Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,420 members, 7,800,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join (49435 Views)

What We’ll Do If Wike’s ‘trouble’ Continues In Rivers – PDP Leaders / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by cynthia9: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
Musicians, Others Turn Up As #endsars Protest Continues For Second Day In France

Two popular Nigerian musicians in France, Negoboi and C-Mi, on Saturday morning joined dozens of their compatriots in the European country to pour out to the streets to demand an end to police brutality and justice for victims of rights violations by officials of the now disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the Nigeria Police Force.

The demonstration, which is currently ongoing at the popular Eiffel Tower in the heart of Paris, capital of France, also has in attendance other Nigerian entertainers based in the European country.

According to a participant, Mr Olorunfemi Deji, who spoke with SaharaReporters, they are not only demanding the scrapping of SARS and dissolution of the newly created Special Weapons and Tactics team by the police authorities but also the improvement of governance in Nigeria.

He said, “We protesting about #EndSARS, #EndSWAT, #Endpolicebrutality, #ReformNigeriaPolice, #FixNigeria, #Fixthealthcaresystem.

“Everything is in a mess in Nigeria at the moment, we are not happy about this and that is why we have come out to lend our voices to the calls for total reforms of the country. This is beyond #EndSARS.”

Earlier on Friday, the people while demonstrating in front of the Nigerian Embassy at the Victor Hugo area of Paris, called on the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, to immediately resign his position for overseeing a failed law enforcement agency.

They also demanded the resignation of President Muhammadu Buhari over insecurity in the country and the poor state of Nigeria's economy, which has led to massive job losses for citizens.

Reacting to the protests currently ongoing in different cities across and outside Nigeria, Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, on Friday apologised for the government's failure to address these problems long before now.

He said, “Dear Nigerians, I know that many of you are angry, and understandably so. We could’ve moved faster and for this we are sorry.

“I fully understand how many young people feel. Many feel that we have been too silent and have simply not done enough. These feelings of frustration are justified.

“There are far too many people who have been brutalised at the hands of the police and this is unacceptable. We must take responsibility for protecting young people, even sometimes from those who are paid to protect them.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/17/breaking-musicians-others-turn-endsars-protest-continues-second-day-france?fbclid=IwAR3pwlWk9SKHX61cR_KS5wS6YnwHX8AzWK1c7DzRW6A046zncOg3pMSgo8k

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by dangermouse(m): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
I knew this day will surely come and i knew also that the day is fast upon us when we start demanding good governance from the government. The youth are awoke now and will take over. Nigeria must be great again!

277 Likes 20 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by KoleDgreat2020(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
a good one

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
It's going worldwide

26 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Kenneth205(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
The power of the people is greater than the people in power

#EndSARS!! #EndPoliceBrutality

201 Likes 16 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Iyoocartel(f): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
iyooooooo cartel

France one of my most favorite country. Na French woman change my life completely. Those year esut for agbani campus wey man still dey fly bike up and down dey go fryo for back gate every night go buy rice and two meats 300 naira before i came across one French woman living in Germany that paid me 45k euros and still paying up till today now man dey cruise all over golf estate with high class benzema and two hilux.
No cap!

God bless Nigeria
God bless France
God bless Germany

End Sarz before we change am to kill any Sarz on sight!

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
NICE ONE MY PEOPLE!
Being in another country is not an excuse not to join us as we make Nigeria a better place.

#ENDSARS
#ENDSWAT
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Heavenschild: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
It's sweeter and more beautiful protesting from abroad.. I'm still wondering how I found myself in Nigeria of all countries in the world...

19 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Wonderful.
So Nigeria will finally become a better place.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
For the 1st time in my life, I'm proud to be a Nigerian youth.

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by k777(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
God bless Nigeria Youth.

#EndPoliceBrutality
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE!!
#END CORRUPTION

NIGERIA YOUTH WORLDWIDE

WE MOVE FORWARD TOGETHER

LET'S STAY UNITED.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by sammyj: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
This is good one coming from France. Hopefully the operation crocodile smile will not get to France! grin

8 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by mdchikezie(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
ITS TIME TO AIR ALL OUR POINTS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
How I wish this whole story ends just like that dictator in that NETFLIX movie, "6UNDERGROUND" ...

I would be a happy ending when the likes of BUHARI and LAI MOHAMMED get dragged and beaten till they breathe their last rather than charging them to the ICC for crimes against humanity

33 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Homeboiy: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
We in Togo will soon start our own

30 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Righteousness89(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
The EndSars Protest Gradually Spreading from Nation to Nation, City to city and Continent to Continent..
The People Have Decided to take their Destinies In their Hands..
I Begin to Wonder what it's gonna be like next week..

Brothers and Sisters in all these , do not Lose focus on the times and Seasons which we are..
We are in the Season of the RAPTURE! We are at the verge of a Dispensational Change..

Don't be Careless with your Soul and Eternity.
Ensure you are Reconciled to GOD through Jesus Christ..

There is No more time..

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Kulas: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
Good one.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Blexino(f): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
keep it up guys

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by observer88: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
The way Nigerian Youths have united against the common demon of bad governance is amazing.

Keeping the momentum up, I see so many positive changes in the nearest future.

#ENDSARS #EndPoliceBrutality #EndBadGovernance

13 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
It's only Nigerians that will be protesting and smiling, mysterious people

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Majestybaba92(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
the future of Nigeria is in our hands

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by tayo4ng(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
We are with u in spirit

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
just look at our fellow Nigerians in France see how fresh they look , see environment.

now come see us down here we look distracted

I keep saying this #end Nigeria ....!!!

8 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Franzinni: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
Everyone is clouting up !

As for me,

End bad government Now !!!

If we fix the government the SARS issue will naturally fall in line.

But most protesters are emotionally driven, but after a while, it goes back to business as usual ... SARS is renamed and shuffled around the country, clout dies down and then what? Same stew new pot!

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by TheSourcerer: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
Awol1:
It's going worldwide
it is worldwide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by saaron(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
Great! It's now or Never!
The movement for a better future free of Terrorism is here.
#EndNigeria
DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BOKO HARAM AND FULANI TERRORISM! SUPPORT.
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
But this our Oloshos should not make this our great struggle look like a child play

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Athena4444: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
Food don don my peeps

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by money121(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Blowing ‘kisses’ At Yemi Osinbajo (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits Buhari In London / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.