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Sheuns(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Her voice isn’t necessary. Our voices are louder and have been heard. Na we get our struggles. No be by force for any outsider to join.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by rawtouch: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
fem
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
This bitch and her obsession with Yonce.
You all may think she's doing it for endSARS but it's all a charade. She will do anything to get even a single mention.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by tollyboy5(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Do your own tin Tiwa, we have 200 million people in Nigeria, you don't need calling anyone .... by force.

i hate nonsense
j
Well said

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Farotimi72: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Either they are silent or not, this is our fight and we will fight this either with or without them

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Felixalex(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nawa
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by splmosixx(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
I need someone that has letter G in the ongoing dangote bag of goodies promotion to complete mine...

I am ready to compensate you handsomely...

Kindly reach out to me on splmosixx@gmail.com or 08183550652.

Thanks
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement by Dangrace01: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today / Paul Okoye's Ex-Wife, Anita Celebrates Christmas With Their Children (Photos) / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.