Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe (8514 Views)

Buhari Moves To Block Influx Of Foreign Construction Workers Into Nigeria / DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos / Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 10, 2011
shotster50:

SMFH at these fools saying Ghadaffi is their messiah , Use your brains people.
The only idiiot I see around is you that refused to use your brain i.e if you have any.Ghadaffi is not a hero but I'd support him in as much as he doesn't allow the imperialists take over libya.
If you can't see the influence of America in the current crisis in libya,maybe you should go back and learn how they destabilize korea just because of their capitalism campaign.ode
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by APARIBO: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2011
Its unfortunate that Africa has the likes of Ghadaffi but more heart breaking that Africans tolerate the rest of them.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 10, 2011
Nothing is wrong with them because they don't practise democracy.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by medjai(m): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2011
I think guys hear have been into too much anti West conspiracy theories lately. For heavens sake, Gadaffi is killing people on a daily, the death toll since the uprising is over 3,000 and it's funny how some think it's about the West trying to impose capitalism upon Libya. The fact is that private ownership is allowed in Libya, albeit, not on a large scale. Gadaffi has been in power for 42 years, the people want him out, not the West. This also isn't the first time the people are revolting against Gadaffi's government. There have been intermitent uprisings in the past but this time, the people have had it.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2011
The people had what ? They are being armed by Americans for the uprising.who made US the police of the world ?
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by medjai(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2011
Unverified conjectures. . . The world is actually praying for the West to move in and put an end to the situation in Libya. Do you know that Libya are not in good terms with most of the other Arab nations and as a result, these arms could be from the Middle East?
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2011
Says who ? Even when there has been series of calls by republicans for obama to arm the rebels who are mainly inexperienced citizens .
You worried about democrazy while I worry about imperialism in libya !
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by felifeli: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2011
CILondon:

There is a lot of racist and brutal oppression/backlash against black people in libya from the libyan people. I wonder how many blacks are being killed - the media is not reporting.
Arabs have always been very racist against blacks - I don't have any time for them.

Here we go again; the same tired and timeless whimper from all over the world - black Britain , black America , black Nigeria, black SA. We are always being oppressed because we are BLACK . It is so pathetic.
Let's get out of this color trap guys and get a life . When is this complaining going to stop ? Never I think.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2011
tell that to the black people being killed in libya and being victimised in ither arab territories, hmmm i guess they should just suck it up . Thruth is Countries like Libya and Egypt do not really consider themselves as Africans since they think they are superior to us, so how about you stop idolising them and we face our own issues, after all they are really no better towards the rest of Africa that the so called "evil west"
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by medjai(m): 10:11am On Mar 10, 2011
@ bluetooth:
There are arms everywhere. The LRA in Uganda, FLEC in Angola, The Somali Pirates, MEND and its other factions in Nigeria, are all armed to the teeth, can we now say they are all being provided arms by the West? It's annoying when we cook up conspiracy theories to indict the West and pay blind support to rogues in the name of standing up against the West.
Besides, there've always been intermitent uprisings against Gadaffi in Libya. Benghazi, has always been a volatile region. All these talk of the West arming the people to turn against Gadaffi just don't hold water. What is happening in Libya is nothing more than people fighting to oust a dictator and a politcal dynasty structured around Gadaffi and his family, a fight for change like it had happened in Tunisia and Egypt.
The truth is, if the West do not move in now, Gadaffi will kill and kill, till he's secure.
Like he said "thousands would die" if the protests did not stop.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2011
What do you mean by conspiracy theory ? Do you even know the role US played in korea and Iraqi wars ? shocked
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by felifeli: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2011
medjai:

@ bluetooth:
There are arms everywhere. The LRA in Uganda, FLEC in Angola, The Somali Pirates, MEND and its other factions in Nigeria, are all armed to the teeth, can we now say they are all being provided arms by the West? It's annoying when we cook up conspiracy theories to indict the West and pay blind support to rogues in the name of standing up against the West.
Besides, there've always been intermitent uprisings against Gadaffi in Libya. Benghazi, has always been a volatile region. All these talk of the West arming the people to turn against Gadaffi just don't hold water. What is happening in Libya is nothing more than people fighting to oust a dictator and a politcal dynasty structured around Gadaffi and his family, a fight for change like it had happened in Tunisia and Egypt.
The truth is, if the West do not move in now, Gadaffi will kill and kill, till he's secure.
Like he said "thousands would die" if the protests did not stop.

