Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? (11485 Views)

Poll: Are hair products made under the sea (by mermaids etc)?

Yes, it's the work of the devil: 13% (12 votes)
No, this is utterly ridiculous: 86% (80 votes)
This poll has ended

What Are Hair Attachments Made From? / Question About Naturessence Original Products Made In The USA. / Recommend Hair Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by rowlandwhy: 8:48am On Jun 25, 2007
is it true that most females make ups and hair products are made under the sea?

I m very confused over this topic and would not like my sisters and wife to be to use them.

Please advice accordingly.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by proverbial: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2007
what do you mean by "under the sea"
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by rowlandwhy: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2007
proverbial:

what do you mean by "under the sea"

I mean under the waters by demoic agents
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Jaguar1(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2007
Bro, there's no such thing.
There are no phsysical industries under the sea, there could only be spiritual industires which I donot know but what is produced in the spirit realm can only be consumed in the spirit real as well. So unless u live under the sea, u may not need to bother about it.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by dgb4(m): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2007
GOOD TOPIC.

Hmmmm , i've thought about this topic before now,
Some demon possessed people who have once being members of some marine organisation and later repented normally say this in their testimonies, but i dont know how authentic this might be.

Please more contributions pls
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by masmike(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2007
I have always been sceptical about these so-called 'testimonies". Most of them end up glorifying the person they said they were delivered from. The best attitude I believe is to bless whatever you buy on the market and use it with a good conscience. Who knows where your shirt was produced, under the desert?
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by 2dye4(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2007
we live in dark times so i wouldn't totally doubt the anthenticity of such stories. however i don't av first-hand facts to support it either. chikena!
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Mongue(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2007
Is this thread for real or just some big funny ha ha ha joke?

I hope it is the latter although I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't as I caught my warehouse manager reading a book about a man who was in contact with spirit beings on Uranus and Mars and it was non fiction, and he said why not believe it.

I work in the cosmetics business here in Nigeria, so far I have not visited any hair care manufacturers who have been located under the lagoon or in the Atlantic. If anyone on this thread has some info please post it as I would like to visit them as I could be missing out on business.

maybe there are some factories in the gutters or canal?

, please tell me it's a joke, otherwise I'm scared for some peoples sanity, shocked
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by richylaw(m): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2007
Let me laugh at this time grin, and later I will come back
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by caustic(f): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2007
*pssssssssssssssssssssst* hisses

BUNCH OF ILLITERATES ! angry undecided
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Beline(f): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2007
This is the work and believe of the so called born again that does not know what the preach or believe.

if cosmetics and artificial hair are made in the sea according to their claim, what happen to the cosmetics industries spread across the world? I often ask this question, is it a sin to look good? When these so called born again see someone that look good and well dress they will say that the person is either possess or that he/she does not know God.

If the wearing of cosmetics and artificial hair are sin be reminded that the wearing of cloths are equally sin because God created us without clothing. Also be reminded that God created everything and saw that they were good.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by RichDad1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2007
I wonder oooo grin
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by RichDad1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2007
What about wrist watches?I hope say no be under rockbefore i go thro way my own.lol
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by MrSmith1: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2007
lol, no they are not made "under the sea".

Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by DisGuy: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2007
Yes, they are, I'm the general manager of one of the biggest under seas industry, if you're looking for a job send me your CV, we occasionally look for testers for our products, so your wife and sisters can come along too smiley
ability to swim is desirable but not essential
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by saints2(f): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2007
Hey,lol,
Naija Mentality,Dont mind them,Its all Illtracy as someone as rightly said,Remember everyting in the world is Evil as the Bible rightly said,I believe that in everythin you buy,Just bless it,Simple as ABC.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Makamiyaki(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2007
yes they are made under the sea just like our jewelry and clothing are made in the clouds
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by romeo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2007
nonsense

yes they are made under the sea!!! why are you bothered? stop using it from today, i am surprised you can use a computer or did you pay somebody to write for you?
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by endure: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2007
@Romeo
Men, u dont have to get upset. Afterall everyone has a ryt and freedom of expression as well as a ryt to know.

