Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? (32476 Views)

Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? by Airsoft04: 4:59am On May 27, 2009
Yea dude i searched this up on google and i took everyones advise in the comments and i just wanna say thanks because this is what she said GOD Daniel do u know how long I've been waiting for u to say that?!!!!! id rather be friends with you than anyone else in this goddamn class (dont tell emily i said that) yesyesyesyesyes but im warning u dont tell ANYONE. according to everyone else who doesnt have the brain to see who u really are, im just your friend becuz i feel bad for you. its not becuz of that. youre a really cool person daniel ive never met a 14 year old green day -doctor who-youtube fanatic quite like you. cheesy but what the hell makes u think im so special?!!!! so long advise short Man up and tell her if she says no so what you can move on and trust me everything will work out
Re: How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? by bluespice(f): 9:18am On May 27, 2009
okay daniel ur 14 n giving advice n romance
shouldnt u be watching bleech or naruto on utube? tongue
Re: How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? by Enockia(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2009
I told my best friend the same nd got a dirty slap. Then she said i should neva talk about it cos the subject was drivin her crazy.
Re: How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? by Airsoft04: 3:08pm On May 27, 2009
Actually naruto is gay and wtf is bleech i cant get on youtube spare me the details and many teens have gfs and bfs
Re: How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? by Daboncrush(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2010
Just be bold enough before doing it. Its like THIS, look straight into her eyes and tell her,(But bear the consequences)
Re: How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? by hermosa(f): 7:07am On Jan 11, 2010
@poster you'll neva know till you try.
Re: How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? by Luck2013: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
funloving: Go out with on a casual date.Nothing special,just a casual outting with a friend but make sure it is just the two of you.
Get into a normal conversation over a bottle of soft drink (I don't subscribe to alcohol) and after discussing general issues look into her eyes,don't be shifty or shy.
Look into her eyes,call her name softly and tell her "I have been meaning to tell you this for a while now,I really like you and would want to be more than a friend" or something like that.
Watch her reaction,while still holding her eyes.If she likes you that much she will respond positively and the rest is game.If she doesn't want to be more than a friend with you,she will also tell you and if both of you are friends like you have said,it won't truncate your friendship.Just make sure you don't bring the topic up again.Women don't like guys who act all so needy and pester them for a relationship they don't want.
If her response during the date is not positive,don't feel bad.Smile,tell her it's okay,you understand her point of view,tell her both of you will still be friends,enjoy the rest of your drink,make general conversation,no more reference to the "toasting" that failed and then take her home(her home pleaseĀ  grin) and move on with your life.Both of you can still remain friends.
Wish you all the best.

I guess... if i tell her how i feel, and her says no... i dont think she will be normal later... am i right?
Re: How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? by Bitrusisa(m): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
I am now inviting my friend whose name is celina to join this group she is my class mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? by Faithsuleman(f): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Silent plus silent equal to peace.
Re: How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? by Fash20: 4:02am On Dec 01, 2021
Check out what the bible says

Re: How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? by SimthJonson(m): 6:23am On Dec 01, 2021
christyne:
The best thing u can do is to be bold and walk up to her.If she says no,that means she's never meant to be urs.So why dont u go to her instead of nursing the pains of not having her all ur life?The earlier the better .........

Appreciate!
Re: How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? by OSDD(m): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Haaa... Na so I take fork up....

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls / Taboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.