This sort of self-effacing argument annoys. Why should we always seek to rely on the "West" to solve African problems ? For Gods sake these people don't even understand us (as Gaddafi himself pointed out to them) . They don't understand our language, our culture , our lives . Why should they care if "thousands die" ? . Those thousands may as well be herds of goats to them as long as they get the oil they want.
You apparently don't see the saber rattling game going on in the background. What did you expect Gaddafi to say ? That all will be well during a civil war. Apparently you are not old enough to know how many lives were wasted in Biafra - the battle of interest in the West which prolonged the agony of the war .
The West know Gaddafi . They always want African stooges that they can put in their pockets and who would greedily like Nigeria democracy/politicians , sell their entire country piecemeal to them . But they know that Gaddafi will always negotiate with them on HIS OWN TERMS and that is what always angers them. And they also know that he is unpredictable and as a matter of fact actually keeping an army of madmen on leash - madmen who hate the West with a passion. Like I previously suggested get your nose out of CNN and BBC propaganda machine and go and read some real histories about Gaddafi and the West. You will be shocked to pieces to discover how much awe surrounds this man worldwide.
Again I wish he would take a hint from this to distance self from the leader position (?) . I don't see how that will occur though while he is still alive . He is the living symbol of the Libyan Revolution . Anyone who takes over from him will find it tough to be any kind of "leader" at all.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by cap28: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2011
For those of you who didnt know, Gadaffi was PAID by the EU to arrest and imprison illegal african immigrants caught trying to cross the meditteranean in order to get into europe. 

The Europeans do not want africans in europe and they were prepared to pay Gadaffi to keep us out,  therefore i dont understand why all the venom is being reserved for him alone, many of you seem to have given the paymasters an automatic pass and concentrated all of your venom on the person who was paid to do a job - why?

While you are busy condemning him and thinking that the west are your saviours, try and remember why they are desperate to oust him, Libya is the only african oil producing nation which uses its oil revenues for the benefit of its own people as opposed to diverting huge chunks of it into the coffers of the IMF and western multinationals (like nigeria).

Meanwhile as we speak the UK is already planning on how it can get its hands on Libya's vast oil revenues:

William Hague, the Foreign Secretary, has told MPs that he is considering the case for international action to divert oil revenues into an escrow account that would be administered by the UN on behalf of the Libyan people.

The plan, similar to the oil-for-food system imposed on Saddam Hussein's Iraq after the first Gulf War, would require the UN Security Council to invoke its powers under Chapter VII of the UN charter.

Mr Hague said he was looking at the plan as part of efforts to "reduce the financial flows to the Gaddafi regime" amid fears that state oil revenues are helping to fund violence against opposition groups and civilian protesters.

I guess the UK govt couldnt even be bothered to keep up the pretense any longer,  anyone who still thinks this whole charade has anything to do with protecting the human rights of the libyan people needs to have their brain examined.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8369240/Libya-British-plans-to-strip-Gaddafi-of-oil-revenue.html
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by cap28: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2011
In June 2010, the EU Commission and Libya signed a Memorandum of Understanding undertaking to provide EU technical assistance and cooperation for the period from 2011 to 2013. The Migration Cooperation Agenda agreed in October with Libya aims to jointly address the challenge of managing migration and protecting refugees by offering 50 million Euros in aid to stop migrants and would-be refugees transiting through Libya on their way to Europe.

Meanwhile, with the full support of the EU, Italy boasts a well-established relationship with Libya consecrated by two Protocols of technical and police cooperation dating back to December 2007 and aimed at combatting criminal organizations involved in the trafficking of human beings. A Partnership Treaty to strengthen mutual cooperation in various fields, signed on August 2008, and providing for a $5 billion compensation package putting an end to the dispute on claims arising from Italian colonialism, was made conditional upon a reinforcement of Libya's commitment to the containment of illegal immigration by sea.

so in a nutshell, Libya was promised 5 billion dollar compensation package by Italy  for past atrocities committed by italian colonialists against the libyan people on the condition that the Libyan govt continue to CONTAIN illegal african immigration by sea.

I dont blame Gadaffi - he put the interests of his people and his nation first, but as we can see from the current unfolding events was betrayed by the west who do not have permanent friends just permanent interests.

