Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' (45678 Views)

I Didn’t Brush, Bath For Days Over ‘Shanty Town’ Role — Chidi Mokeme / Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by Samsimple(m): 7:23am On Oct 17, 2020
The second runner-up in the recently concluded Big Brother Naija (Lockdown Edition), Rebecca Hampson, better known as Nengi, has opened up on why she did not sleep on any man’s bed during the reality television show.

The former beauty queen, who hails from Bayelsa State, noted that she decided to create boundaries from the beginning of the competition. Speaking with media personality, Hero Daniels, Nengi said,
“The housemates felt I wanted every guy and that is crazy. How could I want every guy and still not be with anybody in the house? I never slept on any man’s bed. Even as close as me and Ozo were, I still tried to set a boundary. I could play with people but for me, there would always be boundaries and nobody can cross them. However, people took it the wrong way. They felt since I played with the guys, I must have wanted them. That was the biggest misconception people had about me. As a matter of fact, that was one of the reasons I went for Big Brother in the first place. I wanted to correct the misconception that I was just a fine face. And I feel I corrected that notion.”

Revealing a bit about her childhood, the pretty reality TV star stated that she grew up with her mother and her father was ‘never really there’. “My dad was never really there. I can count the number of times I saw him. So, I grew up with my mum and she was the only one I knew. She struggled to take care of me but the love between us is deep. Even if we didn’t have anything, I was always happy. We would be in our house and manage our lives. However, she died when things were becoming good. She added.

On her chemistry with Ozo, Nengi said, “We are from two totally different backgrounds and that was it for me. I also knew he would always accept me for who I am. He knows who I am and does not judge me based on mistakes I have made.”

PUNCH

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by Samsimple(m): 7:23am On Oct 17, 2020
Misplaced priorities

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by uchaymart(m): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2020
Shatap there!! You were being cautious of the camera and that marred the game for you. BTW, I rooted for Nengi to win but her pretense and fake life were top notch

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by Baawaa(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2020
Woman can pretend,,will you tell us if they fu*k you,keep your story#EndSars# still dey hot

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by SARSUPDATE: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2020
Abeg shift...#ENDSARS#

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by DICKstractor: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2020
I trust the mods, they won't push trashy things this period that we still battling with the #endsars protest

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by cynthia9: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
We are talking about endsars

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by inoki247: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
oga go find something else to du na #ENDSARS dey trend for now we are done with BBNaIJA

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by dangotesmummy: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
: cheesy

Nigerians don't like you because you didn't useless yourself.its quite understandable but meanwhile endsars

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by adaragbotemi: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Who cares, abeg shift one side , na end SARS matter dey for ground

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by deebrain(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Is it like Nairaland are sole sponsors of BBN?

Because it's as if the moderators will purge if they don't tell us something, no matter how insignificant, about Big Brother Nigeria in a day.

May heaven have mercy on the person that brought this "thing" to front-page.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by Ssumtry: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
We moved..#ENDSARS.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by XVIDEOSMOD: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Okay she try

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
DICKstractor:
I trust the mods, they won't push trashy things this period that we still battling with the #endsars protest
they just did bra cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Una fame na two weeks jare abeg....

No reason am u hear...Na #EndSars

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by Enudapan: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Your man was a Simp over there ! period
He can't take you to his bed
Cos he doesn't take mushin weed
He lacks the balls
He isn't an odogwu..

Buh in BTW your short time fame have being
Overtaken by End SARS protest
Buh no qualms
What do I know

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by omoadeleye(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
4ck off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by oluwasegun007(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
My own question is, have you granted Ozor permission into river Nile.

If not, that nigga will no have rest.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by QueenEstherh(f): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
T
H
I
S

E

T
H
E

K
I
N
D

OF NEWS THAT NAIRALAND MODS WILL BE QUICK TO BRING TO FRONT PAGE..
Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by chatinent: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
DICKstractor:

If trust dey, water no for boil fish.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by NigeriaB(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Please, you people should stop all these useless and nonsense news now...

We are doing protest,!

#EndSars

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by akmath: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
I JUST DE VEX WITH B

#ENDBBNAIJA
#ENDBUHARI
#ENDBET9JA

#ENDBETTY That girl too wicked..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by nonhuman(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
Endsars endswat, who u epp

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by olatade(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
Who your sleep help?

We don't need any nonsense distractions now please!

#endsars

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by Authoreety: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
To d mode that allowed this, eh... If #Endsars catch u eh.....
Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by voiceless1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
Just #endsars

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by Coronavirus84: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
#ENDSARS, #ENDBbnaija

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by saphiere(f): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
FOCUS!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by wiseone28: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
You made the right choice

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by mascot87(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
uchaymart:
Shatap there!! You were being cautious of the camera and marred the game for you. BTW, I rooted for Nengi to win but her pretense and fake life were top notch

You toast her before and she no gree? Why your temperature come dey rise for her matter?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House' by lenghtinny(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
DICKstractor:
The mods just failed you grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback: Seeing Movies, What It Looked Like Decades Ago (Photos) / BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Princess & Bitto Have Been Evicted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.