@Post
Well, if it has so been that some of those artificial stuffs are mermaid made, I think, it calls for a time to be careful then.
Now let me ask, why do people live on the planet earth if the earth is occupied by demons?
Notwitstanding, the idea of mermaid making some stuff myt be genuine in the sense that we live in a dark age just like someone rytly said

But I wonder why mermaid will produce stuffs for sale, or has it run out of cash
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by rowlandwhy: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2007
Pls i know what i am talking about,
I did not wake up and forge this topic, I have heard several testimonies with examples from even graduates who unfortunately fell to be in the marine world and later repented illiteracy is out of the question

They said that some dresses fashion are being initiated underwaters and they sends their agents out to sample them in the world and it wil be the recent in town whatever. Im just scared.

I just cant draw a conclusion on the matter but decided to seek public opinion and understanding,
pls we should not take things so personal. All have the right to express him/herself.

more contributions pls
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by endure: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2007
@rowlandwhy
So wat r u tying to say? I think ur somehow confused now or ur trying to get us confused.

Are u talking abt the introduction of fashion or the production of artificial make ups etc by mermaid?
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by omoge(f): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2007
there was a time i heard that all red lipsticks are made from blood. that all stuffs used in make up and hair are from the underworld. i wonder where they got the idea from.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2007
you can always take an IT approach:

have a suitably certified exorcist(antivirus) 'scan' the hair products for demonic attachments (embedded malware). grin before deployment.

ensure you update your exorcist defintions regularly(with suitable cash inducements)
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Razorr(f): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2007
It's true o! Guys! It's true!

I used to be a witch so I know. grin grin
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by ayefele200(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2007
Razorr:

It's true o! Guys! It's true!

I used to be a witch so I know. grin grin
funny but senseless
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by rowlandwhy: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2007
endure:

@rowlandwhy
So what r u tying to say? I think your somehow confused now or your trying to get us confused.

Are u talking about the introduction of fashion or the production of artificial make ups etc by mermaid?

am not trying to get anyone confused, but some guys are confusing themselves without waiting wanting to hear or get the truth,
i want to seek public opinion and contributions
but some guys here are taking it personally they are scaring people from making their contributions
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2007
when i first saw this topic i thot the poster was asking if hair products are made locally. . . .
(overseas, underseas)
come to think of it, how many local hair products do we have, anyway?
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by mddude(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2007
God! we have taken dogma to another level in that country. I think people need to get out of that country for a minute to see what is happening outside and they can put their belief and reality in perspectives. It is sad to think that the so called "educated" people are the one passing all these fables around. I guess that is the reason we are not progresinga s we should because we just have to many dogma we couldnt shake off.

Most of the cosmetic products here actually have the ingredients on the label. I don't know about the ones sold in naija. That means you can actually go online, check what those things are and how they affect your health. The companies that produce these products pay taxes to the government or in some cases when they are imported they have to conform to a specific standard.

I think as a people we should take time to do our personal research. I am sure at a time, riding a bicycle or driving a car would have been seen as demonic too. The same reason why we dont do autopsy in the country because we believe na winch kill pesin! We definitely are not getting innovative with our thinking as a whole because we are bounded by those dogma. This thread is definitely laughable!
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by hannydarl(f): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2007
Takes a look at topic and sings

Under the sea
Under the sea
Darlign its better where it is wetter take it from me
Up on the land they work all day
Under the sun they slave away
Darlign its beter where it is wetter under the sea grin grin grin
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by nossycheek(f): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2007
Well, there are weave ons and hair attachments that come from the underworld and users often get possed of marine and/or serpentine spirits. Users beware, I know what I am talking about.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by omoge(f): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2007
shocked shocked for real?
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Beline(f): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2007
Please i know what i am talking about,
I did not wake up and forge this topic, I have heard several testimonies with examples from even graduates who unfortunately fell to be in the marine world and later repented illiteracy is out of the question[/b]

How are you sure that it was not stage manage to attract more members?

They said that some dresses fashion are being initiated underwaters and they sends their agents out to sample them in the world and it wil be the recent in town whatever. I'm just scared.

So what is the work of the fashion designers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Sale Used Mannequin / Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls / How To Grow Sideburns Fast – Steps You Need To Take! (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.