So get it right - europe merely used Gadaffi to carry out their dirty work - keeping africans out of europe, now they want to bamboozle and lie to you and pretend as if he is a deranged lunatic playing the only card he has left, no - read between the lines and you will understand how they use and dump people when they feel they are no longer of any use to them.

http://www.isn.ethz.ch/isn/Current-Affairs/ISN-Insights/Detail?lng=en&id=127134&contextid734=127134&contextid735=127131&tabid=127131127134
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by shotster50(m): 12:59am On Mar 11, 2011
~Bluetooth:

The only idiiot I see around is you that refused to use your brain i.e if you have any.Ghadaffi is not a hero but I'd support him in as much as he doesn't allow the imperialists take over libya.
If you can't see the influence of America in the current crisis in libya,maybe you should go back and learn how they destabilize korea just because of their capitalism campaign.ode

You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipeplayer. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:03am On Mar 11, 2011
^^^^

Powerful stuff. One of the hardest comebacks I've seen on this forum.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by jidobaba(m): 1:13am On Mar 11, 2011
cheesy
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 11, 2011
grin grin
submission of the night,
UFC Nairaland, Shotster Vs Bluetooth
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by mamagee3(f): 3:02am On Mar 11, 2011
Gaddafi is just a cold blooded killer!

He's soul-less and selfish to the point of killing a whole country just for his own gain.

And people like him don't deserve to be referred to as human beings, they are pigs and nothing more.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by savanaha: 3:15am On Mar 11, 2011
shotster50:

You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipeplayer. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg, either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.

This was too funny!!

Back to Ghaddafi, I still can't understand how anyone thinks he has the interests of Africans at heart. He barely has the interest of his Arab brothers too much at heart, much more, black Africans.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by felifeli: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2011
shotster50:

Hey that was pretty harsh; I mean you don't even know this guy's parents and I think this is supposed to be a civilised discussion.You on crack dude ? undecided
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by felifeli: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
mama-gee:

Gaddafi is just a cold blooded killer!

He's soul-less and selfish to the point of killing a whole country just for his own gain.

And people like him don't deserve to be referred to as human beings, they are pigs and nothing more.

I appreciate your opinion ma. But :
1. Did you see with your own eyes or just working from what you see on television ?
2. Has any truth ever been known to come out of television ?
3. From whom have these opinions come ; are they Westerners or Africans (other than Benghazi dwellers ?)
4. Why do these people only go to intervene in the crisis of oil rich countries ? Did they ever go Niger or Chad or Sudan or some other dirt poor country in the world to help stop them from fighting ?
5. Why are they so desperate now to have Gaddafi removed , something which has eluded them for 40 years ?

Always read between the lines and don't judge hastily. We all agree that it is time for Gaddafi to go, but not by the process of giving a dog a bad name to hang it. The West is full of trickery and will rob any country in the world to build their own people and economy up even if it comes to making slaves of other countries. History .

As far as I can personally see Gaddafi has shown unusual restraint and maturity so far and actually confusing his opponents to believe that he is going soft. This could be extremely dangerous not only for Libya but the entire Arab world and as a matter of fact all the Western countries. Gaddafi breeds mad dogs. History.

So far Colonel Gaddafi has firmly told Messrs Obama and the other guy in UK that when he became leader of the naturally warmongering Libya people , you guys were still in Pampers. This is not going to be an easy battle guys as long as Britain (especially) continues to stick its thieving nose in it.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by shotster50(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2011
felifeli:

Hey that was pretty harsh; I mean you don't even know this guy's parents  and I think this is supposed to be a civilised discussion.You on crack dude ?  undecided

Dear Al Sharpton

Did you even bother to scroll up!! Calling me a crack head also qualifies as a civilised discussion in your self righteous mind abi ?
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nplnsolo(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2011
Gadaffi, Khadaffi & Quadafi, Inc., have been holding back the black tide from flooding the Mediterrean region?  But the Italians and French are flying jets over Libya because they want that black tide of light sweet crude. Berlesconi certainly likes them light, sweet and crude. Why he ever called that young woman Mubarak's niece is beyond me. I bet he got an angry call from Mubarak!
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by namfav(m): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2011
but its true
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by mmav(f): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dis old man I just pity you,flex now because very soon u will reap what you have sowed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(aljazeera) Inside Story - Will Nigeria Violence Spiral Out Of Control? / Breaking News: President Buhari Makes New Appointment / Activist Sues FG, Security Chiefs Over Military Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.